10 January 2007 - Contact! And more!

Kiriyama

Im sorry but he is right, your guide makes no sence. Nothing is right when I follow your guide :?
What problem in particular are you having? If you're confused about where to go in the maze, just take the quick route: go east from where you enter the maze until you encounter a ladder. Go down it, then run as far to the north east as you can. Go up the ladder you find, and then go down the ladder immediately to the south of it.

I have - and when I do that I end up on the same dangerous dungeon with mages and archers attacking, no body to search or girl to talk too :?

rejna.png

- "I am willing to die...I mean try" - Jewelfire (Want to go bossing?)
-"we tried, we cried and we died!" - Limparse (What happens to old farts and tarts on monster-hunts)
- "...and we found out that there are as many ways to get to warriors guild
...as there are elders trying to get there" - Lysi
*snods agely* sorry... *nods sagely* - Brammy

-"Equality is being treated the SAME as everyone else;

not having special treatment and unique things added in to everything." - Sy_Accursed

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sorry but he is right, your guide makes no sence. Nothing is right when I follow your guide :?
What problem in particular are you having? If you're confused about where to go in the maze, just take the quick route: go east from where you enter the maze until you encounter a ladder. Go down it, then run as far to the north east as you can. Go up the ladder you find, and then go down the ladder immediately to the south of it.

You have to make it more detailed, because that is confusing.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

If anyone hasn't mentioned this yet, The Keris Dagger has the same stab bonus as DDS, + it has a little Mage defence.

And I heard that it has random specs, like Barrows, with which it can hit upto a 60.

Tugrul88 ---> Perm Banned because Jagex can't distinguish the difference between Trust-trading and RW trading.

l_3_v_3_l_3.gif

It seems the maze is "upside down" for some player, including me. When I enter the maze I'm in the NE corner and I have to go to the SW one. While for other player is the exact opposite.

Simply use his directions "reversed" (go to west when he says east, etc.) and you'll be fine

103 combat | 1M+ xp in each skill (lvl73) | 1800+ skill total | quest cape

Level 86 herblore, 85 farming

1) I have just completed the quest, I am combat level 69 (233 qp). I maged the final boss + spawns. [edit]

2) adam's guide is correct, but he had his screen upside down when he wrote it...

3) If you are in the deep underground area with lots of monsters you are in the wrong place

4) Keris drains prayer (even when just in inventory)

quest233.jpg

Good luck to all!

303 qp, total lvl 1984+

greengrrl.png

1) I have just completed the quest, I am combat level 69 (233 qp). I maged the final boss + spawns.

2) adam's guide is correct, but he had his screen upside down when he wrote it...

3) If you are in the deep underground area with lots of monsters you are in the wrong place

Good luck to all!

So much for a "high level" quest.

2501st post.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Lol yeah that can happen lol :lol:

I just tried the level 191 (combat level 78) and i ran out of sharks when i just had to do 1 quarter more of his hitpoints :( I did this with dragon scimmy...

I'm now going to try with one prayer pot and full sharks, and a dragon long, maybe that works better, cause the scimmy was always hitting zero...

99AgilitySignature-1.jpg

QP cape (20 october 2007)

1) I have just completed the quest, I am combat level 69 (233 qp). I maged the final boss + spawns.

Good luck to all!

2501st post.

Enjay (greengrrl) is an exception, so you can't go by that. You know any other level 69 quest cape owners? :-k

Hard quest my butt. Spent ages waiting because I thought I would need more than 5 monkfish, I go in, forget to drink a super attack dose(thanks to the guy who died in cave), I drink it after all 4 dds specs, equip whip, loucust rider spawns, no big deal, Scarab mage spawns and hits a 17, I eat deal 2 more blows on Giant Scarab and its over. Total food used on "Fight" 1 monkfish, christ Jagex I had more trouble on Swan Song.

QUITE AGREED! :evil:

This quest (once i figured out wtf i had to do and where to go) had such a redicuoulsy easy boss battle

if i do recall correctly it went EXACTLY LIKE THIS...

(watched osmin get owned) me: "omfg this will be rough dont hold anything back, use all pots and prayers..."

drink sara, drink super restore, normal attack and normal strength pot...

Turns on steel skin, protect from mage, and attack prayer...

Run up it and hit for a 4 on the way, do 4 noob dds specs bust out the d scimmy dead in 7 or 8 attacks...only of which like 5 actually hit

hard / high lvl quest says jagex :^o i think not :shame:

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Good luck to all!

2501st post.

Enjay (greengrrl) is an exception, so you can't go by that. You know any other level 69 quest cape owners? :-k

Give me time to explore every world. I'll find another or give up in a few secs

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Hard quest my butt. Spent ages waiting because I thought I would need more than 5 monkfish, I go in, forget to drink a super attack dose(thanks to the guy who died in cave), I drink it after all 4 dds specs, equip whip, loucust rider spawns, no big deal, Scarab mage spawns and hits a 17, I eat deal 2 more blows on Giant Scarab and its over. Total food used on "Fight" 1 monkfish, christ Jagex I had more trouble on Swan Song.

I think by "High-level quest" they mean that it is meant forthe high levels because lower levels will have trouble with the monsters, they didn't mean it as a hard quest, but rather to one that the whiny high-levels can only do

yeah! nothing in runescape should be limited to high levels, everyone deserves to complete every quest regardless of skills! otherwise its just not fair to people who didnt put in the time to level combat (sarcastic, i know its hard to tell online)

done, im 93 cb and it was very easy for me. Take good melee armor with great range def and then only do protect mage in the maze and if you want steel skin, then you only have to put on steel skin and prot melee and kill the mages at the end fight becuz you have high range and melee defense.

alwin_loser.png

It seems the maze is "upside down" for some player, including me. When I enter the maze I'm in the NE corner and I have to go to the SW one. While for other player is the exact opposite.

Simply use his directions "reversed" (go to west when he says east, etc.) and you'll be fine

That was it lol. The guide's map was up-side-down :lol:

rejna.png

- "I am willing to die...I mean try" - Jewelfire (Want to go bossing?)
-"we tried, we cried and we died!" - Limparse (What happens to old farts and tarts on monster-hunts)
- "...and we found out that there are as many ways to get to warriors guild
...as there are elders trying to get there" - Lysi
*snods agely* sorry... *nods sagely* - Brammy

-"Equality is being treated the SAME as everyone else;

not having special treatment and unique things added in to everything." - Sy_Accursed

what a noob quest :D

died once... 5 ppts, 1 sup set used 100+ sharks used

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

what a noob quest :D

died once... 5 ppts, 1 sup set used 100+ sharks used

You're not supposed to die when it's a noob quest :P

I don't see why people say it's for noobs when level 80+ keep dying lol...

ranger4life995ut.gif

this quest owns! got warrior ring 8-)

wonder what dagger do...

Are you saying they drop Dagganoth King Rings?!?

Bye bye Rex :wall:

They dont. Someone prob died and dropped it.

The self-proclaimed king of bronze.

Grr i tried for the 3d time and with a full inv sharks i only hit him for a total of 10 hp what the hell

i have full rune and dragon long and 2 prayer pots...

The second time i tried i could have killed him iff i had one more shark grr:(

99AgilitySignature-1.jpg

QP cape (20 october 2007)

It started off good with the maze but then... It was over. Too short and any monkey with 37 prayer and 60+ defence could do it.

Stratches head.. The maze is hard without a guide. I'll wait for a guide for the maze :P

I'm not saying it isn't- but that's all there was in that quest.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.