Ever had a brain freeze in RS? *EDIT: added better story*

lordkrohn1626

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nevermind, didn't get the idea of the topic at first. :P

But I forget lots of things, I have the memory of an elephant...

6,521th to 99 woodcutting | Fletching 98/99 |

Idarodo | Combat 90 | Total 1565+ | 38m+ total exp

Retired.

for some reason, this was when i was doped on decongestants, i had finished 5 of the brothers, but decided to give away my spade to someone who forgot theirs. I spent 15 minutes walking around looking for a door and was very perplexed why jagex would not include a door :-w This was around the same time i decided to charge dharok with nothing but a dead chicken weilded for i thought for some strange reason he would be so surprised by a new attack like this, that he would simply die from shock...

Moral of story: don't be on lots of decongestants, allergy meds, and play runescape at the same time...

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

for some reason, this was when i was doped on decongestants, i had finished 5 of the brothers, but decided to give away my spade to someone who forgot theirs. I spent 15 minutes walking around looking for a door and was very perplexed why jagex would not include a door :-w This was around the same time i decided to charge dharok with nothing but a dead chicken weilded for i thought for some strange reason he would be so surprised by a new attack like this, that he would simply die from shock...

Moral of story: don't be on lots of decongestants, allergy meds, and play runescape at the same time...

I had wrist surgery and was in a cast, on percocet when I first started playing RS. This is the reason I started playing it, was bored to tears, and stuck home on medical leave for 2 weeks. Holding the mouse was easy, but staring at the screen with blurry vision made playing all the more fun rofl.

lord+krohn.png

RS name: lord krohn Combat 138

slayer specific: 103 whips, 38 dark bows and 250+ dragon boots dropped to date.

Dragon drops: 5 Half shields, 21 drag legs, 8 dragon skirts, and 9 drag meds dropped to date.

I was doing barrows, and well, I had Ahrim tunnel so I equip my mage gear to kill Verac, I click on melee protect(spare prayer points), click his tomb and go to sidestep spot, he attacks me and I bash his head with the stick(Slayer Staff), I sidestep him and turn on the autocast. Well at least I hit an 8, hit four 0s aswell, I was that slow at realising.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

i died while reading this thread because i forgot that a chicken is a bad thing as a random event when you dont look at the rs screen

I got your d chain!!! muahahaha!

"A time comes when silence is betrayal" MLKJ

Speak your mind, but be civil.

Get mad, but do not rage.

Do unto others as you would want done to yourself.

"]doughnutt.jpg

Follow the doughnut to my blog! :D

I actually did the same thing, but I didnt realize what was going on til i made it up the stairs and started fighting abbys. I remember staring at my stats and being like... [what the heck]? Then i noticed the nosepegs and it hit me. Felt like a [developmentally delayed].

Completley off-topic and not concerning to RS in any way. One time when my alarm went off for work in the morning I was very confused as to what was going on. When I finally realized it was my clock making all the noise I walked over to it but couldnt remember how to turn it off so I think I started beating it on the desk til it turned off. Thats the part Im not so sure on, but my clock never did turn on again.

Same thing happens to me. :XD: Though mine is to wake me up for school.

My alarm will go off and I'll get up lightning fast feeling the alarm clock, looking for the button, but when I can't find it I start whaling and beating the alarm clock until it stops. I usually press the snooze button accidently. :P

But Runescape related, I lost around 600k a few months ago and also found out that Barrows Gloves protect over Black Mask when I accidently went to Abberants with it... -.-

Training thieving once kepping my hp low and eating a cake at 1hp, i'd been doing it for hours trying to get 50 thieving, and a small crowd had gathered around me, begging me to die. I kept going for ages whilst joking with these people, suddenly.... oh dear you are dead! appear in lum. AHHHH i forgot to eat #-o , started getting pms from the people there laughing at me and thanking me for the free stuff. Lost a few 100k, some cakes lol, black cav, other junk clothes and my cooking gauntlets so i quicklly ran into bank and teled to varrock and got my gauntlets. People were still there, now mocking me and offering to sell me my stuff back.

default,skelly08.gif

The arsenist had odly shaped feet

skelly08.gif

Cor, how many people have forgotten their spade to barrows... #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o

But I think the worst thing was attacking tribesmen without antipoisons on me, and as you know, their spears are coated with what I call Ultra poison. It hits 11's...

~ W ~

sigzi.png

I was wearing my brothers yellow Phat (he was on holiday and let me borrow) i got a Dr jekyl didn't realise and then it turned into Mr Hyde so i ran out of cwars a little bit east of the bridge, looked at the forums for a few seconds come back and guess what . . . . Hyde has teleports :shock:

got me to under 20 hits, my bro would have been very made if i lost his yellow :lol:

capesn.png

My capes in the order they were achieved

Worse Death(s):

I was at barrows.....

I thought I went to all 5 brothers tombs and had Dharok in the tunnel.

Killed Dharok but he hit me for 59 as I ran out of Prayer , but survived. Went through door to get spawn of Skeleton or something so I could heal with Guthan.. DOH.. Only did 4 borthers it seems... Didnt goto Karil and he spawned ... He got off 2 quick 15's.... ((PILE OF GOODIES))

Guthan Spear and helm : back when sets were 30m

Whip: 4.3+m

Wiz boots: 200k

Ahrim Bottom and top: when set was 8m

Glory

1k deaths

5k Minds

100 PPots (noted)

and other stuff... ((Plus or Minus some stuff this was some time ago))

Also I have:

Alc'd Guthan Body at Abbys instead of Mith Kite... LAG :(

Lost 2 Robin sets.. 1 at Black Dragon's When I was lvl 88 (Don't ask) another with retired Pure/staker at Firegiants (Lvl 1 defense ftw)

Leesters and his burnt fish sticks lost him the d chain, lol. It was his earlier blog :D

Anyways... ummm... yeah, other than that time where I forgot to heal before going into wildy and almost died, and that time where I forgot to use Anti fire shield on iron dragons and once again nearly died, nothing happened to me :D

Whenever I go farming, I always forget to leave my tools with the leprachaun when I'm done. So next time I go, I always go to the patch with just seeds, find out my tools are at the bank, go back to the bank, withdraw all the tools but forget a spade, run back and forth again, then finally plant the stupid seeds. I then forget to use the leprachaun and the cycle continues...

grammar2gr8dx.png

Chemchord.png

~Member of Legends' Guild~

Seeing as I'm naturally blond, I'm extreamly prone to brain farts both in RL and on RS.

Let's see there was making the wrong turn doing the Lost Tribe quest and landing in the slayer cave with no pickaxe. I had to wait for my home tele to recharge so I could get back above ground without killing myself. Stupid wall beasts. :wall:

Then there are minor things like forgetting what I needed to train a skill. I also forgot you need 5 iron bars to make an iron plate body (needed it for a clue scroll). Nothing major but still annoying.

Himedaph.gif

o i have had my own fair share of this stuff...cant remember to many of them but heres a few

1...after reading thousands of fight caves guides talking to dozens of fire cape owners and watching countless movies of people fighting tztok-jad...after several tries i finally realise..."omg...thats the orange lvl 360...jad is coming up next w00t time to get a fire cape"

Message pops up here comes jad...during this my mind tells me the following...(which i listened too, even after see god only knows how many videos too :wall: )

"Ok wait for jad to launch his first attack and then youll be all ready to put prayer on after his first attack and go own him"

*3 seconds later am K0'ed by Jad's 84 damage inflicting magic attack*

2...(thank god this one ended well...not sure how but thank god it did)

the night following my red mask purchase for some reason i felt invincible...so after doing my normal runecrafting through the abyss one of my friends logs in whom had also be runecrafting with me before logging out...

so i show him my latest purchase and hes all freaking out so i decided to help him have a heart attack...and im all like lets go finishing rcing...so (unskulled by now) i run through the abyss having forgotting to take my red mask off and while unloading my pouches realize what i just did and how stupid it was...so after having survived i wanted to do it again

And on our next trip out there was a large group of pkers that were of lvl to pk me and not my buddy...so we were having our fun why let them stop it / ruin my rs career...so my buddy ran up to them and showed them his little pile of about 10mil or so coins and they all stared in disbelief and confusion while i ran past to runecraft my nats

so for the remainder of that night which included another 5 or 6 more trips me and my buddy took turns running threw the wilderness and runecrafting Taking more and more with us each trip / time we went

which for the final run of the night consisted of me running out with a few mil cash, d skirt, infinity boots, red mask, 80k+ p ess, 3k raw sharks amoung numerous other things that would have left a person "cleaned" had they been a staker...(needless to say i only had enough space left over to make about 10 or so nats that trip...only trip of those i took a tele on with too)

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

lol nice Drum.

Anyhow, I don't have huge 'brain freezes' I tend to sometimes on like Fire Giant slayer taks, forget my rope and glarial ammy.. Or on other trips I tend to forget something I need to bring, then I have to walk ALL THE WAY BACK!

That's about it though.. -.-

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

o i have had my own fair share of this stuff...cant remember to many of them but heres a few

1...after reading thousands of fight caves guides talking to dozens of fire cape owners and watching countless movies of people fighting tztok-jad...after several tries i finally realise..."omg...thats the orange lvl 360...jad is coming up next w00t time to get a fire cape"

Message pops up here comes jad...during this my mind tells me the following...(which i listened too, even after see god only knows how many videos too :wall: )

"Ok wait for jad to launch his first attack and then youll be all ready to put prayer on after his first attack and go own him"

*3 seconds later am K0'ed by Jad's 84 damage inflicting magic attack*

2...(thank god this one ended well...not sure how but thank god it did)

the night following my red mask purchase for some reason i felt invincible...so after doing my normal runecrafting through the abyss one of my friends logs in whom had also be runecrafting with me before logging out...

so i show him my latest purchase and hes all freaking out so i decided to help him have a heart attack...and im all like lets go finishing rcing...so (unskulled by now) i run through the abyss having forgotting to take my red mask off and while unloading my pouches realize what i just did and how stupid it was...so after having survived i wanted to do it again

And on our next trip out there was a large group of pkers that were of lvl to pk me and not my buddy...so we were having our fun why let them stop it / ruin my rs career...so my buddy ran up to them and showed them his little pile of about 10mil or so coins and they all stared in disbelief and confusion while i ran past to runecraft my nats

so for the remainder of that night which included another 5 or 6 more trips me and my buddy took turns running threw the wilderness and runecrafting Taking more and more with us each trip / time we went

which for the final run of the night consisted of me running out with a few mil cash, d skirt, infinity boots, red mask, 80k+ p ess, 3k raw sharks amoung numerous other things that would have left a person "cleaned" had they been a staker...(needless to say i only had enough space left over to make about 10 or so nats that trip...only trip of those i took a tele on with too)

rofl, wow you are completely nuts :XD: My hat is off to you, and to think I go scurrying by with a ring of life, nekkid cept for light boots and sacks of essence, and died three times doing so by a spineless high level who got his or her kicks by killing a 125 runecrafting unarmed hehe. You sir are a crazy man, I love the act of pure adrenaline though....lol :mrgreen:

lord+krohn.png

RS name: lord krohn Combat 138

slayer specific: 103 whips, 38 dark bows and 250+ dragon boots dropped to date.

Dragon drops: 5 Half shields, 21 drag legs, 8 dragon skirts, and 9 drag meds dropped to date.

Sorry I'm not a fan of grammer if bad grammar with hurt your eyes skip these. Well i was at barrows in verac crypt and i go to fight him when i start to fight him i turn on prayer then i notice some lvl 100+ is standing by the stairs watching me im watching him wondering "does he really think im going to die!? geez.. ppl nowadays." So i finish verac with 46 hp left didnt eat anything and i go to turn off prayer thats when i realize i had protect from magic on the entire time #-o so i start laughing to myself and say to the guy "so thats why u were watching me" and thinking "cmon... i would have told the person"

and another time when i was ranging fire giants on my pure its become a habit to right click attack and click behind the chair for cover so i do so and as i do it i go to grab a drink form the mini bar in the ajacent room my friend playing ps2 online in the room with my computer says to me dude your dying... i reply with stfu no im not... so i leisurly walk back to the computer and i look at the screen wit hmy cup in hand and to my horror im right in fron of the firegiant with no cover at all 2 hp left he nails a 1 on me i put my cup down quickly click to go behind cover right when my character gets to the cover the fire giant nails me for another one and i slap myslef... i pm the only guy who was there who agrees to return my stuff but comes up with a lie to keep my ranger boots "someone else came and took your boots" i scoff at him in real life and let him have it if he needs it that bad and i turn and say to my friend dude why didnt u move me? and he replies with you didnt beleive me..

My pet Boxing Tater

minimck1lg8.jpg

1. I always forget spade when going to barrows

2. A month ago i alched my range boots

3. A week ago i forgot i was afk and ended up dieing as i came back to screen >.<

4. Ive brought uncooked fish when pking

5. double click prayer at jad - 80 ko

6. just general stupid stuff.....

today: bleh

1. alched my whip

2. alched 150 UNstrings >.<

3. Fell for a Guthans scam - guy switched helm for skirt at second screen

4. Typed my accoutn stuff in at a different website (didnt notice untill i submitted). I immediatly changed paswword and deletd cookie and stuff. Wish me luck >.<