the abyss - another dimension? i think not!

Dragonwizerd

But why is Jagex so careless? I would have thought they would have placed it underneath the wilderness or something, far away from any other dungeons.

By the way, perhaps there is a reason why the temple knight hq is near the azarnian mines. It wouldnt surprise me if it is inside a humungous mountain.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

No, it's not anything other than Tolna's Rift. Look here:

sriftng8.png

That's Tolna's Rift all right. Not the Abyss. :)

Guide to Everything Fletching XBL: Karmastocracy

li_Karma_il.png

li_Karma_il.png

signature-bar-white.gif

[stumbleupon]

* Sits on a mossy rock with a notebook in hand, observing the behavior of the specimens dubbed "Fanboys"

~

"Even when the odds are against you, even when the chance of victory is bleak and your situation looks hopeless, take a look at the horizon, and think back to what you have learned. You'll be filled with the confidence to take on the world."

EDIT~ Lag Post. :(

li_Karma_il.png

li_Karma_il.png

signature-bar-white.gif

[stumbleupon]

* Sits on a mossy rock with a notebook in hand, observing the behavior of the specimens dubbed "Fanboys"

~

"Even when the odds are against you, even when the chance of victory is bleak and your situation looks hopeless, take a look at the horizon, and think back to what you have learned. You'll be filled with the confidence to take on the world."

EDIT~ Sorry, my connection lagged and made me triple post. (If any moderator can delete my last two posts?)

li_Karma_il.png

li_Karma_il.png

signature-bar-white.gif

[stumbleupon]

~

this post proves nothing.. Jagex does that to save server space. most of the dungeons are on the same map bc it saves them space

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

Yes, there are loads of things like that. Of course this turned out not to be the abyss anyway but... as you can see by reading the posts, dungeons whose entrances are geographically close to each other, are close to each other themselves. One really good one I noticed is from in search of the myreque. There are actually 3 different hideouts beneath the hollows. One has the 6 members, one has 4 members and 2 bloodstains, and one is empty (bloodstains are still there though :lol: ). If you run to the far north/south ends of them, you can see the south/north end of another.

if you want to find out where abbyss is just get the coordinates then look them up with tip it coordinate finder.

in other news...oneday they will have to put places above the map instead of under it unless they keep expanding the map sideways.

it would seem like in a 3d enviroment it would be easier to just layer everything on top of each other.

Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.

George S. Patton

1242631666.png

RuneScape is basically just a flat plain. When you get "teleported", you just move way over to a different location.

For example, if you ever played Earthbound and used the walk through walls cheat, you go to the next place. Runescape is just two different places unlike Earthbound which has many (you may not understand this :oops: ).

There also is an Abyss that you can go to from a fairy ring, which I could see from the real abyss. So your picture may have been either.