the abyss - another dimension? i think not!

Dragonwizerd

well, one day while doing demon slayer on my pure i went down into varock sewers to get the key... when i noticed something...

dundundarnzj9.png

the abyss!!

i'm not sure if that's the alr plaine or the actual abyss (i don't have access to alr) anyways, lol that proves that the abyss is in the same dimension as ours unlike what the zammy monk says

Yayyyyyy...

Doesn't really prove anything as all dungeons other realms exists in random black space off the edge of the main world maps and there are loads of places where u can see things you shouldn't see from a dungeon.

It doesn't prove anything other than the game is exsist close to each other in the blk space

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

nice find but...its like that everywhere, some barrows chambers you can see tombs of shades :shock:

wendigo66.jpeg

click my sig for my blog!!!

Thanks everyone for the sigs they pwn!

No. Why should i give presents for someone in rs?

Most selfish thing I've ever heard

What about that Tolna's rift? That's near the Varrock sewers.

Although that does look a lot like the Fairy ring Abyss.

It is tonlas rift but if your in either abyss you can see the other one
Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

there are tons of those, like at cw waiting area you can see into some parts of the game, this is becasue all lower areas are on the same base level, and all upper levels are on the same base level

and besides its just a game :P doesn't have to make sense

legends2.jpg

If your mining gold in arzenia, theres one room where you can see the chicken-fox-grain room from recruitment drive :P

Ya....thats right thats waht that was i remember that :!:

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

That's pretty cool: By the way, from the thugs in the dungeon near the dwarf guy for the Knight's Sword quest, you can see part of the Mogre underwater place :lol:

siggiebw2.png

Noted raw mackerel drop... Wtfh?

Always buying: Watermelon seeds, 2K each. Strawberry seeds, 800 each. Contact Via PM on forums.

nice find but...its like that everywhere, some barrows chambers you can see tombs of shades :shock:
Yes, thats because the barrows are right beside the shade tombs.

When your in Entrana dungeon you can see the Black Demons in Taverly dungeon :lol:
Once again, traverly and entrana are geographically very close to each other in the first place.

That's pretty cool: By the way, from the thugs in the dungeon near the dwarf guy for the Knight's Sword quest, you can see part of the Mogre underwater place :lol:
and again, the mogres are just a few steps south of the dwarf guy.

Im thinking of the possibility that it may be the body altar, but somebody needs to see.

Yes, thats because the barrows are right beside the shade tombs.

When your in Entrana dungeon you can see the Black Demons in Taverly dungeon :lol:
Once again, traverly and entrana are geographically very close to each other in the first place.

and again, the mogres are just a few steps south of the dwarf guy.

Port Khazard is a few steps away from the dwarf guy? News to me...

maxsig28nv.gif