Road to 99 FMing. Support this, PLEASE.

l0larfm3.png

------

omgrofflesgs6.png

[url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=4157768#4157768][img=http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/5232/omgrofflesgs6.png][/url]

- Ninjas, AKA Intro-

Alright, here's how it's going to go down. This is basically my blog AND goal. 2 for 1, right? I'm going to tell you all you need to know abotut my goal of 99 firemaking, which isn't a lot. Then i'll show you and tell you my runescape expiriences. If you read it all, I will most likely slap you in the face, because you are too bored. But I also appreciate that, so it'll be a small thank you smak that can easily be traded in for 500 firemaking exp at any GC FMing vendor in the US.

-How Jesus Was Concieved, AKA Why I'm Doing This-

If you know about MTK, then you will be much more informed with what I'm about to tell you. If you notice a sharp change in the tone of this paragraph, it's because I'm expirimenting on different types of music. Right now it's Rise Against, and soon it will be happy, upbeat Freezepop. So ignore my mood swings, or I'll mood swing YOU. My goal came upon me after I tried getting 99 cooking. Yeah, no. Burning lobsters endlessly = not my style. Currently I have 1600 raw monkfish in my bank, sitting there, collectig bankdust and gp. Haha, same thing.

One day, I was like "Hm, what do I do. I just PCed to 102 combat. I'm getting old." Attempt Jad? Not my thing. Merchant? I'm not that type of guy. Sell myself? May-

NO!

I'll firemake. Yes, that's it. I've never touched the skill before, I have a horrible low 52 in it, and I know I can break the chains of America and get that shiny, SEXY cape! And OMG, I have 47K maples in my bank! Wait, how do I... Oh yeah, MTK. <3. Love my eggs. I know I can do it, I kno-

Oh wait. I have the patience of a drugged out 4 year old.

-Why I need you, my second family-

Tip.It is amazing. The community is better than eating waffles drenched in butter. The people here are more friendly than my cousin, who is a CLOWN. I know they'll support me in my goal, I know they'll be awesome and drop me a visit =)

I CAN'T do this by myself. I will get so bored, and quit. Ride me to sucess, and I'll host the biggest flipping drop party ever. I swear, I will love you.

-What the bleep can I do? I'm a vegetable!-

• -Drop by at world 99 near the magic guild. Add me before you go, though. you might wanna check if I'm there, lmao.

-Give me large sums of money (if you want to)

-Add me and briefly state that you love me. I'm making a sig cough.

-Got Maples? Give them to me.

-Add my underbanner. It is humerous.

-Bump the donkey out of this thread.

-List of Supporters-

Sorry, but this kinda had to be removed. Too much upkeep. Add the underbanner to show support.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck man. People put 99 firemaking down as one of those 'Easy buyable skills'. While it bay be buyable, it certainly is not easy. It takes massive amounts of dedication to burn all those logs. Trust me. Have fun and GOOD LUCK on the road too 99. You have my full support on this one. Feel free to add me if you wanna discuss anything :)

floorgazer.png

Good luck man. People put 99 firemaking down as one of those 'Easy buyable skills'. While it bay be buyable, it certainly is not easy. It takes massive amounts of dedication to burn all those logs. Trust me. Have fun and GOOD LUCK on the road too 99. You have my full support on this one. Feel free to add me if you wanna discuss anything :)

I'm already feeling it =/

Going to need a LOT of support, which is why I made this thing. What're you burning?

Good luck. :thumbsup:

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

well i see you are only lvl 54 right now, i though oh ok another of those guys that want 99 mining in a week. But then i looked at ur overall and i hope you realize how long it take to train skills, ESPECIALLY to lvl 99. 13m xp? gl mate you'll need al the luck u can get

Fm is easy with magics :anxious:

(Yes, I'm doing just that (93/99))

Good luck, I'm bored of it already even with magics, but going to get the darn 99, because my friend has 13m exp in cooking and is waiting for me =).

But this is your thread and I got a little carried away -.-

GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR GOAL!

(Invite me to your party when you're done? ::' )

Retired

Ex-E174

Ex-Venqeance

[Ex-Tha Familia3]

Guys, should I burn yews when i can, or should I burn my 45K maples first?

Go with maples for as long as you just can. Then take the next logs.

Trust me, taking the higher logs instantly is not a good solution.

Retired

Ex-E174

Ex-Venqeance

[Ex-Tha Familia3]

Good luck with that :D

I know it takes some time, but im sure you can do it :wink:

Hope you dont get bored while fming :D

Ps. Wierd, when i reached 99 fm, i saw like gazillion posts saying "on ma way to 99 firemaking ;o~", but when i wasn't 99, there was none o.O

Oh well, who cares :D

Ps again. Good luck again :wink:

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png
[4Th in Finland to achieve 99 mining. 3Rd of June 2007]

Pixels make me horny.

Good luck on 99 firemaking, the Achievement Cape is the REAL fire cape. :wink:.

I also watn to achieve 99 firemaking sometime so get out there and inspire me! Good luck, I know you can do it!! :thumbsup:

I'm already feeling it =/

Going to need a LOT of support, which is why I made this thing. What're you burning?

I'm burning maples all the way. 90k of them 70-99. 35k or so left I think.

floorgazer.png