Hypothetical Scenario: If Tip It got a membership program?

Viktorkrum77

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With total respect to Tip'it, Why pay for something that's free?
ummmm... to get all the hypothetical benefits that Victor mentioned. dee dee dee!

I probably would definitely do so. But it is the same situation with my RuneScape account. I would love to have my RS account have membership, as would I be happy to pay for a TIF membership, when you're 15 years old with no credit card, it's a little difficult to do so when you're parents don't allow you.

truevamopcopynh4.gif

When I Have It, It's the World's. When I Don't Have It, The World Is Mine.

With total respect to Tip'it, Why pay for something that's free?
ummmm... to get all the hypothetical benefits that Victor mentioned. dee dee dee!

I probably would definitely do so. But it is the same situation with my RuneScape account. I would love to have my RS account have membership, as would I be happy to pay for a TIF membership, when you're 15 years old with no credit card, it's a little difficult to do so when you're parents don't allow you.

Can you post when you are free? Can you post when you pay?

Yes and Yes. I rest my case.

I seriously doubt I'd pay money to a board where I get various nasty pm's every day. I'm rather un-liked here.

It'd have to be pretty sick (members benefits)

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

I seriously doubt I'd pay money to a board where I get various nasty pm's every day. I'm rather un-liked here.

You get nasty PM's? I don't think I've had a single nasty PM in the three or four (don't really know what it is) years I've been browsing tip.it. What kind of PMs?

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I wouldn't, no. It's the same reason why I haven't taken out RuneScape membership - I only play during school holidays so membership paid on a monthly-basis for monthly-access isn't worth it. I wouldn't be getting my money's worth. Also: what would happen with foreign currencies? Would they calculate the fee based on a set forex rate? Or would they accept only USD?

I wouldn't, no. It's the same reason why I haven't taken out RuneScape membership - I only play during school holidays so membership paid on a monthly-basis for monthly-access isn't worth it. I wouldn't be getting my money's worth. Also: what would happen with foreign currencies? Would they calculate the fee based on a set forex rate? Or would they accept only USD?
Probably only accept USD - so everyone else in the world will pay more / less rather frequently; even if the USD is fixed; currency values are not - which is why I try not to buy ANYTHING without a fixed AUD price.

You get nasty PM's? I don't think I've had a single nasty PM in the three or four (don't really know what it is) years I've been browsing tip.it. What kind of PMs?

I usually get 1 a week, maybe up to 5 a month. Just various people letting me know how the feel about me. It's not a secret i'm not well-liked is it? I've been banned 5 times now, I have a hot temper, and I don't care what other people think about me.. :\

I'm not going to point fingers tho

I get a lot of these tho

If you have a [bleep]ing problem with me missing out 1 or 2 commas, then please send me a mother [bleep]in pm about it. There is no need to try and flame me on the forums you [bleep]ing [puncture]. Suck your dad's [rooster] you [bleep]in [bleep].

I appologise for my English not being up to your standard you piece of [cabbage].

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

If someone was to persistently correct me in real life whenever I made a mistake then I would tell them straight and tell them where to go. Just because we are on a forum does not mean people have the right to correct others on their spelling and grammar or criticize them in any other way as it is and can be seen as a form of bullying.

Teachers are there to help students with their studies. In the lower schools, yes, they help with spelling and grammar but it is rude and disrespectful for someone to correct a stranger esoecially on a message board.

None of my friends point out my mistakes, me may have somewhat of a disagreement over the spelling of certain words but no one stands over me when I'm typing or writing a letter and points out mistakes I make. Because you simply don't do it. Forums shouldn't be treated any differently.

Most of us are strangers to eachother and if you don't know someone, why would you criticize them on their spelling and grammar if they do not ask for your help and assistance?

So, in other words, you get enjoyment from the expense of others? That is rather selfish and unthoughtful.

No Cussing, but still, gettin "up in mah grill"