Things in Real Life, That Remind You Of Rs...

Elvy_666

I was working the other day....I saw this van drive by saying Pest Control....needless to say when i got home....I played Pest control lol.... :P

I also saw this other van...It said Pest Contral? lol :shame:

How about you peoples? :-w

i went to a school open house and went to the archery booth( ranged)

guess what.. on my second try i got a bullseye!

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

When I see kids near my house (I live near an elementary school), reminds me of Varrock. :x

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

I was paintballing with a group from my church, and we played a capture the flag game. My first thought was castle wars, since there were this flags on this big wooden forts you had to get. Oh, and you know, whenever I slay a dragon. Definetly. :P

souryw6.png

Whenever I die and get reincarnated. :boohoo:

'nuff said. 8-)

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

Well this is sort of related. My bike broke down a few days ago (the pedal fell off) and the brakes were messed up anyway so I decided to take it in to get it repaired. I went back a few days later to pick it up and I said "ty" to the woman after she gave me my change back. Well I got an odd look needless to say.

Earlier today aswell I told my brother i'd make us lunch because I had a higher cooking level. Both accidently incidents of me getting mixed up between real life and Runescape, little worrying though :ohnoes:

But funny.

When ever 7th graders are spamming the lunchroom by incessantly shouting incoherent nonsense.

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, your commodity drops in value.
[url=http://www.imagehosting.com][img]http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i773526_stingtag.gif[/img][/url] [quote name="Capone_Sabre"]People in the wilderness will [b]always[/b] insult you no matter what you do. Just ignore it and kill them.[/quote]

When ever 7th graders are spamming the lunchroom by incessantly shouting incoherent nonsense.

I second that...

Also, when I was in church this Christmas, I saw a kid wearing a santa hat, and I thought "Woah!! A santa hat!!!!" then realized that I'm in real-life....

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.