Members items on hold

AceScope

I myself love p2p on runescape, but I can't always afford it. when my membership runs out, I have all sorts of stuff in my bank, dragon long, dagger, rune halberd, spears, castle wars armor, all sorts of stuff I don't want to just get rid of. I think that when membership ends, our membership items should be "put on hold" they would disappear from our bank or inventory, and be added back when the player resubscribes. When you log in after your membership ends, there would be a list of items that have been put on hold for you, and when you get members that list would reappear telling you they have been added to your bank. This would save f2p who were p2p some bank space.

Please don't spam or insult my idea, it is just and idea after all. If you have anything to add please do.

Supporters List

Micbar

limpbizkit

penguingeek3

tetsuya

bufoman

bonzeben23

Sir_A

Montezuma

bankad8.png

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

you could pay a sum of like 100k or so and then you'd get the items put on hold and then pay another 100k or so and get the items back (i support)

Account created on Weds, December 21st, 2005

99 cooking on December 12th, 2010. 99 Agility on September 30th, 2011. 99 Fletching on August 17th, 2012. 99 Prayer on March 22nd, 2016. 99 Farming on April 4th, 2016.

support i was p2p for 3 months then it ran out and like 4 months later i got for a year and durning the 4 months i could only stack(lucky i had yews to stack on :) ) and it was horrabol

DoD:S ownage

what we have here is a ..um.. failur to communcate

check out my steam ID page @ alpha company

I definitely support. When I end my membership in a year or two, I can't imagine the process of selling/dropping all those items. And this has been suggested before, a simple search will find many similar ideas. Not saying yours is bad...But I sort-of-had one, but don't feel like re-posting it.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

i definatly support, i myslef recently ran out of member credit...and like you i can't always afford it....so i ended up giving my precious items ( barrows and dragon ect..) to my "Trustorthy" friend... so i support this full on! great idea! 8-)

One thing...

What if you only have one members object in your bank an invo when you become F2P and fill that space when playing F2P and when you come back to P2P what happens to the members objects if there's no space for it.

Had to point it out. ::'

pfozcopy4nb.th.jpg

jacksonb79ni.th.jpg

jackson the answer is simple. if you have no more space when you go back to members you will still keep your stuff you just wont be able to put anything in untill you have delt with it. the same thing has always been true of going back to free to play if im not mistaken except then you have alot less bank space and have to get rid of all your hard earned members items. if it where up to me the bank space would be yours to keep when you unsubscribe.

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

i support :thumbsup:

dibujillole3.png

^click to visit my blog! And if u got some spare hammers for my collection, i will always take them just pm me :)

5743th with cooking 99!--8 november 2006--

16361st with str 99! --15 april 2007--

35000th with Attack 99! --20 June 2008--

29524th with Hitpoints 99! --3 August 2008--

I haven't played runescape in a long time. But this seems like a really simple and easy idea to implement. I support.

world2isntthathardby4.pngI think merchanting is extinct....

lordofthehauntedminestextcb6.png Completed haunted mine at level 75.

Barrows Drops: Dh platelegs, Guth helm, Karils cb, Torags legs

-------------RETIRED------------------