Constant pins and needles in my finger tips.. =I

ThoseTheBrokes

Today in snowed, For the first time this year, Woop.

Well, An unexpected snowfight came up between sixth formers vs. year 10+11.

As always, It's a good chance to hurt some chavs a little with reason =]

So, I began to make and throw snowballs with no gloves, Of course after 30 minutes of pretty much my hands touching snow, I began to lose feeling in them, which I didn't think anything of, But later into the day, The feeling got better, The feeling and touch in my hands came back, apart from the 4 finger tips on my left hand.

Now, I can feel constant pins and needles, Any idea why?

And if anyone else has experianced this and has any advice to make it go away?

Thanks.

My dA account.

paranoiaao8.jpg

.retired, as of the 1st January 2008.

hehe our school snowball fight was manic but i used gloves, dont worry its perfectly normal where theyve been cold for so long the blood is finally reutnring to your hands DO NOTput your hands under warm taps, if you do you will learn the meaning of pain, if anything put them under your arm pits.

Hmm... next time wear waterproof gloves!! :shame: lol

One of the best things you can do when your hands are really cold is run them under cold water. Yeah I know how stupid it sounds, but please just try it. About 5 seconds after putting your hands under water the water starts to feel hotter - although it isn't. I have no idea why.

It might be because you got chilbains or something? :-k Did you put your ahnds on a radiotor or wash them in hot water after playing in the snow?

Could be that the blood in your finger tips had frozen and now is thawing. I know that when blood thaws it breaks apart in sharp shards. If this was the case, pressing on your finger tips would be horrible. It could also just be that you scratched your fingers and are not able to feel the wounds. TBH i dont know. in not a doctor. What i can say is, that if the sensation persists consult medical help.

it could be slow fingerdeath :!: :!: :ohnoes:

naw it'll probly go away in a day or 2, dont worry just yet!

untitled17gw8ps.gif

Evolution is a philosophy unsupported by the majority of scientific observations whose influence has been a detriment to society and true scientific advancement.

my mom has the same problem when it gets cold i think she said its because of the lack of circulation

Yes, when your body gets very cold (or a surprising cold, like you may of had) the body sometimes has a response to shut down things that don't need blood as bad as your lungs, brain, etc.

Maybe you just shocked your body. You should be over it soon though, in the mean time, I would suggest doing something to calm your body.

3textsz2.png

< | Runehead | Learning Java Programming, Please PM Me Tips | Signature by Loaf2000 | >

Haha, same here thosethebrokes(well obviously I got snow, we live near each other), I got snow. Massive snowball fight, i'm bringing my gloves to school tommorrow.

Do not put you hands under warm water, why? Extreme pain : ) I got pins and needles aswell, when I went into my school house and tried to log in, I failed my password 6 times <.<

But my pins and needles have gone now.

~MAK

Haha, same here thosethebrokes(well obviously I got snow, we live near each other), I got snow. Massive snowball fight, i'm bringing my gloves to school tommorrow.

Do not put you hands under warm water, why? Extreme pain : ) I got pins and needles aswell, when I went into my school house and tried to log in, I failed my password 6 times <.<

But my pins and needles have gone now.

~MAK

Is this Magictv..? Or Tvmagic.. Hmm :-k

Bad memory sorry.. :wink:

My dA account.

paranoiaao8.jpg

That feeling is the feeling of your cells thawing out and snapping. It isn't a good sign, really. :P It hurts, but whatever you do, don't re-ice 'em.

I doubt it will, but if anything turns black, THEN start worrying. Until then...Get some freakin' gloves! :P

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

That feeling is the feeling of your cells thawing out and snapping. It isn't a good sign, really. :P It hurts, but whatever you do, don't re-ice 'em.

I doubt it will, but if anything turns black, THEN start worrying. Until then...Get some freakin' gloves! :P

Ah shucks, You ruined my night, I was planning on sitting in the freezer :P

magictv/tvmagic...?

Ahh, never mind, Wrong person.

Update: Still feeling numb and funnny, Will be wearing gloves tomorrow ::'

My dA account.

paranoiaao8.jpg

Run cold water over your fingers. It will feel hot because your skin has cooled down and is colder than the water. Don't try hot water though, it will hurt very badly. Heh, just learned that in science the other day lol, go me!!

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Run cold water over your fingers. It will feel hot because your skin has cooled down and is colder than the water. Don't try hot water though, it will hurt very badly. Heh, just learned that in science the other day lol, go me!!

Lol, Go you *Passes gold star accros*

Er, Will this work.. Nearly 11 hours after I was in the snow fight?

My dA account.

paranoiaao8.jpg

Uhh, maybe? Go ahead and try lol. If its still feeling that way nearly 11 hours after being in the snow there might be a problem. I'm not saying there is a problem, but there may be. Usually that feeling goes away after a few minutes from being inside, and I stay outside for 3+ hours in the snow. But I do wear gloves though.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

My friend Cameron learned that in science, after trying to put hot water on his hands that had been burned by dry ice. The doctors had to take shards of

plastic out of his skin. Luckily, he had no scarring.

2w3uule.png

2w726iv.png

you know there is a place called outside, better graphics 100% pvp and no fee to play :-w

Ah shucks, You ruined my night, I was planning on sitting in the freezer :P

magictv/tvmagic...?

Ahh, never mind, Wrong person.

Update: Still feeling numb and funnny, Will be wearing gloves tomorrow ::'

You have no idea how many people get frost bite, then to ease the pain, put ice on the area and it ends up falling off permanently. :lol:

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

Uhh, maybe? Go ahead and try lol. If its still feeling that way nearly 11 hours after being in the snow there might be a problem. I'm not saying there is a problem, but there may be. Usually that feeling goes away after a few minutes from being inside, and I stay outside for 3+ hours in the snow. But I do wear gloves though.

It's now the morning.. So about, 22 hours after the snow fight, Pins and needles still there, Joy, I'll see a doctor about it soon then.

Thankyou for all your help and advice.

My dA account.

paranoiaao8.jpg