*gag* some skills I just can't get used to training..

lordkrohn1626

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure everyone knows my opinion by now, so I'll just not say anything but make it known that I viewed and responded to this thread.

No, antually we don't write down everything you say for later use. But it's nice to know you read a topic, I can sleep well tonight.

I can't stand... smithing. Anything about smithing.

No no, I like keeping my head on my shoulders.

Eh, if you really don't know, I hate all skills. It's repetitive, dull, boring, and accomplishes nothing. Jessy, that other opinion of mine was not the one I was thinking of here :-$ .

I mean, I like the ideas behind Magic, Defense, Herblore and Agility, but that doesn't mean I want to make my character run in circles all day, or make tens of thousands of the exact same potion, or play PC until I go brain dead. None of those things seem appealing, or fun, to me. The fact that I don't respect skills just makes me want to train them even less.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Crafting, smithing, and hunting.

crafting - hard to get materials at decent prices with all the merchants.

smithing - exactly the same as it was in rsc.. plain and boring.

hunting - is O.K. until about level 63 where you have to sit at chinchompas for hours

I use to think thieving was pretty boring also, until i started playing pyramid plunder.

Yeah I might have to check that pyramid thing out if and when I ever fall on my head and decide to train thieving :XD: , no seriously. I am all about training the most effcient way.

dont know anything about hunting, worry about that later too.

yeah there is a major lack of rocks, i wouldn't mind non combats as much if they would create more spawns since there are more players per server. yeah yeah i know, then the rich merchants might lose a mil or two, and delay their next phat purchase hehe...couldnt have that now could we :wall: :ohnoes: :XD:

lord+krohn.png

RS name: lord krohn Combat 138

slayer specific: 103 whips, 38 dark bows and 250+ dragon boots dropped to date.

Dragon drops: 5 Half shields, 21 drag legs, 8 dragon skirts, and 9 drag meds dropped to date.

Yeah I might have to check that pyramid thing out if and when I ever fall on my head and decide to train thieving :XD: , no seriously. I am all about training the most effcient way.

Is pyramid plunder efficient?

If it is ill leave that poor farmer alone :P.

happiehour.jpeg

I like all the skills. There are just some that I like over others. Skills that I don't like as much are herblore, hunter, farming. I like the benefits of them I just don't like to train them.

pyramid plunder is what made thieving easy to level :lol: .

i love all skills till once i waste 8 hours on wc,mining,fishing maybe,stringing bows,running around in any agility course exept the brimhaven one,and power burying bones

Mojo477 has had to quit members so i need friends to talk to on my pure Lived4devil so please add her

"The elves having helped create the crystal saw is like Greenpeace having helped create a nuclear seal skinner"

you're asking me? :XD: I haven't trained Thieving since my first 6 months playing, and haven't even seen the famed pyramid as of yet. Although I have heard it is decent training. Let me know how it works out for you. <3: I always ended up getting annoyed with the person I was pickpocketing, especially when they attack you, the warrior in me just makes me respond in kind, *WACK* uhoh....there goes that concept :uhh:

hehe

lord+krohn.png

Dragon drops: 5 Half shields, 21 drag legs, 8 dragon skirts, and 9 drag meds dropped to date.

Interesting, because I love thieving and am currently level 81. Woodcutting I don't mind, that's 80. Fishing I don't mind, that's 84. Oh god though, I know what you mean by *gag* skills. Farming, slayer, firemaking I just can't get use to. Really I don't know why, I guess they just aren't my skills.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

I love to cook (strangely :lol: ), but I absolutely hate fishing, i can't take sitting there doing basically nothing. Its better now that I got cable, I can do other stuff while waiting for the fish to come, but before with dialup...ugh :evil:

~Ddaanniiellh

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

Well, Runecrafting, although it is not my lowest skill (Construction), it makes me mad of the tiny amount of exp that I/anyone gets. I made 2k Minds and got somewhere in the 20's. I don't understand how some can get 99 lol.

Skills like cooking, woodcutting, etc. float my boat though. They are mainly "afk", so I guess that that is why :-$

Giaimo.png

Giaimo.png

"Dr. Lutzka, Dr. Lutzka, He's a fake!"

Like thieving......don't know why I can't get the hang of that. Annoying to me for some reason, just as annoying as agility. Round and round the werewolf course....fall, gobble some food, round and round...fall..gobble some food....meh, *runs off to kill something*. :ohnoes:

Some of you master thieves I am jealous of, just can't find the desire to do it, and of course it is a game after all, and I want to enjoy what I am doing, so I go wack something....BAMM BAMM dead, kick through the pile...next...for some reason that is non stop fun for me...wacking trees? meh...I am warming up to it slowly...fletching? eeeeek hate the stringing...and dont even get me started on herby :-X Don't mind high alching, love the sound of money falling into my pockets.

then there is the two popular skills that for the life of me, I can't fathom the fascination...cooking and fishing. I did those when I started because I was of course broke, and a meleer, so i had to have food. Now I just buy it, why bother spending hours to get a few hundred shark when I can just buy em and move on to what I enjoy...killing things :) I havent fished since the first ten months that i played, and dont have a big plan to restart. :XD: :uhh: :ohnoes:

How about my fellow scapers? skills you love, skills you hate? ones you have absolutely no desire to ever build? I got one of those too, it's called farming :-X :shock: the only reason mine isn't level 1 is because of that mini quest with the snake (can't remember name rofl) where every week you tell it a story, gather some fluid in a bucket, and voila farming level.

:thumbsup:

99 Theiving isn't hard to get anymore with Pyramid Plunder out. I can understand you maybe saying this about it before the mini-game...but now...it's just like cooking, basically, which is stupidly easy to get. lol.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

Like thieving......don't know why I can't get the hang of that. Annoying to me for some reason, just as annoying as agility. Round and round the werewolf course....fall, gobble some food, round and round...fall..gobble some food....meh, *runs off to kill something*. :ohnoes:

Some of you master thieves I am jealous of, just can't find the desire to do it, and of course it is a game after all, and I want to enjoy what I am doing, so I go wack something....BAMM BAMM dead, kick through the pile...next...for some reason that is non stop fun for me...wacking trees? meh...I am warming up to it slowly...fletching? eeeeek hate the stringing...and dont even get me started on herby :-X Don't mind high alching, love the sound of money falling into my pockets.

then there is the two popular skills that for the life of me, I can't fathom the fascination...cooking and fishing. I did those when I started because I was of course broke, and a meleer, so i had to have food. Now I just buy it, why bother spending hours to get a few hundred shark when I can just buy em and move on to what I enjoy...killing things :) I havent fished since the first ten months that i played, and dont have a big plan to restart. :XD: :uhh: :ohnoes:

How about my fellow scapers? skills you love, skills you hate? ones you have absolutely no desire to ever build? I got one of those too, it's called farming :-X :shock: the only reason mine isn't level 1 is because of that mini quest with the snake (can't remember name rofl) where every week you tell it a story, gather some fluid in a bucket, and voila farming level.

:thumbsup:

99 Theiving isn't hard to get anymore with Pyramid Plunder out. I can understand you maybe saying this about it before the mini-game...but now...it's just like cooking, basically, which is stupidly easy to get. lol.

yeah I keep hearing about it, haven't checked into it, whenever I fall on my head and decide its time ot work on my four lowest skills (that I hate) I will look into it. :uhh:

lord+krohn.png

EEEEk, no dont come any closer, no i wont train you NOOOOO

wakes up

oh it was just a dream...

(Notices watering can on his lap)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

farmin 22

Why: tears of guthix

RC 24

Why: Tears of guthix

Construction 15

Why: i worked on it till lvl 3 then TEARS OF GUTHIX

Slayer: 24

Got kalphites as monster... meh

TEARS OF GUTHIX

Fletch awesome exept th stringing *GASP*

99 mage is ez with alchs (yay only like 200k alchs to go :thumbsup:

i must say... if you find farming boring, you must not be doing it right :-k

Enlighten me... How can I make farming an enjoyable experience?

Anyway, I enjoy agility and thieving, not so much farming.

pissant22.png

7 months ago, shoulen m0nk lured me for everything. If you know anything about him, pm me.

lol that was a good story but his eyesight must be poor... it's a well known fact that mods only drop garages on players. :lol:

Also, Agility. :-X And Thieving. :-X :-X :-X

Although, I love Herblore. <3:<3:<3:<3:

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Also, Agility. :-X And Thieving. :-X :-X :-X

Although, I love Herblore. <3:<3:<3:<3:

:-X :XD:

lord+krohn.png

i must say... if you find farming boring, you must not be doing it right :-k

Enlighten me... How can I make farming an enjoyable experience?

Anyway, I enjoy agility and thieving, not so much farming.

Plant seeds, run away. Come back in 1 hour to reap the xp.

I just plant 10 trees before I go to bed, sleep, wake up, check their health for 10 min.

It's like free exp for sleeping!

I HATE herblore. I can't buy my herbs, and I can't obtain them through other means due to my horrible collection techniques.

jjroxlu7.jpg

There are a lot of skills I want to like badly, but just can't seem to come to terms with.

Crafting is a big one for me. I can't really find a way to train it that's very cheap and efficient or vice versa yet. To do it properly it seems like i'd need more cash than I have or more patience than I have.

Firemaking and fletching i've never quite seen the appeal of. Point click to the point of boredom really, but again I do want to raise them simply so that they look nice. But they hold no real desire in my heart.

Herblore, gawd. Farming makes obtaining herbs slightly easier but it's still a drag. I want a high level in it simply because it's a challenge, but it really is a money eater if you let it.

And Krohn, honestly farming is the easiest thing to train. If you want fast exp, curry seeds are god (and cheap) but if you want profit farm herbs and limpwurts. Just do a farming run in between slayer tasks, makes the levels fly by. :)

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

Farming i find, is quite good. Plant my tarromins in 3 spots then fish some sharks for some money to spend on useless stuff.

I dont like firemaking, woodcutting, mining, runecrafting, construction, hunter, agility, fletching or theving.

Poochu.png

Firemaking and fletching i've never quite seen the appeal of. Point click to the point of boredom really, but again I do want to raise them simply so that they look nice. But they hold no real desire in my heart.

:o

Traitor!

Firemaking is easily the fastest, easiest and cheapest 99 out there... Hence level 96 ;)

I love all skills but refuse to train Construction any further.

mazurizi.png

i really hate agility.

Mainly because you can't multi task whilst doing it. If i am training agility i can't browse these forums i have to pay attention to what i'm doing. Maybe i woudn't mind paying attention as much if it was more fun than running around in circles :roll:

My Blog

2 Visage Drops.

Over 1800 Castle Wars Tickets..

110715145129.png

Errr.png