High school....

lotuslord212

Fun fact:

Saying you own at Halo is like saying you own at breathing. Everyone can do it.

Its a lot like badmitton, if you ask anyone if they are good at it they will tell you they pwn at it. Its not that they are good at it, its just that its really easy

There are very few in school fights around here. Any that do happen on the tracks (which are located right next to it). I was in more fights in elementary school than I was in during high school. Both of my highschool fights were in defense of another friend

The world would be a whole lot better if little green men in UFO's came down to earth to abduct rednecks.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a lot like badmitton, if you ask anyone if they are good at it they will tell you they pwn at it. Its not that they are good at it, its just that its really easy

I beg to differ. For one the sport is spelt badminton, and two, it is not REALLY easy to play at competitive levels. Anyone can spaz some shot that just gets over the net, but anyone can be crap at any sport. It's just badminton can not be well shown on the television, due to the size of the court and speed of the shuttlecock, not allowing people to see how it is really played. Yes, anyone can play, but anyone can play football/soccer, yet badminton has an unnecessary stigma attached to it.

Enough ranting.

Best advice I can give you apart from keeping well clear of solid material, is just be yourself, get out there make some friends with people in the same year/grade and keep clear of those who make trouble.

657757fr7.png

SHH HUT YUH MUH. DERKHED.

Honestly, how can bullies stuff people in trash cans, beat nerds up, and steal and NEVER GET EXPELLED? They're usally a older kid so hes been in that school for a few years, yet never got expelled. Total bull [cabbage]. Fights will occur, but you can avoid one if you dont "talk trash" or getting other people mad. Of course these are fun to watch. :P
You've been watching WAY too much TV
Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

Honestly, how can bullies stuff people in trash cans, beat nerds up, and steal and NEVER GET EXPELLED? They're usally a older kid so hes been in that school for a few years, yet never got expelled. Total bull [cabbage]. Fights will occur, but you can avoid one if you dont "talk trash" or getting other people mad. Of course these are fun to watch. :P

What is that suppose to mean?

????ClAn????wHaT iS iT???

Becuase none of that happens.

Becuase none of that happens.

oh!!

????ClAn????wHaT iS iT???

ok before i start acting dumb (wich i obviously am as most of you have noticed) what is highschool wich age are you if you are in one (if any one who is dutch can awnser is it just middelbareschool?(that means the dutch word for the school of people from 12/13 to 16/17/18 depending on how good or bad you do) and if its the school im refering to than i asure you that you just be ureself and there always wil be some people like you wich you can hang out with and it wil just al come naturaly oh and if you see any one making a joke about you do like a person on this tread said a friend did break a wal with the joking persons head! (if his head is already broken by before ''incedents'' then if he is a boy kick him in the nuts! \'

then if he is a boy kick him in the nuts! \'

Haha, def. don't do that!

Anyway,

Highschool from a work standpoint, is a lot. But from "getting beat up", if your well know/in a good group of friends, that will never happen. People at our school fight for the stupidest things. And most of the fights that go on are people from different schools.

If you really are worried about getting hurt, then work-out. Become strong, so if a time ever comes where you are in a bad situation, you can defend yourself.

Training my pure!

dddog6.png

Hypocrite actually.

High School was tough for me at first, my friends went to different High Schools than I did and I didn't really bother getting to know anyone at first. I eventually made the first person i would consider a friend there, and they introduced me to a bunch of people, now I have tons of friends that I didn't know just over a year ago. :shock: I couldn't imagine life without them. You have your class idiots that think they are funny, people that only want good grades, jocks, etc. Its really an interesting experience seeing all this junk going on. If I have friends that go there, you will love it, if you don't, try making friends fairly early on.

rangesig.gif

*didn't read over the whole topic*

well im a sophmore...freshmen year wasnt as bad as some people like to exagerate it.

Shush, it's funny to see how cautious the freshmen are on their first day :P

High school is great. Freshman year wasn't a very good year for me socially. I was big into gaming so I didn't get out to do much or make many friends. My grades were great (3.8GPA at one point) but that didn't make up for what I missed out on socially. I'm a sophomore now and I rarely miss school or play video games. I'll tell you this from experience, it's best to make as many friends as possible when you're a freshman. It took me a while but I caught up socially, but it best not to wait. Yeah, freshmen get picked on more than others but it's just out of fun. If you go to a decent school you don't have to be friends with just other freshman, you can be friends with anyone. My freshman year I made friends with a couple of sophomores and a senior (whom graduated and I just saw him a couple of weeks ago). I don't really know what all to tell you about high school.. It just depends on what you want to know about..

Hypocrite actually.

High School was tough for me at first, my friends went to different High Schools than I did and I didn't really bother getting to know anyone at first. I eventually made the first person i would consider a friend there, and they introduced me to a bunch of people, now I have tons of friends that I didn't know just over a year ago. :shock: I couldn't imagine life without them. You have your class idiots that think they are funny, people that only want good grades, jocks, etc. Its really an interesting experience seeing all this junk going on. If I have friends that go there, you will love it, if you don't, try making friends fairly early on.

Yeah. I had to go to a different school than you because... well... I don't like private schools :XD:

Don't worry about anything. Highschool is not that much different. Sure, the Seniors will be like 10 ft. taller than you, but it is no big. To tell you the truth, Freshman are very immature still, so it still seems like middle school. Now looking back at Freshman, I can see how immature we were. Just make sure to make a lot of friends because there seem to me more gang related fights in High School, leading to arrest, and you need to be prepared. Not prepared in the fighting sense, but so people won't want to pick fights with you. Just make sure you have friends to support you.

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

high school is worse than prison you get fed rat poison and get beat so much ull fake sick to get away from it and all the senoirs make you there slaves

nay its ok just remeber freshmen ARE NOT BETTER AND SHALL REMAIN UNDER ALL OTHERS

how does the schooling system in america work

coz in australia it goes

Primary School

prep (only in some states)

grade 1

grade 2

grade 3

grade 4

grade 5

grade 6

High School

year 7

year 8

year 9 (im in year 9)

year 10

VCE year 11

VCE year 12

u can also go to Tafe after year 10 and college after year 12

ur allowed to leave school after year 10

sword2di2.jpg

thanks to mitsubishi64 who made this sig

Primary School

Prep

Grade 1

Grade 2

Grade 3

Grade 4

Grade 5

Grade 6

Grade 7

High School

Year 8

Year 9

Year 10

-- END COMPULSARY EDUCATION --

Year 11

Year 12

Fixed for Queensland

And I find high schools distrubing, not scary. So many wanna-be [bleep]s (at least in this district) :| And then there's the wiggers, and what not. Just :uhh:

As for America, it's usually like this:

Elementary School

Kindergarten

Grades 1-5 (and usually 6)

Junior High

Grades 7-8 (sometimes 6 OR 9)

High School

Grades 9-12

Then it's college/university etc.

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

Primary School

Prep

Grade 1

Grade 2

Grade 3

Grade 4

Grade 5

Grade 6

Grade 7

High School

Year 8

Year 9

Year 10

-- END COMPULSARY EDUCATION --

Year 11

Year 12

Fixed for Queensland

And I find high schools distrubing, not scary. So many wanna-be [bleep]s (at least in this district) :| And then there's the wiggers, and what not. Just :uhh:

Highschool was gay. Being a graduate FTW. :lol: :P