The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

Let's hope to Christ that you have the Cd keys...

keys arent needed or all the free version of bc would be useless

Yes they are....

I mean that i already have an account so i won't need the key i will just need to buy a new subscription.

Ah good, OK. Thought you had uninstalled it from your PC but you haven't.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed earlier today that using an action to break stealth (like cheap shot, ambush, etc) would freeze my main bar.. no clicking or number buttons would work.

No idea if they have fixed it yet.. it was all over the rogue forums at the time.

Have managed to pinpoint the problem.. need a new bar addon. :(

I noticed earlier today that using an action to break stealth (like cheap shot, ambush, etc) would freeze my main bar.. no clicking or number buttons would work.

No idea if they have fixed it yet.. it was all over the rogue forums at the time.

Have managed to pinpoint the problem.. need a new bar addon. :(

Yup got to update it. I had that problem back when 2.1 came out, had to update from bongos to bongos 2 ;o.

I actually ditched bongos after 2.1 and got trinity bars. They look brilliant, much less crowded than bongos, with a nifty XP bar too.

heh, I like bongos too much. Found it easier to work with stances and the like.

I can't get anything to work at all now guys. I always stood by CTMod but not even it is working now.

I have tried Titan and Bongo2 tonight without any success.

Looks like you're gonna have to kiss your addons WTF and Cache folders goodbye (or just move them). Sounds like the folder is corrupted.

What I did was make a list by hand of all the addons I really, really needed. You can literally google the names and you'll find an up to date version.

The only pain is losing the profiles you've made, but hey, at least it works.

Looks like you're gonna have to kiss your addons WTF and Cache folders goodbye (or just move them). Sounds like the folder is corrupted.

I did, and installed the addons one-by-one until it happened again (with CTMod, Titan and Bongos).

I ditched all of them and installed Trinity - it's fugly, but it's working and doesn't have the same issue, so I will adapt.

How can you say its fugly?! :o

It's pretty much the same, tbh. The only thing I don't like are the bags, character tabs design, but then I prefer the XP bar and the adjustable hot bars. Same amount of options to customise as well and I've yet to have a single error since 2.1. Even before the patch, I'd get the odd error with bongos.

Me and two RL mates decided to resurrect the Ye Olde guild we had going on a different server (the schoolguild), and well, we've made enough members now that we're planning to do our first Karazhan run this Sunday. We'll see how that goes. Managed to get in a lot of really cool people, so it should at least be fun.

2009rb9.jpg

[hide]
i had no idea about trinity bars but i still managed to do this them, very easy to use and make for good, adjustable settings i guess ::'

ScreenShot020.gif

[/hide]

Oh, now that is a good looking UI :)

Eh that is ugly IMO. I'll most a screeny of my set up. There are some nifty tools, but I don't like the way those circles look and how the chat box is in the middle.

My goal: 2.8k honor points for insignia of the alliance before lvl 40. It used to be 3.3k but it has been reduced *yay*. So far, I have about 1000 honor and 600+ kills. About a 1/3 of the way there not bad. At my level, I only average 200 or 300 honor a day.

Heh, yesterday I was in an hour and a half long gulch game. It was really fun. They STACKED defense they had like two people attacking. We had constant pressure but we could NOT slip through. They got the first two points then we started to stack our defense. We eventally got two back so it was 2-2 Then, they brought like 8 people and just stormed our base and got our flag. It was gg and really fun too. They outleveled us massively and 2 people left from our team so it was like 10-8 or something like that. This morning I was in a gulch game and came in first in kills :D ^^.

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

Warsong Gulch is my favourite Battleground by a mile. I just love how small and claustrophobic it is.. it makes for some very close matchups.

WSG is great but I really dislike when people decide to drag the game out by turtling. Someone mentioned having the flags reset after say 15 minutes - what do you guys think about that? Overall though, I do agree it is a very fun battleground.

Bring on Azshara Crater!

sithbridgeay2.jpg

I wouldn't say 15, seems a bit short to me. Only a bit though.

What I'd love most of all would be twink/non twink BGs. Have no idea how theat would be done, but I hope for it nevertheless.

Just how could you ever diffrenciate twinks from non-twinks?

What about half-twinks? =P