The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For ease of use, Undercity and Stormwind. They are both reasonably big, but not too hard to find ones way around.

For looks, I actually really like Thunder Bluff. Shattrath is a nice place too.

woo and yay! 1 more heroic and i can get some nice new epic legs for 75 badges, and tommorow i'll have enough honour for the season 1 healing mace, which beats my current mace by +150 healing, with my new enchanting skillz, i'll give it another +81 which puts my +healing total to just over 1700. imba ^^.

Tk5SF.png

MUST RECLAIM Gnomeregan!! <3:

Anyhow, got lvl 67 today, 7 days played, gotta love the new patch. And the sleazy Huntard thingy does its job, too, man they're easy to solo stuff with, can't imagine what I'd do as an evading frostmage when I have 4 same levels boring down on me.. Hopefully I'll make 70 and do some Kara or whatnot before holidays are over.

korla3eaqd3.jpg

illegal_danish_2_720x166.gif

should we believe them this time?

Hah, who knows.

Reminds me of the time gnomes parody they did of him. "movies take a long time to make!"

"when did we start on this?"

"Friday."

"what day.. is it today?"

"tuesday".

:lol:

Btw, level 56 atm with 465g (and about 40g more on AH.)

Should hopefully be 58 tomorrow sometime. :D

I've gotten bored of WoW so I'm probably going to quit soon. Raiding is still fun but it takes too much time doing it 5 days a week. I may hang around and do some pvp. Can't do too well though with 400+ ping in arenas because I live in Aus.

Well, dinged 58 today. :D

Got 56-57 easy with winterspring, and then ran ramps twice with a lvl 70 guildie and others to do 57-58 (grinded a little too).

Yay for outlands gear + content. Some of my [cabbage] is in dire need of replacing too lol, most of it is like lvl 40 and stuff because I don't care to bother upgrading gear when it goes away so fast :P.

I just got Sul'Thraze the Lasher. Awesome sword. Levelling up my 2hand swords at the moment. It was a pitiful 130 :ohnoes: . Didnt play for aabout a week so ive been rested since 47 lol. Waiting on my server change to go through. Can't wait to start playing again.

Level 50 Blood Elf Paladin. Old Server - Nazthrezim. New Server - Magtheridon. Hope to see some people around.

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

[garden tool] hum, 35, STV. Kinda getting boring but it will get easier in 5 levels time. :wink:

New FP probably helps a little though, right? Especially as a class without any +speed before 40. I've always wondered why they didn't add a FP in Rebel Camp before now...

Would still be nice for Alliance to have more quests there though, I think. Grom'Gol far outweighs Rebel Camp.

sithbridgeay2.jpg

[garden tool] hum, 35, STV. Kinda getting boring but it will get easier in 5 levels time. :wink:

New FP probably helps a little though, right? Especially as a class without any +speed before 40. I've always wondered why they didn't add a FP in Rebel Camp before now...

Would still be nice for Alliance to have more quests there though, I think. Grom'Gol far outweighs Rebel Camp.

Yeah the FP is quite nice. I'm probably a little ahead than I should be going into the quests I am doing (only just fnished the first two steps of the Nesingwary Expedition quests and I'm already 35) because I've had the warlock quests to do.

After I've done a few more, I'll break for a little while and get some Southshore quests cleared, then head back for the final quests of the Nesingwary Expedition.

Aww dark. Well, you'll be back soon hopefully. ;)

Question for everyone: what healing class would you recommend for someone who, at end-game, wants to do things like Kara, 5-mans (norm/heroic), and maybe some PVPing? I've played all four classes (shaman, druid, paladin, and priest) to 30+. I can't say I prefer one over the other.. but I would like to be needed end-game and be able to get in groups easily enough since I don't know anyone on Blackrock (or if I go Alliance, Proudmoore.. or something else).

Right now, I think Druid is pretty FOTM - I like the HoT aspect. Just wondering how they fare in 5-mans. Most of the time, I don't care who is a healer so long as one goes in my group.. tend to be hard to find at times. But I've read some posts stating that oftentimes, people prefer to wait for one with an OOC res. That or that the HoTs cannot keep up with the damage in heroics for example.

sithbridgeay2.jpg

I always liked the idea of HoT's and group heals too, so I'd go for either Druid or Shaman.

Pallies are way too boring to play from 1-69 and Priests are too slow (but then again Druids are too).

I always liked the idea of HoT's and group heals too, so I'd go for either Druid or Shaman.

Pallies are way too boring to play from 1-69 and Priests are too slow (but then again Druids are too).

I disagree. I think that leveling a paladin is very fun as long as you do it right, and everyone wants a 70 Holy Pally for endgame instances. They are one of the best all around classes in the game.

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

I disagree. I think that leveling a paladin is very fun as long as you do it right, and everyone wants a 70 Holy Pally for endgame instances. They are one of the best all around classes in the game.

Holy paladin's are pretty out dated in PvP now though, IMO one of the worst PvP healers.

They are just so easy to interupt, and they have no means to get away from others other than a bubble. Even with a high % mitigation its not that difficult to take them out (even as a rogue).

Anyways my rogue is almost 62 atm, just finished everything in Hellfire penn. Running around as a combat mace build at the moment.

Holy paladin's are pretty out dated in PvP now though, IMO one of the worst PvP healers.

They are just so easy to interupt, and they have no means to get away from others other than a bubble. Even with a high % mitigation its not that difficult to take them out (even as a rogue).

I agree that they arent that good for PvP but for instances, I think they are the best .

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I agree that they arent that good for PvP but for instances, I think they are the best .

I would rather a holy priest still. Paladins are great for single target healing, but priests are still great for when you need some AoE heals (in which paladins go OOM fast on).

Don't forget all the buff's that come with a pally. :P

Buffs are always nice.

Dunno why we're even bother discussing this however, usually in a raid its good to have a mix of healers, and in 5 mans they're so easy it doesn't matter lol.

Don't forget all the buff's that come with a pally. :P

Buffs are always nice.

Dunno why we're even bother discussing this however, usually in a raid its good to have a mix of healers, and in 5 mans they're so easy it doesn't matter lol.

I guess I'm just bored and don't have anything else to debate about, lol.

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

Druid you can grind feral spec till 70 which makes it a lot easier then priests who have to wait till 40 to get a decent grind spec and pallies who never really get one.

Then end game as a druid you can spec dps/heal/tank whichever you prefer, priest you can spec dps/heal, pally is pretty much soley healing. My preference would be towards a priest. Hard to level up, but end game has the nicest array of healing spells. Race doesn't matter too much anymore, but there are still some that you would never choose (like troll for horde and n elf for alliance).

I wouldn't choose a shammy for much. There chain heal is nice but their totem range isn't too good.