The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw my housemate in Ulduar earlier, he killed Ignis (didn't see) and another boss (Was in 3 parts, one of them flew up in the air and had lightning shooting down) which I saw, was interesting :P

68 atm, can't wait until I get to 80.

The other boss would be iron council, honestly a joke of a boss lol.

Mimiron surely?

red-mask-sig.gif?t=1238621802

MSSW4Banner.gif

The guild organised 2 10 man guild runs as a way to learn Mimiron on 25 man. anyway we go one shot everything up to Mimiron where hours of trying to kill a bugged encounter, especially when it came to barrage. If barrage remains the way it is then i can see why guilds in the 5 man version find this very very problematic.

wowscrnshot042509034717.jpg

tifsdac6mc.gif

Life and Death dropped for me from H Naxx tonight, also a Cloak, a pair of Gloves and a Libram for my ret set.

Downed Flame Leviathan, he dropped Pyrite Infuser and Energy Siphon.

My Druid's almost at 80, too. ^_^

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Ahh! Why isn't the stuff aligned lol. It's so off centered... its making me mad. :P

The unitframes are like that because the pet bar shows up to the far right when I'm in combat. :P

edit: Also what's a good buff mod that lets you move around and resize buffs/debuffs? Last time I checked, Buffalo hadn't been updated.

2009rb9.jpg

[hide=]wowscrnshot042509181817.jpg[/hide]

Updated my UI last week just a bit, got rid of some of the clutter. I also have DoTimer above my players health, and recount + omen can show up in bottom right hand corner.

Langzor the Noble. ^_^

/sigh at losing my T7.5 legs to a misloot. D:

I'll get it next week, I suppose.

You know you can just get the guy it was sent to to make a ticket and say 'X item got sent to the wrong person can you please send it to Y.'

And Noble title... |: Still trying.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

Just got the Noble title, easiest set of achievements so far even though the event was extremely stupid. Only 3 more holidays till the Proto Drake and they all seem like really easy achievements as well.

Also rolled a hunter, so easy to level them, gone from 1 - 24 in about 4 days.

keen.png

Man, I don't feel like tanking too much anymore. There is too much room for mistakes, and everyone expects perfection from me now (even though I haven't finished all of naxx). Just did AQ40, but we wipped again on twin emps... I tanked on the caster side, and at the beginning, it was working. Then after a few teleports, my taunt for some reason didn't work, and he ran off to the other tank. This kept happening, and only once in awhile I was able to keep him. I have no idea what was going wrong cause I was using growl, faerie fire, and maul all together, yet it wasn't keeping the aggro right away.

I'm gonna start looking for dps cat gear....

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Langzor the Noble. ^_^

/sigh at losing my T7.5 legs to a misloot. D:

I'll get it next week, I suppose.

You know you can just get the guy it was sent to to make a ticket and say 'X item got sent to the wrong person can you please send it to Y.'

And Noble title... |: Still trying.

That's my point, he just put me on Ignore and logged. ;_;

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Hodir and Thorim down 10 man. Thorim is stupid easy (3 attempts) and Hodir we 9 manned because shaman heals d/c'd at start of match. Got mimron to phase 3 in like 4 attempts, he's hard as [cabbage].

Hodir and Thorim down 10 man. Thorim is stupid easy (3 attempts) and Hodir we 9 manned because shaman heals d/c'd at start of match. Got mimron to phase 3 in like 4 attempts, he's hard as [cabbage].

Once you get to phase 4 its one of those "Oh god we can do the first 3 phases easy but this is just ridiculous". Phase 3 we downed the copter in 2 magnetic orbs (we were pretty lucky to have an incredible bblood dps dk and amazing rogue, the best i have ever seen). Phase 4 hits, pretty much like phase 1 all over again but as a healer im just spamming the [cabbage] out the raid and its heals and the dpsers have to be very very weary on where they are standing.

tifsdac6mc.gif

edit: Also what's a good buff mod that lets you move around and resize buffs/debuffs? Last time I checked, Buffalo hadn't been updated.

Sorry for the late reply

Elkano's buff bars (I think thats the correct spelling) do exactly this, they are pretty much perfect :P

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other