The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

Burning Blade is being fail tonight. Getting in attempts on Razorscale, crazy intense fight.

But at least when the server goes down we go after another challenge, hogger lvl 1 raid on another server.

edit: I got a throwing weapon from Leviathan. :lol:

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it me, or did the guys at Blizzard totally go to dinner one night and wanted to put that in WoW? The Argent Tournament feels like a blast back to Warcraft 1 or something. :lol:

wow ive driven past that place lol

nashv.png

Pixel Signature Made By Me.

our one and only rogue got that yesterday as well.

I now name you, LOOT LEVIATHAN!

or.. Flame lootviathan... dunno.

also, new UI to celebrate the patch :D

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/379/wowscrnshot041609105038.jpg[/]

what add ons are you using for this?

That's a hideous UI! OMAGOD! I'll get some of mine up soon.

Ok, so Flame Loliathan went down one shot server second because we didn't start raiding until late. Razorscale bugged on us three times and then server went down twice then we could not get 3 people inside. So we stopped the raid.

Tonight we went onto XT. Our tries went like this...

80%, 61%, 58%, 76%, 11%, 52%, 28%, 8%, 7%, 4%, 3%, 1%, 2%, 76%, 54%, 2%, 1%, 3%, 9%, 12%, 4%. :wall:

I suggested to GLeader that if we cannot get him down this week then split the raid into 2 10-Mans and progress through that.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

Razorscale down first attempt, 6:12 so we could have killed him with the old 6 minute enrage ping ponging him back with pallys but they nerfed the enrage to 10 minutes.

first try... on 25 man.

no. I dont believe you.

also ca2. You're a hideous UI.

Tk5SF.png

Yeah Razorscale seems like a fight you need to just do once to get an idea. There is a lot of [cabbage] going on.

Still, what strat did you guys use? I think my guilds problem last night was we didn't have any organized groups at certain spots. Well, that and getting caught in the fire. (only got 2-3 attempts and then servers went down).

Flame Leviathan is a fun fight, I was doing the siege turret and my roomate was driving it. We did take 2 attempts on it though, 1st one we got him to like .1%. We wern't having people jump on his back so he just rocked us.

Yeah Razorscale seems like a fight you need to just do once to get an idea. There is a lot of [cabbage] going on.

Still, what strat did you guys use? I think my guilds problem last night was we didn't have any organized groups at certain spots. Well, that and getting caught in the fire. (only got 2-3 attempts and then servers went down).

Flame Leviathan is a fun fight, I was doing the siege turret and my roomate was driving it. We did take 2 attempts on it though, 1st one we got him to like .1%. We wern't having people jump on his back so he just rocked us.

had about 3 hours of attempts of razorscale last night, our best was 11%.

Its the most random fight ever, people can get 1/2 shotted and theres barely anything you can do to save them, so everybody just has to be at the top of their game to balance out the luck factor.

Heres the protip: Have 2 groups standing on either edge of the circle in the middle, 12 people in each, then 1 (or maybe 2) people standing in the middle. The devouring flames tend to go for people inside the circle. I was trying it last night and got 9 of them in a row.

You absolutely must get him down in 2 landing phases or it just isnt possible to beat the enrage.

Really really fun fight though.

Tk5SF.png

Razorscale down first attempt, 6:12 so we could have killed him with the old 6 minute enrage ping ponging him back with pallys but they nerfed the enrage to 10 minutes.

first try... on 25 man.

no. I dont believe you.

also ca2. You're a hideous UI.

We ran with very few healers. Had camps on the spawns that worked and we also had the tanks drag the mobs over to Razorscale so we could get dps on everything at once, the ret palys loved it at least...

But yeah Once the guy lands and the raid has stabilised you will be surprised just how quickly the second phase lasts, with the boss only having 12 million hp.

Now we are having problems on deconstructor, the dps is better than ever but the debuff mechanics and the movement is what is screwing us up completely.

tifsdac6mc.gif

you will be surprised just how quickly the second phase lasts, with the boss only having 12 million hp.

lolwut

XT has 25M.

Yeah and Patchwerk lasts less than 3 minutes and he has more hp...

tifsdac6mc.gif

Holy [cabbage] you guys should see all the QQing over warlock nerfs

People are complaining that they nerfed the following. I'll give my take on it too

-nerf to pets- I agree that the nerf on the VW was pretty bad because it was the only viable solo pet besides felguard. Apparently, it was being abused in some boss fight because it doesnt take a lot of AoE damage (some dude said his had 58k health fully buffed).

-nerf to fear- I'm sort of pissed about this one because fear now breaks on like immolate...Stupid. Whatever, I can deal. I'll just have to get the glyph

-nerf to conflag- I agree, 20k crits are a bit ridiculous

-nerf# dots- can no longer cast immolate or siphon life as afflic. I dont mind the dps change with this move, but it was more fun in dungeons using as many dots as you could and then timing everything. Now, it's rather boring with corr, CoA, haunt, UA.

Apparently, it is a dps nerf too

You should see the number of people who say they're quitting; it's quite hilarious. Me? I'm focusing on getting my epic. After I bought dual spec I am now 1k/6k gold. [cabbage]z, right? Level 74 by the way

Zedar- undead warlock

Burning Blade

Ulduar is so fun! Especially with people you've known for a long time!

XT-002 Deconstructor and Razorscale down.

screenshot002s.png

screenshot003r.png

EDIT: Iron Council down.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Hah oh [cabbage], a fragment. What lucky SOB got that? :)

I have my Ulduar 10 and 25 tomorrow (Sunday). Should be able to get some stuff down, can't wait. In the meantime I ran Naxx 10 and 25 the past 2 days. Got myself the Wraith Spear (BiS 10 man naxx polearm), T7.5 Helm and Shoulders, new ring, new neck and a new trinket (Bandit's insignia).

Found a great thing for a bored mage to do, about 20 seconds before the portal to Wintergrasp appears in Dalaran start casting a portal to Theramore or somewhere distance, gets people everytime. Managed to get 23 people from a 40 man raid through the portal. Classic.

keen.png

Found a great thing for a bored mage to do, about 20 seconds before the portal to Wintergrasp appears in Dalaran start casting a portal to Theramore or somewhere distance, gets people everytime. Managed to get 23 people from a 40 man raid through the portal. Classic.

This is pretty old. Mages did it so much on my server that some raid groups wouldn't even invite them.

Hah oh [cabbage], a fragment. What lucky SOB got that? :)

I have my Ulduar 10 and 25 tomorrow (Sunday). Should be able to get some stuff down, can't wait. In the meantime I ran Naxx 10 and 25 the past 2 days. Got myself the Wraith Spear (BiS 10 man naxx polearm), T7.5 Helm and Shoulders, new ring, new neck and a new trinket (Bandit's insignia).

Our priest. Spent 687 DKP on it. When normally items go for ~20-50 and 80 is a lot. Like when I spent 88 on Pennant Cloak everyone was like 'WTF LOL SO MUCH DKP'.

Iron Council is down and so is Emalon. OMAGOD. Emalon is hard as.

And the UI font is either Morpheus, Skurri or FritzQuadraTT or something. Download SharedMedia from curse.com and it should be in there.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Excuse for my noobyness, but what's so amazing about the fragments? Do they get turned into some amazing piece of armour of weapon? Are they tokens for T8 armour? etc

legendary healing mace

Atiesh 2.0

tifsdac6mc.gif