The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

Dinged 80 on my Deathknight. Went to do HOL on heroic for the weapon and during that run i realised 2 things:

1) The Deathknight dps rotation is very simple, so simple that if you deviate too much from the sequence and spent runes on other spells it can be troublesome.

2) 15 hit means that you miss A LOT. Almost every second scourge strike would miss. Most fights i could rarely break 1k dps.

Bought the titansteel helm with lots of hit rating on it, just so i can get hit capped quickly and run naxx 10 with the guilds alts and get decked out.

tifsdac6mc.gif

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We did Kael'thas and Vashj last night; two fights I never thought I'd see.

I can see how Kael would be tough but Vashj didn't seem as complicated.

Did Zul Gurub earlier, there was 6 of us in Total I think, Level 80 Warlock, Level 77 Paladin, Level 72 Paladin, Level 66 Hunter, Level 62 Hunter and Me (Level 63 mage). Got the mage bracers from the snake boss (Just me and the Level 80 did that), got crap off the rest but was fun fighting some more of the more difficult bosses, although obviously it was quite easy due to the high levels but they still involved at least some tactics instead of just nuking the boss like all instances up to that point.

Need to start questing some more and reach 70 already, will be getting WotlK next Monday (Or a couple days after) so want to get 80 ASAP after that :P

Ok, so two weeks ago I was way off Glory of the Raider and Heroic: Glory of the Raider. Now I'm only 4 achievements off of the normal one and 5(?) from the Heroic one! Hopefully we are trying for Immortal tonight.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

I just tried to read this thread with no knowledge of any MMOG besides Runescape.

I think my brain is bleeing.

i play it and i still dont get what theyre talking about so no worries, they all have the max lvl in the game lol so its all the insanely hard [cabbage].

PS> Jaz that pic has insane graphics is there dif lvls of the graphics you can play with?

nashv.png

Pixel Signature Made By Me.

cowboy, I have all the graphics settings maxed out. If you think your PC can handle it, you can go into settings and turn the graphics up. It'll probably make your game run a little less smoothly though.

Tk5SF.png

Ok, so two weeks ago I was way off Glory of the Raider and Heroic: Glory of the Raider. Now I'm only 4 achievements off of the normal one and 5(?) from the Heroic one! Hopefully we are trying for Immortal tonight.

I sort of want to try and finish up Glory of the Hero, except that H:Oculus [bleep]ing sucks. :lol: Alternatively I could just do a bunch of CoS speed runs for a shot at the drake if I wanted to.

http://www.wegame.com/watch/Sartharion_25_3D_DK_Whelp_Tank_POV/

:D we got a kill video too...

Ignore the fact that I died on a wall, I.. er... did that on purpose. (seriously though I did, I was oom, die + BR gives me 15 seconds of free heals + 5k or so mana back.)

Trust me first kill of sartharion 3 drakes which was recorded by the guild on a video, i died to a wall...first time ever on that encounter aswell.

tifsdac6mc.gif

Ah [bleep] it, I'm pissed off with this now.

Legs dropped from Sarth again, Druid took them. Gloves from Maly came out, another Druid gets them.

This sucks, the only stuff I have left that I want, everyone else wants too.

I sort of want to try and finish up Glory of the Hero, except that H:Oculus [bleep] sucks. :lol: Alternatively I could just do a bunch of CoS speed runs for a shot at the drake if I wanted to.

I haven't done a Heroic in so long. At least 3 months. I really want to do Glory of the Hero too...

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

I sort of want to try and finish up Glory of the Hero, except that H:Oculus [bleep] sucks. :lol: Alternatively I could just do a bunch of CoS speed runs for a shot at the drake if I wanted to.

I haven't done a Heroic in so long. At least 3 months. I really want to do Glory of the Hero too...

I've done them now and then just because I've been so bored. I'm sitting at the honor cap right now and I can't really do arenas until this summer so me and my roomate don't d/c a lot. That and right now it only takes a few days to get all of the raids out of the way.

I downloaded Auctioneer finally last night, going to try and see what I can't do with it. Trying to wait probably a week or so though so I can get it some good data. :thumbup:

are all these things you talk about (dungeons any what not) on the main two islands or on the outlands and the snowy island?

also, everyone talks about buying gold on websites using real cash, is it less discouraged then RS?

nashv.png

are all these things you talk about (dungeons any what not) on the main two islands or on the outlands and the snowy island?

also, everyone talks about buying gold on websites using real cash, is it less discouraged then RS?

Northrend, for the most part. That is where 95% of the 70-80 content is (Save for like, for example, Caverns of Time: Stratholme in Tanaris)

Also buying gold is not only against the TOS but also extremely pointless. This is one of the easiest games in the world to make gold in.

Anyways my druid is like 51 now, just waiting until I hit like 55-56 and I can wear most of the gear I've gotten from power leveling him and his recruit-a-friend partner through strath. I seriously have like an entire set (except for a back and 2 trinkets) from that place :lol: . Needless to say I'm going to be a goddamn pimp for a level or two until I get outland gear.

Still not sure if I'll really try and invest in leveling him up, although right now it certainly is tempting. (that is, beyond recruit-a-friend lvl 60). I'm sure I'll be bored enough.

I really hate being loot-focused, but I feel that it's the way we've been pushed with the ease of getting loot and the lack of fresh content at this stage.

Speaking of which, holy [cabbage] I hate Naxxramas now.

Nethaera: What about hunters? Often their pet talents are set up to match the talents of the hunter. Will they be able to switch their pet specs as well?

Ghostcrawler: We will wipe the pet talents. However we are going to remove the respec cost for pet talents so that players wont feel like they need to jump through an additional hoop to respec their pet. In addition, we are going to provide hunters a new core ability to let them remotely access their stable on a long cooldown. This way if their exotic pet heads off to the stable, they will be able to get a different pet. We hope to be able to discuss this new spell in more detail when we get a little further along.

that's kinda cool edit: doesn't make that much sense actually, cuz PvP pets aren't the same as PvE but still cool it wont cost anything to respec them

Just throwing this out there... if anybody wants to make a new character or wants to start for the first time and wants somebody lower lvl to help them rather then all these extremely high lvl guys who probably dont have time to help run you through things (just guessing, you can always prove me wrong i suppose)

Realm: The underbog

Alliance

Name: Zaromin

hit me up :D be fun to have some tifers to talk to

nashv.png