The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

My main is not really doing much of anything, but that is because I am leveling my Death Knight. It had been gathering dust at level 70, I could just not bare thinking about going through wrath zones again but now im over it and I am 76. If everything goes to plan and stays at this pace I should be 80 by the end of this week. Im in zul Drak, its fantastic and I think that for the richness of the lore, the feeling of horror you get in the zone and the deisgn of the zone where its like an ongoing battle increasing in intensityas you move further and further up with some very intriguing storylines. It may just be my favourite zone in WoW.

Well now im drawing this character to a close, I think I will start leveling up a retribution paladin, slowly but thoroughly. enhancement shaman also ranks high on my mind but I just see the retribution paladins in our raids and drool at what they do whilst loving every second of it. Plus I need a crafter character with alchemy and engineering for raid consumables on my main character. It will be too late to achieve this for Ulduar but when 3.2 with Grim Batol (Heres hoping, they said it will be something wow players have been wanting) I will have more access to characters for cheap potions and mana injectors.

tifsdac6mc.gif

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL.

My I.T teacher plays wow and some kid said something about having a level 87 death knight..

Then my teacher was all like, to me, "He said he has a level 87 death knight, which is hard considering the level cap is 80."

I laughed my [wagon] off.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Debating playing my mage again instead of warrior for arena. I just feel that on my warrior I don't have much breathing room as far as "skill" goes right now. On my mage it feels like I can overcome a situation where I am out geared by just playing smart.

I dunno, I'll gear out both a bit and just try and figure it out...

edit: nvm that [cabbage], tried two arenas and they both sucked. Granted I'm really rusty on mage but I don't feel like relearning the class.

*waits until his new apartment to do arena again*

we were pushing for 3 drakes last night.

so close. SO close, but we ended up just doing 2 after about 3 hours of tries. Still, we're putting naxx and maly on hold next week until he's down.

also, I spent way too much dkp on bracers, and now I dont have enough for torch of holy fire. bugger.

Tk5SF.png

Ok this is stupid. Arena is ridiculous.

I teamed up with a ret paladin friend of mine to do 2v2 with (I'm an Arcane or Frost mage depending) and we were just going to do 2v2 for a laugh, but we were quite good in Skirmish. So we bought a team. First game, we won 1 rating. Second, we won 3 rating. Third, we won 2 rating. We were like WTF. So we kept going. We were at 9 wins and 1 loss and had 1503 rating. We ended up the night with 17 wins and 13 losses with a rating of 1323 (WTF).

The top 3 point gains we got were 10, 9 and 7. Other than that we never won more than 5 points. We never lost less than 15 and we lost 29 rating in 3 of the matches losing around 20-25 in most matches.

WORKING AS INTENDED?!?! I think not.

He's my teams armory link.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/team-info.xml?r ... +FOR+STATS

EDIT: Noticed my trinket is missing - It is the 84 Resilience / 590 SP for 15 secs one from Wintergrasp. I always take it off as I leave arena because it always procs inside when I'm buffing. :(

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

Ok this is stupid. Arena is ridiculous.

I teamed up with a ret paladin friend of mine to do 2v2 with (I'm an Arcane or Frost mage depending) and we were just going to do 2v2 for a laugh, but we were quite good in Skirmish. So we bought a team. First game, we won 1 rating. Second, we won 3 rating. Third, we won 2 rating. We were like WTF. So we kept going. We were at 9 wins and 1 loss and had 1503 rating. We ended up the night with 17 wins and 13 losses with a rating of 1323 (WTF).

The top 3 point gains we got were 10, 9 and 7. Other than that we never won more than 5 points. We never lost less than 15 and we lost 29 rating in 3 of the matches losing around 20-25 in most matches.

WORKING AS INTENDED?!?! I think not.

He's my teams armory link.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/team-info.xml?r ... +FOR+STATS

EDIT: Noticed my trinket is missing - It is the 84 Resilience / 590 SP for 15 secs one from Wintergrasp. I always take it off as I leave arena because it always procs inside when I'm buffing. :(

No, working as intended. You were fighting around 1200-1300 rated teams thus the reason why you weren't getting many points.

If you remake your team you keep your hidden rating. There's a good chance those "new" teams you played were remakes of 1200-1300 rated teams.

This. Their hidden rating is 1200-1300.

Hunter is so much fun. I just soloed a 5-man quest as a level 22, the quest level was 21. I have a piggy sidekick whom I named Burzum, but I'm looking to get a gorilla as soon as I come across one (his name will be Randy).

Also my non-goon friend who was the rogue classleader in Goon Squad on Venture Co., turns out he started playing on this server as well a while back and is currently an officer in the guild. :) Right now I don't see myself ever returning to my rogue, I haven't had this much fun playing WoW in... over 3 years.

2009rb9.jpg

Hunter is so much fun.

Just don't turn into a total idiot like most hunters do. Had a guy pulling 600 dps in OS last week. I do 1k+ spamming starfire.

My guild cleared 25 man KT earlier this week. (i was only pulled for the KT kill, ive done construct and frostwing on 10m. though) Ive been running OS, Vault, and Naxx every chance i get for the last 2 weeks, no tier drops =(. I hate being a druid.

Hunter is so much fun. I just soloed a 5-man quest as a level 22, the quest level was 21. I have a piggy sidekick whom I named Burzum, but I'm looking to get a gorilla as soon as I come across one (his name will be Randy).

Also my non-goon friend who was the rogue classleader in Goon Squad on Venture Co., turns out he started playing on this server as well a while back and is currently an officer in the guild. :) Right now I don't see myself ever returning to my rogue, I haven't had this much fun playing WoW in... over 3 years.

Gorillas are at least lv 32 or so

My favourite pet is King Bangalash because it had the same skin as my frostsaber mount, but stabled it and got a gorilla. He would tank up to 7 mobs and I'd just volley away

nobody using virgin media as their ISP in england can connect to WoW today.

Somebody has got some explaining to do :D

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?!?! DAMN MY LUCK! I planned 5v5 for today for the first time in ages |:

Edit: Works for me... :>

calciumpixelsigil3.png

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?!?! DAMN MY LUCK! I planned 5v5 for today for the first time in ages |:

I spent my entire afternoon contributing to the 125 page thread where we tried to create a Richard Branson raid encounter.

Best idea is that he drops a mount, and air baloon which never makes it to its intended destination...

tifsdac6mc.gif

I spent my entire afternoon contributing to the 125 page thread where we tried to create a Richard Branson raid encounter.

Best idea is that he drops a mount, and air baloon which never makes it to its intended destination...

That's amazing! It should randomly drift right or left as you go forward! :D

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Yeh we had virgin media tech support engineers as adds :P

Thing is i can live iwth the downtime. It only happens like twice a year and at least it is not as frequent as other ISP's.

tifsdac6mc.gif

Yeh we had virgin media tech support engineers as adds :P

Thing is i can live iwth the downtime. It only happens like twice a year and at least it is not as frequent as other ISP's.

as a BT user I can safely say I have NEVER had any downtime at all.

Tk5SF.png

as a BT user I can safely say I have NEVER had any downtime at all.

Me neither, but then again my countries's ISPs are among the best in the world. :smug:

2009rb9.jpg

You guys all need to thank your lucky stars you don't live in Australia.

If our major provider has issues with its Pacific trunks, none of us can connect. Touch wood, in my 2ish years of playing WoW I've only ever had two minor issues (ie; could connect to some American nodes but not the Blizzard servers).

It's unbelievable that in 2009 we still have huge cables stretching out across the Pacific Ocean floor.

Just did [For the Horde!]. Pretty easy as long as your raid isnt dumb. doing it at midnight probably helped too. Black war bear is pretty cool but I still like my grand war mammoth for the nifty fall/dismount immunities.

Thinking of re-apping to my old raiding guild for when they start doing Ulduar. I won't have any problem getting in, and since summer is coming up I'll have a lot of free time.

Teehee, I enjoy wiping people on C'thun.

Twin emps > C'thun for wiping with [developmentally delayed]ed pugs. It's still a tricky fight if half the group can't grasp the tactics. Speaking of retro raids, we went and 5-manned MC last night. 3 bits of warrior t1 dropped for me: helm, shoulders and gloves (so all the visible bits) and i ended up tanking ragnaros while wearing my might set :D was pretty epic.

red-mask-sig.gif?t=1238621802

MSSW4Banner.gif