The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

2h hunter polearm in 25man yesterday.. I won. Now... 720g for the abyss crystals, 100g for the essence, and 400g for the infinite dust.. If my math is correct, that comes out to 1220g just to enchant the stupid weapon with AP.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This week I have been playing WoW like it's RS; Got Exalted with - Timbermaw - Argent Dawn - Cenarion Circle; giving me all the titles.

what is your name? I want to look you up. :ugeek:

Zedar- undead warlock

Burning Blade

About [bleep]ing time, the 2H from H:HoL finally dropped.

Now my only blue items left are my Shoulders and Pants. The Shoulders I will replace either once my naxx25 finishes this weekend or next week (Need 4 more badges) and pants... well I'll find some I'm sure. :)

I hate wow insider.

I thought I would declare this since I saw Nadril point out the writers obvious mistakes of:

"He and his partner Kvok are doing pretty well for themselves, while eschewing the more dominant Holy Paladin or Death Knight compositions. As a Restoration Shaman and Retribution Shaman, they've blazed a trail in the 2v2 ratings. Abusive took the time to answer the Colosseum. Check out what he had to say behind the cut."

I wish they would ahve at least checke the article, anybody could notice this mistake if they actually read the first few paragraphs of the article.

Also the WoW Insider Podcast stinks. They were at a loss when turpster could not be on the show for a while, it was like listening to paint drying before he came back. Now Mike Schramm thinks he is so popular and everyone loves to hear his oppinion. well I dont, his oppinion is totally meaningless because it really is not his oppinion. He regurgitates the views of other people and rarely ever speaks out to anything with blizzard. There is something about schram that I hate but screw that guy.

And I will end this by saying that I am an MMO-Champion fanboy and in the section which hates WoW Insider and how a lot of it is copy paste off of MMO Champion with absolutely no credit to Bouboille.

tifsdac6mc.gif

Started a DK today, getting bored of my mage and don't feel like leveling from 1 to 80. Starting area is epic, much better than anything in Northrend. Bit overwhelming though, in the space of 2 hours you get a whole talent tree and about 15+ spells, can understand why so many DK's are [developmentally delayed]ed.

keen.png

I hate wow insider.

I thought I would declare this since I saw Nadril point out the writers obvious mistakes of:

"He and his partner Kvok are doing pretty well for themselves, while eschewing the more dominant Holy Paladin or Death Knight compositions. As a Restoration Shaman and Retribution Shaman, they've blazed a trail in the 2v2 ratings. Abusive took the time to answer the Colosseum. Check out what he had to say behind the cut."

I wish they would ahve at least checke the article, anybody could notice this mistake if they actually read the first few paragraphs of the article.

Also the WoW Insider Podcast stinks. They were at a loss when turpster could not be on the show for a while, it was like listening to paint drying before he came back. Now Mike Schramm thinks he is so popular and everyone loves to hear his oppinion. well I dont, his oppinion is totally meaningless because it really is not his oppinion. He regurgitates the views of other people and rarely ever speaks out to anything with blizzard. There is something about schram that I hate but screw that guy.

And I will end this by saying that I am an MMO-Champion fanboy and in the section which hates WoW Insider and how a lot of it is copy paste off of MMO Champion with absolutely no credit to Bouboille.

whilst mmo champion tends to be a lot more in depth, faster and geared towards the hardcore, I think wowinsider has its place, and I respect it for being a decent enough WoW news site. But yeah, mmo-champ is 100% superior.

Tk5SF.png

Yeah I read both of them.

3hgcy6bsg4g

An actually good WoW music video? Singing is actually pretty good in this one. The male singer is the same guy who did

:D

This week I have been playing WoW like it's RS; Got Exalted with - Timbermaw - Argent Dawn - Cenarion Circle; giving me all the titles.

what is your name? I want to look you up. :ugeek:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n=Leonicus Showing in my limited PvP pieces at the moment. Just don't look at my 2v2 rating. :lol:

Biox, how did you go about getting Cenarion Circle rep?

Just running AQ a lot?

Grinding the Twilight mobs in Silithus, and turning in the Texts they drop (10 items = 500 rep).

Is it possible to have an arena match in the Ring of Valor at the moment? In 50 games I haven't seen it once with my 3v3 team. Funny thing is with my team, we have the same Win-Loss ratio and we are 139X rating :> We gain like 5 for a win and lose like 25 when we lose.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

There isn't a way to describe how angry I am right now.

Druid tank outbid me on the best in slot legs from Sartharion 2D. :x

There isn't a way to describe how angry I am right now.

Druid tank outbid me on the best in slot legs from Sartharion 2D. :x

Ouch. I got my Pennant Cloak and am happy! :mrgreen:

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

I hear warlocks suck a lot from a lot of people (end game im assuming)....true?

It wont change anything for me really, just wondering.

Not always. Rain of Fire (AoE obviously) does some insane damage. With that alone you can get fairly close to the top of the meters.

I guess my new gear is helping a lot. 4k DPS against 25man grand widow on Saturday. With proper enchants on my head, shoulders, and weapon, plus an elixer I'm guessing I could do 4.5k+. Gear owns.

22nd in the guild (gear wise) and 1st on dps :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Look at the top 10 US teams on the tourny realm. There is a warlock on the #1 3v3 team.

Warlock is one of the most ridiculously easy and fun classes to level, and is still reasonably powerful. People who whine about warlocks sucking are probably just bads on a PVP realm.

I guess people QQ too much on forums then. I like to browse them from time to time though, still fun.

I'm obsessed with leveling tailoring...like really. I spent tons on it. I'm 433 or so right now, if any of you on burning blade want frostweave bags made, ill do it for free your mats (60 frostweave and 12 infinite dust). I hope this profession makes me money...eventually.

Zedar- undead warlock

Burning Blade