The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've decided to roll a troll hunter and join a goon guild on Sporeggar as soon as I get my rogue to 80. I'll see if I continue playing on the rogue or not, but if I do I'll probably transfer it to Talnivarr.

edit: grats on 80, Nadril. :)

2009rb9.jpg

I've decided to roll a troll hunter and join a goon guild on Sporeggar as soon as I get my rogue to 80. I'll see if I continue playing on the rogue or not, but if I do I'll probably transfer it to Talnivarr.

edit: grats on 80, Nadril. :)

was talking to a rogue guildy of mine who has been on the PTR and he's saying combat is absolutely insane now, makes me want to play my rogue again.

Tk5SF.png

Gratz on 80. Make the most of being OP in heroics before the nerf bat of 3.1 swingeth.

My main goal now is to get some decent gear before S6. :)

Unlike most warriors I'm really not worried about 3.1, hell, I'm looking forward to it. I really want my bubble remover :>

Oh yeah, PvP wise warriors are looking awesome in 3.1. I've pretty much given up pvp since wrath came out since it's just not fun to play without a healer babysitting you, come the patch i'll probably get back into the arena. Would be nice to be able to make warrior/druid work again, although i'm thinking warrior/priest would be a pretty good counter to the dk/pally comp. Soon as dual specs come i'm trying out a prot pvp build.. it looks fun but it's a pain to respec and spec back between raids.

red-mask-sig.gif?t=1238621802

MSSW4Banner.gif

Oh yeah, PvP wise warriors are looking awesome in 3.1. I've pretty much given up pvp since wrath came out since it's just not fun to play without a healer babysitting you, come the patch i'll probably get back into the arena. Would be nice to be able to make warrior/druid work again, although i'm thinking warrior/priest would be a pretty good counter to the dk/pally comp. Soon as dual specs come i'm trying out a prot pvp build.. it looks fun but it's a pain to respec and spec back between raids.

I'm not sure how well warrior/priest would go.

Personally I'm doing Warrior/Shaman, because I think it's an excelent move for S2. They have a ton of armor (not as much as paladin, but much more than druid and priest) and have some awesome mobility and offensive skills (purge, shocks, hex).

What I'm curious is how my 3v3 team, Warrior/Shaman/Hunter, will do. Also I heard prot PvP is pretty good, I remember some guy [bleep]ing about a prot war/prot war 2v2 that would just perm stun people pretty much.

Hey, I just got myself a copy of World of Warcraft :D . I'm going to install it somewhere next week when I'm at my dad's because I have a 2gb download limit at my mum's. Any way I can dload patches at my dad's place, save them on a stick and then bring those back to my mum?

Now, I'm looking for a class I should roll. I've tried most of them out already (friends, trials) and I have no idea what to pick. I really like the rogue, but I heard they never get into raids. I don't like pets, so no Locks or Hunters. I'm not rolling a DK for obvious reasons. Never liked healbotting so Priests are out. Mages are squishy but I love DPSing. Any spells that come at higher levels that increase my survivability? Feral druids are like a watered down version of Warriors and rogues, although I would enjoy being able to switch roles in the middle of a raid. But being effective at either requires a lot of gear and I don't know whether or not I will have the time to get 2 good sets. Paladins are too holy for me, I'm a horde player 8-) . Warriors I also like but I have a feeling I'll get bored of them too soon. Shamans I don't know much about. Anyone want to help me out here :D ?

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Hey, I just got myself a copy of World of Warcraft :D . I'm going to install it somewhere next week when I'm at my dad's because I have a 2gb download limit at my mum's. Any way I can dload patches at my dad's place, save them on a stick and then bring those back to my mum?

Now, I'm looking for a class I should roll. I've tried most of them out already (friends, trials) and I have no idea what to pick. I really like the rogue, but I heard they never get into raids. I don't like pets, so no Locks or Hunters. I'm not rolling a DK for obvious reasons. Never liked healbotting so Priests are out. Mages are squishy but I love DPSing. Any spells that come at higher levels that increase my survivability? Feral druids are like a watered down version of Warriors and rogues, although I would enjoy being able to switch roles in the middle of a raid. But being effective at either requires a lot of gear and I don't know whether or not I will have the time to get 2 good sets. Paladins are too holy for me, I'm a horde player 8-) . Warriors I also like but I have a feeling I'll get bored of them too soon. Shamans I don't know much about. Anyone want to help me out here :D ?

warlocks and paladins are my favorite and ill tell you why:

warlocks can use amazing pets that kick [wagon], they have healing spells, they can res themselves and others

paladins can res themselves and others too i believe... and i know they can heal everyone for a fact, plus theyre powerful.

the healing, high damage, pets, and res ability are all things everyone else envys. im only a warlock, been playing for 4 days now (according to WoW, more like 5-6) and im lvl 19 now, i love being a warlock i can pretty much go places nobody else can at my level because my pet can tank and take all the monsters at once while i mage from a distance. its all a preference but i have warrior friends who tell me when im there lvl im going to be way better then them because of how overpowered the warlocks are.

idk im DEFINETLY not a pro, quite the opposite but from what ive learned so far paladins, priests, warlocks, hunters all pretty much kick butt. i wouldnt recomend warrior its boring and to me rather outdated

nashv.png

Pixel Signature Made By Me.

Go with your first suggestion and be a rogue. Kick-[wagon] class to play from 1-54 from what I've played. :lol: But with a warrior you'll have more end-game opitions, as you could be a tank or DPS.

Self-rezzing paladins? What a great idea, I'm submitting this to Blizz right now. :mrgreen:

Seriously, how about a Battle rez?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I don't know about rogues, I tried *really* hard to like the class but I just couldn't. I even rerolled twice (Blood Elf first, then Undead) to see if it was just a racial thing. But no dice. I even browsed the forums to see what discussions there are on the survivability of the class. I play an hour or two a day on average and I can't spend half of that running back to my body.

Now I'm back to hunter. It was either that or pally, but it looks like you can't spit without hitting a paladin in the server. Besides, it is so fun having a pet.

I'll admit; the first 25 lvls or so were hard. And I did roll on them twice lol, eventually getting hooked on my second once I broke the 25 barrier. From there, it was fun. I rarely die.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Damn, went to upload WoW again and it says one of the discs are scratched. Probably going to have to by the game again then, so irritating.

You can download it from the website.

This!

The servers are really good too, I was downloading no less than 600kb/s last night. Yea.. Long story short, my brother decided to download a virus which resulting in having to format =D>

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

FOR [bleep]S SAKE.

17 sodding naxxramas runs, and not one healing mace.

Yes random loot is random ololololol I know, but its [bleep]ing annoying.

Its the only item I need from that goddam place and it drops from the last boss.

Tk5SF.png

FOR [bleep] SAKE.

17 sodding naxxramas runs, and not one healing mace.

Yes random loot is random ololololol I know, but its [bleep] annoying.

Its the only item I need from that goddam place and it drops from the last boss.

I feel your pain. Ran Karazhan with my old guild at least 17 times, and the rogue chest from Nightbane only dropped once for us, and of course it had to happen while I was on holiday, so the druid got it. It was the only thing I needed as well.

On a slightly different note, I just tweaked my UI a bit:

wowscrnshot032609153230.th.jpg

Figure this is the best I can get with my current 19" screen. I really need to get me a 21" widescreen.

I also dinged 77 today, epic flying mount a'hoy!

2009rb9.jpg