The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It would, but then again I could just be a filthy liar and there may have been no such talk. Can't remember where I read/heard it, or if I imagined it >.<

That would be nice. I was pissed I couldn't get a title on my rogue... and I was stuck with "grunt" For my shaman. <.<

Any of the current rogues here have any say for 41/3/17 vs 41/0/20 vs 41/20/0?

41/3/17 would give me some more control in PvP with imp gouge.

41/0/20 would give me some better riposte dmg / ignore some armor.

Both of those above would give me imp sap (dirty tricks in patch), highest mutilate hits, better stealth and a 1.5 min blind CD / 3.5min vanish.

41/20/0 would give me the control in PvP with gouge. It would also give me a faster CD on evasion/sprint, sprint breaking roots and better sustained damage while mutilate not being as damaging. I'd also have a better chance to hit (+5%).

I really need to find this thing that theorycrafted your DPS for you with varrious specs...

By the way this is going to be for 5 mans and just general PvP fun. Probaly arena once I get into it with some 70 friends.

I don't understand why they removed the rank system in the first place..

Nadril: At the moment I'm specced 5/35/21 which includes mace, dagger and fist weapon spec since I'm a fickle bastard with weapons. I'll drop one when I decide, and it will probably be mace.

I've always preferred combat spec, since it's decent in PvE and effective in 5 mans, but not completely useless in PvP (though I'm completely sure a different spec would be much better in PvP).

meep all three specs? :shock:

Thats a really huge waste of talent points. At any rate I went back to 41/0/20 (Mutilate sub) because I enjoy it the best. Combat is nice but in group settings I find I can out damage combat rogues and my spec is really nice in PvP.

What do patches mean in WoW. My friend gave me his guest pass and it doesn't work. I registered and made a name, the whole works. When I try to log in, it does the whole download crap and then it doesnt go. When I try to log in there's an error.

Help?

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

Thats a really huge waste of talent points. At any rate I went back to 41/0/20 (Mutilate sub) because I enjoy it the best. Combat is nice but in group settings I find I can out damage combat rogues and my spec is really nice in PvP.

It is a waste and like I said I will probably drop the mace spec since it's of little use with a fist weapon MH and a dagger OH.

Combat is nice if you solo alot of things, and I do.

Thanks a bunch. Bubsa, since I dont have the game yet I won't bother with all that.

Well I created an orc warlock. I've done one quest \' . It's kind of hard to get your bearings because the map is so huge and there's tons to do. My name is Belzedar by the way.

dmanxb7.jpg

It is pretty daunting, but you surprisingly get used to it quickly. Nice race choice, by the way ;) Lean and Green.

My hunter dinged 32. 1337.

Not quite. I got kind of confused and totally messed up my character :? . I decided to simplify it and go to a male human warrior. Yes, they're pretty fun. I'm at level 5 doign some quest right now. I've got three of those sivler things! 8-) . Lol. Now, I'm off to do the national past time...watch NHL HOCKEY!

P.S. I hate it when you die. Confused the hell out of me at first.

P.S.S. I have no idea what server I'm on. I think it starts with a C and it's a normal one.

dmanxb7.jpg

Oh my god I hate leveling. I truly mean that. I am throughly sick of it.

Saying that, I have 2 more levels to suffer through. I'm not sure how I'm going to do it. I'm in Netherstorm now... and so far, save for Zangarmarsh, it's proven to be the most unmotivational zone, it's just "meh". Just got there though. And according to friends, it should be the last zone for me before 70. Lots of quests.

And Blade's Edge wasn't that bad. Only annoying thing was the 10-min long corpse run from Ruuan Weald to Raven's Wood.

2009rb9.jpg

Yeah.

If your on the USA servers go to burning blade, I can help you out.

edit:

Got 1000g yesterday. :thumbsup:

Can't. It's PvP. It wouldn't let me, and I think it is because I'm using a guest pass. Thanks for the offer. I'll take you up on it if/when I buy the game.

EDIT: NEVERMIND. I created an undead warlock on your server, Nadril. He looks amazing.

My warrior is now level 8 and still doing quests. I've got about 14 silver things lol.

dmanxb7.jpg

Oh my god I hate leveling. I truly mean that. I am throughly sick of it.

Saying that, I have 2 more levels to suffer through. I'm not sure how I'm going to do it. I'm in Netherstorm now... and so far, save for Zangarmarsh, it's proven to be the most unmotivational zone, it's just "meh". Just got there though. And according to friends, it should be the last zone for me before 70. Lots of quests.

I agree about Netherstorm sucking but I loved Zangar. It was just a lot more aesthetically pleasing for me, and the questing was fun. Blade's Edge however, I hated that. If you died in the wrong spot you were skrewed hardcore, and i didn't like it visually either.

Have you tried Shadowmoon yet? It's a bit tougher than Netherstorm and I didn't like it, but it's got quite a few quests and its where I hit 70.

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona