The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

Oh my god I hate leveling. I truly mean that. I am throughly sick of it.

Saying that, I have 2 more levels to suffer through. I'm not sure how I'm going to do it. I'm in Netherstorm now... and so far, save for Zangarmarsh, it's proven to be the most unmotivational zone, it's just "meh". Just got there though. And according to friends, it should be the last zone for me before 70. Lots of quests.

I agree about Netherstorm sucking but I loved Zangar. It was just a lot more aesthetically pleasing for me, and the questing was fun. Blade's Edge however, I hated that. If you died in the wrong spot you were skrewed hardcore, and i didn't like it visually either.

Have you tried Shadowmoon yet? It's a bit tougher than Netherstorm and I didn't like it, but it's got quite a few quests and its where I hit 70.

I didn't like the quests in Zangarmarsh at all. :P

And nah, I haven't tried Shadowmoon yet... and I don't think I will unless the quests in Netherstorm don't get me to 70. My friends told me it totally blows there. I'm gonna do the questchain that gives the blue tier2 head, though.

2009rb9.jpg

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:( I have 3 days left of my membership, and sadly, i havent played for about the last 20. This one has been a waste, good thing it was a gift from the rents at Christmas. Anyways, I'll be back in about a months time for WoW, at which point it will be summer, and im free to spend hours training. I'll start a brand spanking new character. Just a matter of which server ill be on and what not.

Kayla: are you playing on Burning blade, or did you stay on your server?

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Been playing my hunter lately (Blood Elf). She's 26, almost 27 and questing in Thousand Needles. It's fun because I've not done any of these quests.

hah i don't care what anyone says WoWs community is so much better then RS because i was being helped by my friends level 50 friend and i barley new the guy and he gave me a free 20g and in runescape i was never heped to such a magnitude

kirby-sig.gif

hah i don't care what anyone says WoWs community is so much better then RS because i was being helped by my friends level 50 friend and i barley new the guy and he gave me a free 20g and in runescape i was never heped to such a magnitude

I support. You can't be more correct. I too was a question-asking newb, and a nice level 50 named Maddog helped me out. He answered every question with only "no problem" after I thanked him. Even after I departed Goldshire he didn't mind me messaging him and asking.

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

I support. You can't be more correct. I too was a question-asking newb, and a nice level 50 named Maddog helped me out. He answered every question with only "no problem" after I thanked him. Even after I departed Goldshire he didn't mind me messaging him and asking.

ehh WoW has a much bigger real life trading problem ::'

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Ding 70 :) got my flying mount :D.

Now time to start working on the lvl 70 instances and stuff. :)

Post us a picture of you and your mound please 8-)

Please click below to help with my ICT A Level, for which I have to monitor my website for 8 weeks, hits and feedback welcome.

http://www.chauncystweb.co.uk/sm

Feedback page now up and working.

Ding 70 :) got my flying mount :D.

Now time to start working on the lvl 70 instances and stuff.

Whoa I totally read over this one, grats Nad!

As for me I havent really played my lock at all since I got 70, and barely any of my hunter. Been busy with all my graduation stuff, work, and Halo 3 :P

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

I noticed. Those things clog up my chatbox allll the time.

Heh, I'm starting to like my undead warlock (burning blade) better than my human warrior. The only thing is in the undead world there's hardly any people around.

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

Be sure to add Cyrant to those heading to BB :).

btw I currently found a rogue spreadsheet that basically theorizes what your sustained dps could be with a certain build and gear. The only problem is that it doesn't calculate seal fate dps for other specs other than mutilate and its more for sustained raids and not 5 mans. This is what I have atm though with my pretty rubbish gear. :lol: (The fist specs I just used equal DPS fists). Also, these are all unbuffed.

41/20/0 Mutilate combat : 687 dps

41/0/20 Mutilate Subtlety: 624 dps

30/31/0 Seal Fate fists: 595 dps without seal fate.*

20/41/0 Combat Fists: 673 dps

15/41/5 Combat backstab: 689 dps

20/0/41 Shadowstep: 551 dps

20/0/41 Hemo fists: 626 dps**

30/0/31 Seal fate backstab: 490 dps***

*[610-620 dps with seal fate I assume. Mutilate gained around a 10-15dps increase with 5/5 seal fate]

**[i'm not sure how truthful that is, hemo is slightly bugged in this. It gets a bit more crit from the debuff than it should, I wanna place the spec at around 590-600 dps]

***[Not effected by seal fate atm again. I'm amazed the dps is worse than shadowstep though, I would place this ahead or next to it for raids.]

Now this is with my Current gear so I think it may change with top of the line gear in terms of what can top the charts.

Thats all the specs I can really think of for a rogue. I'm trying to stay near PvP oriented specs however I don't think I am going to do many battlegrounds. The reason being is I'm simply gearing up and am going to end up doing arenas.

I noticed. Those things clog up my chatbox allll the time.

Heh, I'm starting to like my undead warlock (burning blade) better than my human warrior. The only thing is in the undead world there's hardly any people around.

Gold spam has become a huge problem... I made a macro that auto reply spams them :P

The gold-spamming is absolutely ridiculous on my server. It's not so bad on alliance, but when I play horde it's literally every 2-5 minutes that I get a whisper. I really hope blizz cracks down on this crap because it's really starting to annoy me.

phx.jpg

They are fixing that next patch rocket.

Also I bit the bullet and respec'ed to 19/42/0 combat fists. I was getting really tired of positioning myself and poison immune mobs.

now to level up my fist weapon lol.

Yeah I know lol.

I really need it now because I don't have imp sap with my new build :D. gotta wait for patch.

also I'm hitting for 1k-1.2k SS crits with this fist i'm using thats not even that good :).

Yeah, I want that damn patch so that my demons don't walk on the ground below me while i'm flying. It's gunna be so much easier when the patch comes out when you're trying to fly with a summoned pet :)

phx.jpg