The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

So what server you guys all play on? Burning Blade? Because my only 2 characters on Rexxar are pretty low and my friend just quit :(. It is possible to make a Character on another realm right? Ill wait for someone to reply and if there are any shortages of a certain class I'll look into it.

When I get answered I'll create a character and post his name and stuff here.

Where are you from? If you're from the US then yes, I think most people here play on Burning Blade. If you live on the EU side, roll one on Shattered Hand. :P And yes you can make multiple chars on multiple realms (I think there's some limit of like... 50 chars all in all that you can have).

... Someone pewpew to Shattered Hand!

2009rb9.jpg

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are you from? If you're from the US then yes, I think most people here play on Burning Blade. If you live on the EU side, roll one on Shattered Hand. :P And yes you can make multiple chars on multiple realms (I think there's some limit of like... 50 chars all in all that you can have).

... Someone pewpew to Shattered Hand!

Yes I'm from US...

You guys all roll horde right? *crosses fingers "pleeassee"*

I really don't know what class I want to go as lol.

A lot of people try out a number of classes before deciding for the one they enjoyed playing as the most. I just picked one and went with it all the way to level 60, though, before trying out the other ones.

So either try them/a few out first before deciding, or simply pick one. One procedure is more lengthy than the other, but might result in a more fun experience. I don't truly believe that though. I believe they're all more or less equally fun to play. And no matter which class you pick you will still enjoy playing it in the end.

I believe the whole "I'm gonna try out each and every class!!" is, well maybe not bs per se, but I'd say a bloody waste of time, and will probably result in either: you have a crapload of level 10-30 chars by the time you could have one single level 60-70 char, or you will just get tired of it and stop playing without experiencing any of the end-game content (raiding, getting purplz, ganking lowbies) which is when the game actually starts, or you will try them all out, get them to level 30 or whatever, and you may, or may not, have a level 70 char before Blizzard releases the new expansion pack and further raises the level cap.

My bit of advice: just pick a class. Close your eyes and point on one... or pick a number and see which one it lands on.

2009rb9.jpg

I really don't know what class I want to go as lol.

A lot of people try out a number of classes before deciding for the one they enjoyed playing as the most. I just picked one and went with it all the way to level 60, though, before trying out the other ones.

So either try them/a few out first before deciding, or simply pick one. One procedure is more lengthy than the other, but might result in a more fun experience. I don't truly believe that though. I believe they're all more or less equally fun to play. And no matter which class you pick you will still enjoy playing it in the end.

I believe the whole "I'm gonna try out each and every class!!" is, well maybe not bs per se, but I'd say a bloody waste of time, and will probably result in either: you have a crapload of level 10-30 chars by the time you could have one single level 60-70 char, or you will just get tired of it and stop playing without experiencing any of the end-game content (raiding, getting purplz, ganking lowbies) which is when the game actually starts, or you will try them all out, get them to level 30 or whatever, and you may, or may not, have a level 70 char before Blizzard releases the new expansion pack and further raises the level cap.

My bit of advice: just pick a class. Close your eyes and point on one... or pick a number and see which one it lands on.

what me and my friend did was we went to the main site and looked at the classes and their advantages and disadvantages. warriors sounded plain to us, and we did think healing would be boring and our friend already called the hunter so that kinda left us with rouge, mage, and warlock. we decided that magic would be more fun than melee so i became a mage and he became a stoosh wuthless (undead warlock in [

[Troll])

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

When I was researching the classes, I saw that the majority of "caster" classes rely heavily on being in party with others. Being that I was starting fresh on a new game without knowing anyone, I figured that wasn't a good choice.

Then I read how Rogues and Warriors were efficient at doing things solo. Once I'd read into them both, I decided that Rogue was more my thing - stealth, fast attacks, high damage, etc.

The fact that I chose human was more of an aesthetic thing.

I chose warlock because imo it's the best solo class in the game, hands down, and it's still got a decent role in group pve too. Human was also an aesthetic thing, but i'm really starting to dig Perception in arena and Diplomacy now that i'm repgrinding :P

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

umm... I played like every class in the game nearly before deciding on rogue XD.

Also ding 67. I'm half way to 68 atm, questing in netherstorm. 762g atm so close to flying mount.

Yay, I dinged 70 today. :) Gahh, now I have to do Shadow Labs (I hate that place, healed through about half of it and the group fell apart) and whatever other places for my key frag, but I think my guild is going to help me. We are lacking healers so much that they want to get me into the Kara rotation ASAP. Do you guys have any tips where I can get some decent level 70 gear, like quests or anything? I know I will get some doing instances, heroics and plain 70, but are there any quests or rep rewards that I should really know about?

rangesig.gif

Grats on 70!

I hated shadow labyrinth, im was suprised i made it through with the pug we had. Luckily we had an awesome healer who knew exactly what he was doing. Imo it's the hardest key frag to get. Best part was I got the sweet +shadow dam gloves that the last boss drops (something of Annihalation, on my armory).

As for 70 gear, im not keen on druid gear, but just running 5-mans should get you some decent blues. Check with wowwiki or allahkazam for rep rewards.

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

Are there any WoW video series akin to stuff like Red Vs. Blue?

I linked a video to one called "The Grind" a page or two back. I never actualy watched Red vs. Blue so I wouldn't know but The Grind is a pretty funny serries in the making. There are 3 parts atm to it (0,1,2) and it looks like he is releasing more. :thumbsup:

It may not be a series but this is one of my favorites. Jimmy : The World of Warcraft Story.

The problem with the gene pool is that there's no lifeguard.

Here's another classic.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 3921358869

I really recommend letting the song at the end play it's full course as well.

"You're not leet enough for Molten Core!". Lines from this provided plenty of raiding giggles back in the day, hehe.

There's an impostor among us!

-This message was deviously brought to you by: mischief1at.gif

It may not be a series but this is one of my favorites. Jimmy : The World of Warcraft Story.

Lmao I love movie, it was entered for a WoW video contest that resently ended, which was where I saw it from.

Please click below to help with my ICT A Level, for which I have to monitor my website for 8 weeks, hits and feedback welcome.

http://www.chauncystweb.co.uk/sm

Feedback page now up and working.

Lmao I love movie, it was entered for a WoW video contest that resently ended, which was where I saw it from.

Yeah it caused a big stir because it was disqualified. I can't remember the exact reason but a lot of people were angry.

Deffinitly check out my "The Grind" link a couple pages back.

Haha, The Grind ep. 2 was hilarious. Really well done :).

I also really liked "Jimmy". Was that disqualified because of the language or what?

I heard it was because o the Everquest reference but honestly i'm not sure.