The Cape Of Music/Adventure!

madthing70

the adventuring cape is really just the quest cape.. for having all the sounds, you'll also need all the quests that takes you to a own place, and believe me, that is many..

i don't think it would have been the best to make a new cape for this, but maybe a trim on the quest cape, but that would not be that good neighter, because then you would have the 4+ prayer bonus that you have to have at least two 99 skills for.

Scherzo.png

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the support everyone once again sorry ive been away for a while just got the rage of mages 2 so ive been on that for a bit.

.sigs these of many too read have you backwards this read you If

CapeAnimation.gif

Finding cool stuff = advertising.

Excuse me, it's a good idea, but there's a problem. A huge problem.

This cape is not possible. Ok, theoretically everything is possible but if one person got the cape Jagex would not be able to ever add music again unless they took away the cape.

C2b6gs7.png

Excuse me, it's a good idea, but there's a problem. A huge problem.

This cape is not possible. Ok, theoretically everything is possible but if one person got the cape Jagex would not be able to ever add music again unless they took away the cape.

Incorrect, it would be much like the quest cape. Technically, that would be impossible via the same logic you just used.

Ive been reading all the posts on this thread, and a lot of people say this is cape would be easier than a 99 or a quest cape, this is not true.

To get the music/adventure cape, you would need to have completed every quest in the game to unlock all the quest music. You would have to visit the kalphite queen, Dagganoth kings, and King Black Dragon to unlock there specific musical pieces. You would have to go into the deep wilderness, to the bottom of the desert, even under the sea! There is also all the music from random event places, the fight pit of the champions guild, and the other bonus areas unlocked from quests. Not to mention the fact that you must have high levels in skills to get pieces of music, like runecrafting, you mus also access every guild. It would not be easier to obtain than a quest cape, and it would show that you visited every corner of the know map. Try to unlock every piece of music, tell me its easier to get all songs green than it is to get all quests green.

P.S:I suggest you add that paragraph to your main post.

623aivo.png

Veni Vidi Vici

I came, I saw, I conquered.

Hail to the wiki! For all your information needs.

• 3 weeks later...

Me want!

I was thinking of being able to choose an emote.

Ranging from:

Bass (mine)

Violin

Cello

Bugle

Trombone

Organ

Piano

For the piano I was thinking of your character looking around and it smashes on his/her head. Then little music notes start floating in a circle instead of the ducks.

• 3 weeks later...

For an emote maybe:

These transparent baby blue colored music notes (about the size of a little spider) fly around then you pull out a Lyre and hold it away from you and all the notes get sucked in it.

About 9 seconds long.

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

if will be a verry unfair cape... just cuz there are some songs old xmas / easter event related... there is no way to get them anymore...

example: diango's little helpers from xmas 2005

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

good idea, but to be fair to the new players instead of haveing to unlock all the songs (impossible for new players) you would have to unkock a certain amount of songs

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

RpgGamer please read it has been agreed that music that you can't get will be removed from the list of needed.

.sigs these of many too read have you backwards this read you If

CapeAnimation.gif

Finding cool stuff = advertising.

• 2 weeks later...