Guide to Shadow Sword Mini-Quest

Karmastocracy

I just thought of something that would be really funny to do with this stuff.

Items Needed: Full ghostly Robes

Ghost Sword

God book

equip them all and nothing else then go to a full area on a free2play world like W1 West Varrock bank and then start saying of have a friend say something like "Run, it's a ghost knight sent here by ______ [god that is your god book, so if you have zammy god book put zammy in blank, but spell it out so it looks more real]!!!"

Someone try that and say what happens.

R.I.P The Old Nite. Heroes get remembered. But Legends never die. You were truly a Runescape Legend

newbankofrsyq0.gif

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ghost Sword

God book

equip them all and nothing else then go to a full area on a free2play world like W1 West Varrock bank and then start saying of have a friend say something like "Run, it's a ghost knight sent here by ______ [god that is your god book, so if you have zammy god book put zammy in blank, but spell it out so it looks more real]!!!"

I wish, but the sword is a 2-Handed Sword. So you can't wield your god book. (Update In-Progress)

how on earth did you know this? i looked through the archives it says nothing about about it

If you read earlier posts, it was a hidden update for 2/12/07.

Guide to Everything Fletching XBL: Karmastocracy

li_Karma_il.png

li_Karma_il.png

signature-bar-white.gif

[stumbleupon]

* Sits on a mossy rock with a notebook in hand, observing the behavior of the specimens dubbed "Fanboys"

~

"Even when the odds are against you, even when the chance of victory is bleak and your situation looks hopeless, take a look at the horizon, and think back to what you have learned. You'll be filled with the confidence to take on the world."

Nice guide. Looks like a good update.

What are the stats on the shadow sword?

The stats are up on my guide, in the "Reward" section. However just incase you didn't see it:

statsac1.png

There ya go. :)

li_Karma_il.png

li_Karma_il.png

signature-bar-white.gif

[stumbleupon]

* Sits on a mossy rock with a notebook in hand, observing the behavior of the specimens dubbed "Fanboys"

~

"Even when the odds are against you, even when the chance of victory is bleak and your situation looks hopeless, take a look at the horizon, and think back to what you have learned. You'll be filled with the confidence to take on the world."

a wonderful guide!!!

imagine,just a day before the update i told a friend-how cool it would be to have a ghost weapon to match the robes-and here it is!

Also, i tried farming once and my potatoes died, put me off forever.

how on earth did you know this? i looked through the archives it says nothing about about it

ya but HOW did you find it... you just walked around with full ghostly ghost speak ammy and invisebility ring there?

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

ya but HOW did you find it... you just walked around with full ghostly ghost speak ammy and invisebility ring there?

I acually was not the first person to find him, in truth I was just luckily browsing the official forums and I found a couple cryptic posts, and topics. I came over to tip.it and with just as much luck, was browsing when this guy posted This.

I was probably one of the first one's to finish it here, so I dedided that I would create a guide to help everyone do it. Keep in mind that when I finished the quest, and was writting this guide, the original topic didn't have much to help you at all. All you could gleen from that topic was that you could start a hidden update east of Relleka. I decided that someone ought to make a guide to help people through this.

Obviously not many people had done it, and since I was one of the few that had, and have made a couple guides before, decided I would. That's how I came about to write this. :)

li_Karma_il.png

li_Karma_il.png

signature-bar-white.gif

[stumbleupon]

~

Now, all we need is an upgrade on the hood so it covers the face, then we can be a true ghost! Sweet update Jagex, sometimes hidden updates work even better than declared updates :D

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Sorry, forgot to post to let people know, but I just finished the update! :)

There's even more information, and helpful little tidbits now.

li_Karma_il.png

li_Karma_il.png

signature-bar-white.gif

[stumbleupon]

~

Ghost Sword

God book

I wish, but the sword is a 2-Handed Sword. So you can't wield your god book. (Update In-Progress)

Too bad :( That would have been so cool. You could still scare f2p people with it though.

R.I.P The Old Nite. Heroes get remembered. But Legends never die. You were truly a Runescape Legend

newbankofrsyq0.gif

can u get ring of visibilty back?

Yeah sure, just talk to Rasolo, the wandering merchant, who is just west of the spot where you would find the first ghost for Ghostly Robes

sigwg.png

Are you into DnB or Dubstep?

Be sure to check my SOUNDCLOUD and MIXCLOUD,

and like me on FACEBOOK to stay up to date!

Latest mix: Leuven Goes Out Deejay Contest Winning Set (Dubstep + DnB)

i did the little quest

bouncer is really easy

my equipment

neiznot helm

rune plate, legs, kite, and boots

dds

addy gloves

glory

dscimmy

i used dds special and that took away like all his health

then switched to dscimmy and powned him the rest of the way

I'm level 90

72 atk

73 str

72 def

74 hp

i took a total of 10 damage

its really easy

Tip.it's official Ninja

OMG I HATE THIS!!!! I was just making my guide for this and you make one.
Erm, Im sorry? :?

li_Karma_il.png

li_Karma_il.png

signature-bar-white.gif

[stumbleupon]

~