Things That Amazed/Fascinated You When You Were A new Player

Andrews2

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why random people gave me stuff

when i started out, some guy offered me full iron no strings attached became a good rs friend

i got a rune scimmy in cwars once just cause the level 126 thought i needed a better weapon

im still wondering why people give me stuff

some guy gave me 500 iron arrows casue he didnt want them

same guy saw my burnt rainbow fish and gave me 50 cooked monks

another guy more recently gave me 40k casue it was valentines day

another guy gave me a rune long casue he didnt want it

im not complaining but i still dont get it

Tip.it's official Ninja

Dragon Scimitars.

I saw the kids with their Steel Scimitars. I saw the kid with his Mithril Scimitar. I saw the many kids with their Rune Scimitars. But the elegant red metal protruding from that hilt is what amazed me the most.

Ever since I was a wee Runescape player it was my dream to have a Dragon Scimitar. I have one now, his name is Pablo.

Then again, I have Vaati the whip and the currently nameless DDP++ xD.

Oh, the minimap, that people have full rune, and how people's names are red xP.

tanmdefcape,Hobiruk.gif

ROSA PARKS HAS JUST BEEN HIT BY A PIECE OF CHICKEN

Retired until further notice since quite frankly RuneScape has been boring me and it's not getting any better and WoW happened.

I was amazed about the fact that my friend could kill a level 28 Varrock guard. And that he got me 1 coal which I could sell for 100gp, which I could not believe. How could such a stupid item be worth a stunning 100gp?

Seeing someone battle dark wizards near Delrith with a Haloween Mask. I thought it was a Delrith Mask or something :|

When a level 80 or so said 'Free 1K' or something. I once got free 1K like that and thought it was such a big amount.

Getting like 500gp from selling feathers.

I thought the skull over the head was a emote. I kept asking people what emote it was called :?

My friend gave me 14k for free when i started, i wasn't amazed though because he said he had like 600k and that I thought money would be fairly easy to make as he is lazy =P.

When i was a noob my friend showed me a pic of him hitting 150 or so in the quest tolna's dungeon or something. And he said look isn't this picture cool? And I said, what's so cool about it? He's like omg don't you see what i hit?

I'm like, "so what?". Then he's like " its a huge hit!". Then I say, "Oh I thought high levels like you (he was level 81 xD) can hit that high."

D'OH! #-o

That the arrowkeys were camera tools, not movement :shock:

Oh yeah, and that you could private message people along with clicking on the minimap.

well 2, first, that diffrent combat styles gave different types of xp, and also that the random person that traded me with 12m was actually real. when i first started, i thought anything over 1 mill or so was impossible

When I was a newb two things fascinated/amazed me most; The atmosphere of the game (the first thing I heard when I got off Tutorial Island was "selling eggs!) because I've always liked the idea of little olden days villages. Secondly, how big and scary Varrock and its inhabitants were.

imawesometp9.gif

image,LittleBig,white,black.png