Experiments Over-Rated!!

ikraz66

For the first time today, i decided to go to the experiments to train. Everyone claims that they are some of the best exp for combat in the game. I must say though, that i was less than impressed. I know they have low defense, and never hit, but they're also far apart and extremely busy, even on an empty world!!! They don't auto attack, so you cant afk train there, and lastly, there are no drops/rewards for training there.

Rock crabs arent that great either, although they are agressive for 15 minutes or so.

However, I think i know what the new best training spot is now (other than pest control). That spot is the yaks on Nietznot. They are fairly empty on most servers, are very close together, with a fast respawn time, give the same exp as rock crabs, with lower defense, and have a max hit of 1 or 2! In addition, the hides and hair is ok for crafting exp.

OR, you could train combat with slayer, like i usually do!

shoelacesareuntiedti8.jpg

Proud owner of a Quest cape!

Ya I used to use rock crabs but I recently discovered I like to train using slayer it's great drops and exp in 2 skills.
3 skills hp slayer and whatever you are training under

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

:-$ Shhh.... don't let the secret get out of my new favorite training spot...

And yeah, I've tried experiments before, and they are really bad!

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

it would be difficult with no prayer or defence though, unless you had 85+ striength and attack. also, experiments are the best xp outside of pest control, IF you can get a good spot. the less crowded places might give some drops, but its nothing worth being there for.

Hey, even 1 def pures can use pc and yaks. I'm pretty sure you can beat fremmenik trials with 1 def.

1def pures don't do fremmenik trials though :roll: and you got to do fremmenik trials before you can enter neitiznot \'

Also, I think you're a bit too high for training at experiments/rock crabs, they're really got xp for low lvls like pures \'

Hey, even 1 def pures can use pc and yaks. I'm pretty sure you can beat fremmenik trials with 1 def.

1def pures don't do fremmenik trials though :roll: and you got to do fremmenik trials before you can enter neitiznot \'

Also, I think you're a bit too high for training at experiments/rock crabs, they're really got xp for low lvls like pures \'

are you sure you cant do fremmenik trials on a pure? On that big fight, defense shouldnt matter, because you cant wear armor anyway, and i got hit almost every time even WITH defense. Just bring like 26 sharks and a pure super set.

shoelacesareuntiedti8.jpg

Proud owner of a Quest cape!

are you sure you cant do fremmenik trials on a pure? On that big fight, defense shouldnt matter, because you cant wear armor anyway, and i got hit almost every time even WITH defense. Just bring like 26 sharks and a pure super set.

If I remember correctly, you get 2k defence xp.

2j3qh46.jpg

I really hate jagex and his combat exp rewards, they should be optional...

Im sure I would do a lot more of quests if they were

13Ra3.png

Veteran Cape Owner (10 year)

I really hate jagex and his combat exp rewards, they should be optional...

Im sure I would do a lot more of quests if they were

And don't fremmenik helms (like berserker/...) require a def lvl of 40 or something?

and I don't think a pure can beat that thing in the quest... I had it hard when I was cb 90 or something :roll:

Yes, they are overrated. Train on something else: you aren't a pure, so it shouldn't be hard. I hate rock crabs, expiriments, I hate them all :)

siggiebw2.png

Noted raw mackerel drop... Wtfh?

Always buying: Watermelon seeds, 2K each. Strawberry seeds, 800 each. Contact Via PM on forums.

only used it when i was desperate to get my atk to level 70, I like to have drops though

deciever2.gif

Dragon Drops: D spear x 2, D skirt, D half-shield, D axe, D 2h

Barrows Rewards: Ahrims hood, Karil's Coif, half key x 6, D med, torags legs, veracs flail

Technically, its not against the rules...

You are using the games mechanism to your advantage. And AFK doesn't mean leave completely, it means browsing the forums and playing the game at the same time.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

just felt liek posting...experiments r a bit weird i fell so weak down there and ild rather train on bronze dragons even tho i get munted

Expirements are terrible. Always so many people there and there's only a few monsters. Plus they take forever to respawn.

I think the shadow warriors under the legend's guild are alot better.