monster log

nickeley102

alot of games store how many of each monster you have killed, and there is a way to access this information.

wouldnt this be cool in rs? or would it jst be depressing (you have killed 128k goblins...) i think it would be fun to look back on all the different little assignments you did, like when i camped at the big frogs under lumbridge or premembers at moss giants.

im not sure how taxing this would be on memory or how much programming would be required.

this isnt a suggestion or a questionnaire, just wondering what this would/could be like

NICKELEY102.png

History items like this would be nice. I'll support, even if it never happens. :thumbsup:

~D. V. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

This would be kinda cool actually! Support.

I think that a cool expansion on this is not only how many of those monsters that you have killed, but maybe like how many other players you have killed overall too. And then maybe you could look into categories like: Castle wars, Clan Wars, Fist of Guthix, etc.

Then you could have like #1 pker, #2, etc. on highscores...

Just a thought ::'

Big_Stingman.png

I don't see the point of using it now : as we have killed thousands of each monster. But i support. But this should have come in the beginning or near it.
I concur.
I wonder if we could get the kills broken down by month/day/session??? :-s

(OT: Ugozima, are you trying to duplicate something that darkrick did with their avatar, and make guys think you are really a hot girl?!?!? :shock: ...)

~D. V. Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

I support!

Although I doubt Jagex keeps a record, it would be a very nice thing to have.

it would be interesting, as drop rates would be easier to work out, as you see how many you have at the start, then once you get the drop, you start again, and work out the drop averages. could be interesting, i support.

99-7.gif

Most Difficult Quiz

Rare drops; tzhaar-ket-om: 6 tzhaar-xil-ak: 4 tzhaar-xil-ek: 4 tzhaar-mej-tal: 1 Obsidian cape: 18 Dragon Plateskirt: 4 Dragon Platelegs: 7 Sq Shield left half: 1 Dragon Boots: 1 Dragon Medium Helmet: 11 Draconic Visage: 1 Zamorak Spear: 3 Steam Battlestaff: 1 Godsword Shards: 3 Bandos Chestplate: 1 Bandos Tassets: 1 Abyssal Whip: 1

Support +1

It would be interesting, but might not be techinically possible/easy.

Theres a fine line between not listening and not caring,

I like to think I walk this line every day.

Pinning blame on Jagex is like trying to put pants on an old man.

You both know he needs them, but he'll just keep dancing around, avoiding them at all costs.

but might not be techinically possible/easy.
If they're able to build a skill like Slayer, then it is possible to track. :ugeek:

~Mr. Devnull

also people could compete with others to kill the most of a certain monster first....

99-7.gif

Most Difficult Quiz

Rare drops; tzhaar-ket-om: 6 tzhaar-xil-ak: 4 tzhaar-xil-ek: 4 tzhaar-mej-tal: 1 Obsidian cape: 18 Dragon Plateskirt: 4 Dragon Platelegs: 7 Sq Shield left half: 1 Dragon Boots: 1 Dragon Medium Helmet: 11 Draconic Visage: 1 Zamorak Spear: 3 Steam Battlestaff: 1 Godsword Shards: 3 Bandos Chestplate: 1 Bandos Tassets: 1 Abyssal Whip: 1

• 2 weeks later...

Would probably be a annoying thing for them to implement, not to mention it would increase the account size of everyone's account (so it would be much worst then them adding more bank space if you think about it).

Dr_Brinner.png