Where's SaidinWoT? Weekly Tracking Reports

Every time you message me in game, I'm staring down the jaws of death! :ohnoes: Soorryyy I haven't replied much. <3:

Awesome job on the RC Xp, very nice xp there, well done Saidin, and keep on fishering, its a nice relaxing skill to recover from the evil RC Pker attacks when Runecrafting.

Sheeyyyyyy <3:

shey.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taking my blog off page 10 and putting it on page 1 with my quest guide for Land of the Goblins! Sadly it won't be of much use on the forum, since it's being released on the main site quite soon as well, but I do like to maintain forum copies of my own guides :)

Start location: Speak to Grubfoot in the entrance to the Cave Goblin Mines.

Required:

Quests: Another Slice of H.A.M., Fishing Contest

Skills: Level 30 Prayer, Level 36 Agility, Level 36 Thieving, Level 36 Fishing, Level 37 Herblore

Items: Light source, unfinished toadflax potion, goblin mail, 5 gp, blue dye, purple dye, yellow dye, orange dye, black mushroom ink, slimey eel, Dorgesh-kaan sphere

Suggested:

Items: Dorgesh-kaan spheres, armour, weapon

Monsters: Skoblin (Level 15), Snothead (Level 35), Snailfeet (Level 45), Mosschin (Level 55), Redeyes (Level 65), Strongbones (Level 75)

NPC: Grubfoot, Mistag, Zanik, Oldak, High Priest, Aggie

Kept out

Items Required: Light source

Items Suggested: None

1. Speak to Grubfoot - he's trying to get Mistag to let him into Goblin City. When Mistag tells him surface goblins can't come in, he asks you for help in speaking to the Chosen Commander, Zanik.

2. Ask Mistag why he won't let Grubfoot in, then claim responsibility for Grubfoot. Take him into the Goblin City and to Zanik, who is in Oldak's room, north of the bank.

Dreams and Realities

Items Required: None

3. Speak to Zanik and Grubfoot will tell her he believes she is the Chosen Commander. Ask him what the Chosen Commander is, and he will show his dream of Yu'biusk, the Land of the Goblins. Question him as to how he knows the dream was true, to which he replies that it was far more real than any other. When Zanik asks what it must mean, say that you think it must have some meaning. Sadly, no one seems to know the way to Yu'biusk anymore - except the priests in a secret goblin temple. Grubfoot will not reveal this temple's location until all of you promise to not tell anyone where it is, so go ahead and make that promise.

Lost Temple

4. Grubfoot describes a very muddy cave system near where humans catch fish. Oldak recognizes it and says he can make a teleport sphere to get all of you there. He gives Grubfoot a teleport sphere to return to the Goblin Village, then asks if you're ready.

5. When you are ready, say you are, and you and Zanik will teleport to Goblin Dungeon.

6. Head to the northwest until you find a door guarded by two Goblin guards. Speak to them and they will let Zanik in, but bar you from entering the temple.

Accepting Change

Items Required: Unfinished toadflax potion

7. Return to Oldak in Dorgesh-Kaan and tell him they wouldn't let you in the temple. He believes the makeover mage could help you with becoming a goblin to enter the temple.

8. Head over to the makeover mage southwest of Falador and speak to him/her (...it?) about being turned into a goblin. When the mage asks why, simply say you like goblins, and then ask whether they can turn you into one or not. So that he can't be held accountable for any mistakes, the mage gives you the recipe for a potion made of pharmakos berries and toadflax.

Holy Testing

Items Required: Goblin potion

9. Return to the Goblin Dungeon by walking (the entrance is east of the Fishing Guild), or by asking Oldak to teleport you back (it will cost one molten glass and two law runes).

10. Go to the goblin guards and drink your goblin potion. Speak to them and tell them you want to go into the temple - accept whatever name they give you.

11. Once in the temple, head to the north end of the room and ask the High priest about Yu'biusk. He will only tell you if you can pass a test about the Big High War God.

1. Those who do not believe in Big High War God, whether they goblins or other races, must die. True

2. Oh? Why? The Big High War God commands it.

3. Big High War God chose goblins to be his race because goblins mighty warriors. False

4. Oh? Why you say that? Goblins were not mighty warriors before he chose us.

5. Goblin leaders should be good at planning in order to win battles. False

6. Why not? That's one of the commandments.

7. What Chosen Commander do? Lead goblins to victory over the whole world.

Questions Answered

12. Now that you have passed the test, the high priest will answer your questions, so ask about Yu'biusk and the goblin representation in the temple. You'll find that a goblin named 'Snothead' may know where Yu'biusk is - the only problem is that he's currently dead. To get to him, six keys from six tribal priests must be used to open the crypt, but to get to the priests, you have to enter their tribes. Getting into these tribes requires you to dye goblin chainmail the color of whichever tribe you wish to enter and speak to the guard.

Whitening

Items Required: Slimey eel, 5 gp, goblin mail

To 'dye' your chainmail white, you'll need to speak to Aggie in Draynor Village. She reveals that you don't dye something white, but instead remove its colouring. Doing this requires a special ingredient. Removing the dye from goblin chainmail requires something from the gut of a Hemenster whitefish. Hemenster whitefish can only be caught with slimy eels in the Fishing Contest area.

13. Go to the Fishing Contest and enter by telling Morris that you're there to catch the Hemenster whitefish. Bait one of the fishing spots to get a whitefish, then return to Aggie with the whitefish, goblin mail, and 5 gp to obtain white goblin mail.

Key Collection

Items Required: Orange dye, yellow dye, purple dye, blue dye, black mushroom ink, white goblin mail, dorgesh-kaan sphere

14. Return to the Goblin Dungeon, drink the goblin potion, and enter the temple again. To enter each room, dye the goblin mail the correct color and speak to the guard. Below is the suggested order (going clockwise around the room from the white goblin room):

1. Put the white goblin mail on and enter the center room on the west wall. Pickpocket the Priest for the Saragorgak key.

2. Dye the goblin mail yellow, put it back on, and enter the northwest room. Pickpocket the Priest for the Yurkolgokh key.

3. Dye the goblin mail black, put it back on, and enter the northeast room. Pickpocket the Priest for the Huzamogaarb key. While in there, speak to Zanik through the prison door and give her the teleport sphere so she can escape.

4. Dye the goblin mail blue, put it back on, and enter the center room on the east wall. Pickpocket the Priest for the Ekeleshuun key.

5. Dye the goblin mail orange, put it back on, and enter the southeast room. Pickpocket the Priest for the Narogoshuun key.

6. Dye the goblin mail purple, put it back on, and enter the southwest room. Pickpocket the Priest for the Horogothgar key.

An Open Crypt

Items Required: The 6 goblin keys

Items Suggested: Armour and weapons

15. Open the crypt door and change back into a human by putting on any human armour.

* Say-name at the southwest grave to summon Snothead (Level 35). Rather than answering your questions, he feels like attacking you, so kill him. After getting rid of his hitpoints, he'll allow you to ask him questions. Ask him his predecessor's name so you can summon him and any other questions you feel like having him answer.

* Say-name at the southeast grave to summon Snailfeet (Level 45), and repeat the process of killing and asking.

* Say-name at the northwest grave and summon Mosschin (Level 55) - once again, you're going to have to kill before asking questions.

* Say-name at the northeast grave and summon Redeyes (Level 65) to yet again kill and ask for the predecessor's name.

* You're finally getting somewhere - say-name at the northern crypt and summon Strongbones (Level 75). He summons Skoblins (Level 15) to attack you while you battle. When you kill him, he will allow you to ask questions.

16. Ask Strongbones where Yu'biusk is to find that it is not within RuneScape, but a portal could be opened. When you say goodbye, he will part with the advice that Zanik will find whatever she is looking for in Yu'biusk.

Yu'biusk

17. Return to Zanik in Oldak's room in Dorgesh-Kaan and speak to her. When you tell her that you've been told how to reach Yu'biusk, Zanik recognizes the power of fairy rings. Oldak theorizes about breaking the barriers and Zanik realizes that it is her destiny to go to Yu'biusk.

18. Go to the Fairy Ring AJQ and speak with Oldak. He explains how the machine will balance the fairy ring and asks you to handle the power distribution. With the knowledge that the rings are two, four, and six zurgs wide, you must find the proper proportion based on their areas. Set the rings to 9, 4, and 1 power from left to right and confirm. As the portal opens, a cut scene shows the barren wasteland Yu'biusk has become.

19. Head northwest until you encounter a strange box. Open the strange box, Zanik will disappear, and the quest will be complete.

Reward:

1 Quest Point

3,000 Agility Experience

3,000 Herblore Experience

3,000 Thieving Experience

3,000 Fishing Experience

3,000 Strength Experience

2,000 Prayer Experience

Tips:

If you really want to, you can change your goblin name by having the goblin guards guess your name again.

The fairy ring code to gain access to Yu'biusk after the quest is BLQ.

After the quest, you can wear a Ring of visibility in the Goblin Crypt to see the ghost of Strongbones' predecessor. Speak to him with an Amulet of ghostspeak and he will ask you to bury each of the five undead high priests in Yu'biusk. Kill each high priest again without any weapons or armour and take their bones to Yu'biusk to bury them for a nice prayer experience bonus.

Written By: SaidinWoT

Thanks to: Adamskii, eyehawk78, Headnazgul

saidinwotsmall2zo.jpg

Add your blog to the BlogScape Index!

SaidinWoT can now be tracked easily on weekends - Erm, maybe when I start playing again.

Levels do not measure intelligence OR maturity.

I love your guides~ <3: I thought that was you today doing the new quest I never said " Hello " I

figured you were busy writting the quest up. So I thought I would come here and give you a big " HELLO."

Congrats on the runecrafting levels and good luck on your goals.

queenvalerie.png

Nice quest guide Saidin :D

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

• 2 weeks later...

*drags topic from the depths of page 5*

Why won't you ever come play RSC with me? Such a mean guy. :cry:

Oh, nearly forgot. Apple.

tallest.jpeg

571st to 99 Fm Nov. 4 '06 - 315th to 99 Crafting Mar. 3 '07 - 3410th to 99 Fishing Sept. 18 '07

26378th to 99 Cooking Oct. 16 '07 -.- 99 Thieving Dec. 29 '07 - 1343rd to 99 Farming June 5 '08

1807th to 99 Agility Nov. 8 '08 - 3094th to 99 Smithing Feb. 14 '09

2012 total - 91 combat

*drags topic from the depths of page 5*

Why won't you ever come play RSC with me? Such a mean guy. :cry:

Oh, nearly forgot. Apple.

We need an RSC HYT screenshot!

I found SaidinWoT (his thread anyway)! I hope you like that box!

Keep up the ess painting! \'

• 1 month later...

2008 has arrived, so I had to come change the title of the blog... while I was here, I changed some more stuff, remaking the blog (though it looks pretty much the same) for the new year!

New Years Resolution #23.5:

Keep blogs updated!

New stuffs include a nice new bank picture (with tons of lovely space at the bottom) and the stats I ended 2007 with - 73 total levels higher than what I ended 2006 with, I feel lazy.

saidinwotsmall2zo.jpg

SaidinWoT can now be tracked easily on weekends - Erm, maybe when I start playing again.

Good luck with 2008 Saidin!

I like your bank pic <3:

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

First goals of the year:

Get to a total of 500 emeralds from safecracking

Obtain more than enough gold to make jewelry from all my gems, or get level 75 mining off gold - whichever comes last

All of this will go into making enough dueling rings to start my next major goal: planking my 132k oaks :shock: ( <3: Chessmastuh for gifting a ton of them to me for Christmas)

saidinwotsmall2zo.jpg

This will be the first Saturday blog update of 2008. Why is it special that it's a Saturday blog update? Could Saturday updates include fun competitions and cool prizes? Could they incorporate tips SaidinWoT has picked up while playing? Tidbits about the person behind SaidinWoT?

[hide=The Answer!]Maybe! But not right now.[/hide]

Since my blog collapsed and died last year due to inconsistent updates, I needed to find a way to keep it alive this year. The inconsistency of updates last year was a result of my attempt to consistently update, but lacking serious stuff to update people on. Thus, I have decided to release scheduled updates with all the wonderful details of the past week. This wonderful system will include an update every Saturday, regardless of whether there is actually anything interesting to put in my blog or not (wouldn't a week of pure fluff be enjoyable?). Other key features:

1. * A new bank picture assembled every first of the month!

* Quest guides posted whenever the heck I make them!

* OFF-Saturday updates ( :ohnoes: ) for achievements of major note!

Sadly, these posts won't be nearly as structured as the system made to keep them regular. So, without more blabbering on my part, the first post!

The first week of January saw a lot of RuneScape, much provided by people who are not SaidinWoT. However, I did play quite a bit more than normal. My major activity of the week dealt with the creation of the quest guide for Dealing with Scabaras, a guide which commonly featured me spelling the enemy as 'Scarab___' and running around in my incredibly weak armor. The creation of this quest guide was fun, of course, as is the creation of any quest guide, but it came with a sad loss. SaidinWoT, the level 79 Quester, is no more. Tired of stopping quests just to avoid their reward, I allowed myself to level, and am now level 80. Summoning cannot come quickly enough to allow me to restore my level to a number ending in the proper '9'.

The completion of Dealing with Scabaras meant I could finally finish up the other two quests I had left unfinished, so with a short chat with Oldak and a rather long and unhappy chat with Hazelmere, I finally closed off the Land of the Goblins and The Path of Glouphrie quests. Between these three quests, I gained four levels, though the game refused to give me congratulations on my Level 64 Strength (perhaps it realized how little I wanted the level):

53Prayer.png

56Slayer.png

The other level was 64 Thieving, which is not absent because the game wouldn't give me a shot of it, rather there were two far more significant thieving-related achievements in the week.

The quests had left me at 1599 total level, and I had nothing of significance I wanted to bring up for the 1600th total level. Then I realized I needed to plank my pile of oaks, and for that I would need dueling rings. I set out to mine the gold required to make these rings, but first I needed more emeralds - after only a few loads of valuable ore, my location rapidly changed to Rogue's Den, as I cracked safes for gems. Thus, 1600 total level was achieved with 65 Thieving (Lacking a momentous achievement, I like getting the 'major' levels with a multiple of 5 in a skill):

1600Total.png

Sadly, I have yet to achieve nearly enough emeralds for my planking. Happily, this means I'm still stuck cracking safes in Rogue's Den until I succeed. In my attempts to take as many gems from the Rogues as I can (it's not like they didn't steal them first), I have achieved two more thieving levels, leaving me at 67 Thieving at the time of this post:

67Thieving.png

I set goals a few posts back, but now they are slightly edited (though the originals shall remain unaffected in that post). I am now aiming for a Thieving level of 70 through safecracking, though I am likely to have to go farther into RuneScape's only criminal skill to obtain enough emeralds. The mining goal of 75 still stands firmly in place. In the exceedingly long term, however, I will likely be attempting to get 99 Thieving off safecracking. Rough estimates would say that I would get 40k gems off this, which, after much work to collect the resources, would greatly benefit my Mining, Smithing, and Crafting skills as well :)

That's all for this week - next week is the first week back to school, so don't expect great things coming from me too soon.

saidinwotsmall2zo.jpg

Aha! so that's why you wanted to know the quest reward...

Anyway, hope you can continue your blog better this year.

So... regularly scheduled, unlike my blog, which I find anything interesting I did recently, get a picture, and slap it down on there.

Maybe I'll adopt your policy there... Saturday updates sound good.

As promised:

Witty quotes.

>_>

copyofsigtuxtimenf0.png

So not all that much this week. It was a very school-filled week, and thus what time I spent on RS was dedicated mostly to standing around or moving to new places to stand at. I did do some fishing, and got a level I had been incredibly far away from.

86Fishing.png

Not much to fill everyone in with this week :( Summoning's being released next week, so that should make an interesting thing next Saturday!

Might put more stuff in here tomorrow.

saidinwotsmall2zo.jpg