A Theory about TzHaar, v2.

Dharockslayer

TzHaar: Prehaps the biggest refference ever?

--Warning, very long read.--

IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve done some research on TzHaar and Predators before, unfortunally it was supposedly not enough. So IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m back into this, only with more refferences, and less vague ones.

First up, a tiny introduction about the two races.

TzHaar, from Runescape

- Habitat: Deep under Karamja volcano.

- Lifestyle: Fighting and hunting

- Highest priority: unknown

Predator, or Yautja, From the Alien/Predator Trilogy.

- Habitat: Jungle, temple built deep under Antartica

- Lifestyle: Fighting and hunting

- Highest priority: Honour.

Now, onto comparing stuff.

Fight Pits.

A sport among the TzHaar and Humans where they kill eachother for TokKul and fun.

Viewing orbs and Viewing device comparement: viewingorbiv6.png

In the movie AVP, the Predator used this device to see if there were any enemies in the temple. In Runescape, they are used to look at fights and spot enemies.

In AvP, there was a theory about the destruction of the Aztec race, a group of predators would have lost the fight for survival, as the aliens wouldve killed them, and activating some device blowing them all up.

Comparement in the ending of Fightcaves and That sc̮̬̉̉ne: pitsendingam0.png

Fight Caves.

Knowledge base quote On the edge of the TzHaar city, there is a vast cavern known as the Fight Cave. Used by the hunters of the TzHaar as a rite of passage, it's been opened up to outsiders as a test of perseverance.

This resembles the first hunt a predator must pass in order to be accepted into the Predator culture.

There was one sc̮̬̉̉ne in AvP where a Predator cut off the tail of an alien. That alien uses that to throw acidic blood at the predator, sortof how an 360er throws his flames at anyone who attempts fightcaves.

360attackbx0.png

A lvl 45 might be a ref to that alien blood, because if you hurt an 45er with melee, you will get an recoil effect where it hits you. The same effect would be if you get alien blood on your body.

Tztok Jads dieing emote somewhat resembles how the queen alien died in AvP. Where she uses her arms to try to survive.

When you kill the Jad, you will do a cheer emote. This might be a spoof to Trial%20Survivor.jpg where a predator survived his trial.

Tzhaar Npcs:

133, also knows as TzHaar Xil, is a hunter. Both using the rings as the TzHaar swords.

I have no screenie of a TzHaar Xil in its enviroment. Someone please make me one?

You might have notices the TzHaar xil go up into their habitat very good, their nearly unspottable, but still seeable. Now Predators have a cloaking device, they can cloak most of their body, but you can still see them cloakrx3.png

They also have a melee attack with their rings, wich might be a ref to a sc̮̬̉̉ne where a pred uses his shuriken throwing disk to melee slash an aliens head off.

The highest ranked TzHaar are the ones watching over the pits and the caves, something simular in rank would be an Elder predator, wich has done many fights and hunts.

Weaponary.

The TzHaar and Predator have very simular weapons.

A spear: spearhc0.png

A knife: knifekg2.png

A throwing ring/disk: ringya1.png

And both of their primary weapons, the sword for the TzHaar and wristblades for the Predator, have two blades.

This is by far the most researched reason what TzHaar are IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve seen. Mainly because there werent that much researches. Some big ones like the topic of the meaning of TzHaar words deserve my respect as they have researced very well.

Now, what this topic is about, is what if this is true, what if TzHaar are indeed a reference to the Yautja, what updates could we expect?

F.A.Q

Do you have a life?

No

Is there any reason for making this topic?

Lack of interresting topics :P

Your looking into this way too much!

I decide how I play a game and how I waste my time thank you

Why would Jagex ever make a huge species like the TzHaar a refference to a movie?

Because they can, and there were no obvious races left, like the lizardmen and the orcs.

So please, no flaming about the F.A.Q. Ive seen enough of that.

Discuss

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

Very interesting theory, are these compared to AVP 1 or AVP 2 (btw AVP = alien VS predator)

Avp2 isnt out yet :lol: . Have to wait till late 2007 >_>

Ima add some new refferences soon.

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

Very interesting theory, are these compared to AVP 1 or AVP 2 (btw AVP = alien VS predator)

Avp2 isnt out yet :lol: . Have to wait till late 2007 >_>

Ima add some new refferences soon.

HMM what movie series am I thinking of then... :-k

Lowgravity, I want to be just like you. But...I never will be as 1337 as you. :(

Omg, i hope jagex copies Dora the explorer, my dream will come true!

Lol, seriously though nice research and time and effort. This just makes me wonder, if u see things in AVP that aren't in RS, could they becoming to RS?

Omg, i hope jagex copies Dora the explorer, my dream will come true!

Lol, seriously though nice research and time and effort. This just makes me wonder, if u see things in AVP that aren't in RS, could they becoming to RS?

Thats actually the point of this topic, to predict further updates on the Tzhaar.

Well take the egg chambre, dont know where exactly it is located in TzHaar ville, but its a whole bunch of eggs in lava, could they be the ofspring of TzTok Jad?

Or maybe a quest to become a full member of the TzHaar and be able to see more of the city.

Heck even Hunter expansions, netgun anyone?

But those are just a few ideas I summed up

reaper6zr7.png

You've not really thought about this much.. 'obsidian' is a really 'rock' and features a blakc surface and quite sharp and glass like and it's used in a lot of sci fi/horror movies. Also all the weapons you compared something ALIKE them could be seen in thousands of movies. Also 'the eye sees what it wants and/or is told to see' - therefore if someone told you they could see the devils face in smoke, you WILL see it where in actual fact it isn't there. - Which you're doing for the pictures you're showing.

This theory is really just...wrong (In my mind)

newsigw.png

amazing theory :shock:

you must have wathed the movie LOTS of times

and you're right there is a lack of interesting topics in this forum

good luck on finding more

wendigo66.jpeg

click my sig for my blog!!!

Thanks everyone for the sigs they pwn!

No. Why should i give presents for someone in rs?

Most selfish thing I've ever heard

It still seems as though all your comparisons are too vague - plus the TzHaar weapons (disc, knife, spear, etc) look like any other kind of disc, knife, or spear. You could compare the weapon similarities to any kind of weapon of the same class.

True, I just picked the ones that were the least vague, but if it doesnt convince you, atleast I've tried.

Im not talking for anybody, its just how my twisted mind sees it.

Your free to be sceptic, every theory needs their sceptic people.

reaper6zr7.png