A Theory about TzHaar, v2.

Dharockslayer

This is actually a pretty old topic, I saw it a few months ago.

Either way its pretty cool.

Jagex should get more ideas from Family Guy...

You mean This Topic? That too was mine, but there were allot of vague refferences in it.

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

You know the REALLY strange thing? Obsidian was a real rock that was used by the aztecs for weapons before they gained metal smithing skills from the Spanish (before they killed them all).

Obsidian is used in capes by the tzhaar, who represent the Predators who in AVP destroyed the aztecs (when they detonated the pyramid) who were the people who came up with the us of it in the first place!!!

Spooky :thumbsup:

nice theory apparently Jagex steals everything.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Nice find (yes you need a life :P ), and completely off-topic: Aliens vs Predator is the worst. Movie. Ever. It completely ruins the atmosphere of the Aliens movies.

You know the REALLY strange thing? Obsidian was a real rock that was used by the aztecs for weapons before they gained metal smithing skills from the Spanish (before they killed them all).

Woa that's wierd! Obsidian is both real and used in runescape! You know what's even more exciting? Diamond exists too!

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Wow you have put loads of time into this, by far the most detailed theory I have seen. Although I haven't seen the film myself and the pictures aren't all that amazing, it really does convince me that JagEx got their idea from AVP. This does beg the question of how many other huge refs there are that nobody has noticed.

-Bloodangel

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

• 1 month later...

Interesting...

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

I can't wait until Jagex puts Dog the Bounty Hunter and Chris Angel into Runescape. I'll be 5 times more addicted then <3: =P~

I can see a new random now...

"Hey Brah you missed your court date!" (You = teled to a parol office)

The objective would be to "find" Saradomin and you'd be pardoned. Your reward would be a couple of free lit cigarettes and prayer xp.

The self-proclaimed king of bronze.

too many spelling and grammatical errors, content is questionable, and you're trying way too hard to make any minor connection possible.

why can't people accept that maybe jagex didnt steal EVERYTHING from some movie or video game?

Oh sorry, but Im dutch, english is not my first language. And yes I try way too hard.

Why can't people accept jagex doesnt steal everything? Have I said I didnt accept them ? I know they come up with original updates, but heck I try to have fun my own way and try to make a connection with updates.

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

well the only acceptable argument i see is thee tail attac and the blood but the weopons thing like the knife is far from the primitve piece of metal that is in rs. as for stick well um mits a stick it was used already in stone ages or so i think u come across it far more often than in that movie i am sure.

and the ring doesn t resemble the wepon u offer next to it. does o resemble * to u ? if u ask me theres a direct connection to xena ( the ring and the STICK) maybe we shud look for future updates from that show.

I can't wait until Jagex puts Dog the Bounty Hunter and Chris Angel into Runescape. I'll be 5 times more addicted then <3: =P~
:shock: Wow.. Lol

Nice work there, I can see the resemblence. Jagex doesn't own, AVP does.

:shock: Wow.. Lol

Nice work there, I can see the resemblence. Jagex doesn't own, AVP does.

Ys walk on water levitate and.. do card tricks? :-k

MarkNoZeros.png

And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.

Quick point, off topic... you know there are other predator movies and a series of comics which explain far more about the predators than the rather lame alien vs predator, the flaying scenes in number 1 and where ARNIE manages to run away from a nuclear blast are awesome.

on topic nice theory, well thought out with some decent justifications, you should join your debate team cause you can present a good arguement.