Cooks are insane

Suzanne_Vega

I have proof!

cooks.jpg

No other skill has that level of hiscores, the closest is attack and even the highest is under 90mil.

This is proof positive that either cooks are insane or that cooking is the number one most profitable skill in the game!

Suzanne Vega

grammar2gr8dx.png

tokin rite wurx gud!

Lol. Look at #1 in prayer. 130 mil RC xp just means the guy who has it RCs alot for money. A hella lot. But I don't see why lilyuffie wastes hundreds of millions on more than doubling the xp needed for 99 prayer when it doesen't do any good, and dosen't make any money :shock:

Same with agility and slayer... the guy with 19 Mil slayer xp must just want to impress everyone, because again, it's completely unnescicary after 99. And agility? That's just insane. It is SO boring and repetitive, yet some people choose to get millions more xp even after the 99. At least you get combat xp and good loot while training slayer...

Fletching has two 200 mil xpers because, one, it's a very profitable skill if you put a lot of money and time into it, and two, and it's extremely easy to level. It's my personal highest leveld' skill. Cooking is even EASIER to level. The only difference is you actually LOOSE money while doing it, because raw lobs and sharks cost more than cooked. Nevertheless, I'll probally look into leveling that one soon myself. Right after I get the yellow five feathered chompy hat :) (500 kills ATM. No I won't give up. It's great fun).

Cooks arent insane, if you want insane xp for ver cheap cook or fletch. That is why they have the highest xp.

If you want insane check out the #1 runecrafter :lol:

I wouldn't call getting a bunch of your mates to share an account and get hundreds of droids to bring you the skill on a platter 'insane'.

I know Cook X is easy but that's just taking the preverbial cake.

So I guess that 200k is the max amount of exp that you can get, and whoever gets it first becomes the #1 in that skill?

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

So I guess that 200k is the max amount of exp that you can get, and whoever gets it first becomes the #1 in that skill?

I guess. Check out the #1 RuneCrafter. That's a few hundred thousand trips ;)

I prefer Cooking to be easier to Fletching for some reason, using Rogue's Den. Fletching jusr doesn't seem to appeal to me, seems mroe boring. I feel that Cooking sharks is better.

What's the highest EXP is Farming and Agility? I feel those and Slayer are the hardest to level, but I know it's 19mil exp for Slayer.

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png

Xxx neo xxx7 has told me that 200M experience is the maximum possible.

I asked him while he was firemamking in Port Phasmatys.

Most people after hearing this will either max out 200M in one exp then move to another, e.g. Xxx neo xxx7 is now firemaking!

I know my friend at 20M fletch exp is now maxing his out, well, trying to.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

Ever notice that it is possible to get a fractional point?

When you are smelting gold ore, runecrafting, etc. is when it's most obvious.

I would guess that it's possible that when 2 people have 200m xp in something, one has a higher fractional point, but that's just a guess.

CHOMPY HATS RULE! :)

Suzanne Vega

grammar2gr8dx.png

tokin rite wurx gud!

of coruse you can go past 200m im shore they just dont want to, because there bored out of there brains. personaly i think lilyuffie with over 100m range exp! (yes a combat skill) and 30m+ prayer exp , now thats amazing and she got 2nd in the bag because her rc lvls wont take long at all with help...

69er_is_best.png

GWD solo drops: Armadyl Hilt sold at 63.5m - (More to come hopefully)

And agility? That's just insane. It is SO boring and repetitive, yet some people choose to get millions more xp even after the 99. At least you get combat xp and good loot while training slayer...

Brim heven gives herblore xp. You can purchase herbs....

of coruse you can go past 200m im shore they just dont want to, because there bored out of there brains. personaly i think lilyuffie with over 100m range exp! (yes a combat skill) and 30m+ prayer exp , now thats amazing and she got 2nd in the bag because her rc lvls wont take long at all with help...

actually you cant. if you chekc the runescape main forums under rants there a rant there by xxneoxx ranting about how he cannot go above 200mil xp. kinda sucks for number 2, being stuck number 2 for all eternity haha :lol:

8,446 to 99 fishing 8/8/08                            54,341 to 99 invention
51,320 to 99 cooking 10/12/08
23,375 to 99 smithing 8/24/11

80,835 to 99 herblore 2/22/15

56,853 to 99 runecrafting 2/22/15

103,766 to 99 prayer on 5/19/15

83,700 to 99 mining on 9/27/15

74,165 to 99 crafting on 9/27/15

68,979 to 99 hunter on 3/7/16

83,592 to 99 thieving on 8/17/16

61,232 to 99 divination on 8/17/16

78,348 to 99 farming on 12/6/16