i used bacon for toilet paper >=(

numa

ok so it was really late at night and i was hungry, i wanted some bacon so i just heated 4 pieces up. i ate 3 then i forgot i was holding the other 1, so i went to the bathroom, did no. 2, then i used the bacon as toilet paper thinking that i was holding some toilet paper. suddenly i felt the grease, i saw that i was using BACON FOR TOILET PAPER! i then had to take a bath to get the grease out... :oops:

so sad......

stupid me #-o

267127978_7ce99a3425_m.jpg

gota problem with my lazur?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least the grease will make future bathroom visits easier and help reduce constipation with its slipperiness :lol:

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

theres a little saying"somethings are not meant to be known by others"

---me

That would be Ignorance is Bliss.

I forget where its from but my Dad says it all the time.

That's how you introduce yourself on every forum isn't it?

By the way, we don't allow pictures on this forum. Of anything....ever. :uhh:

Capone Sabre since April 2001.

99 Attack, Defence, Strength and Hitpoints Achieved January 2005. When it still meant something.

Capone_Sabre.png

---me

No that wouldn't be it's meaning.

Total ignorance is bliss. It's very comfortable to believe in everything that you are told. You are robbed of freewill, or rather, you are not aware that you have freewill, but your life is effortless. Good example is government, people who nod and agree with everything the government does no matter how immoral it is.

Total awareness is bliss aswell. But in the case of total awareness, you own total free will, liberty, and greater power of action.

In the case of this silly thread, bballer is right. "Ignorance is bliss" is just a much more complex concept.

2480+ total

I don't know what I'd find worse: using bacon for toiletpaper, or toiletpaper for bacon :-X

Recycled toilet paper... :anxious:

But seriously though, how the hell do you make a mistake like that!?

I'm quite sure toilet paper is white, soft, smooth-ish, and larger than greasey, pinkish/redish (Or whatever), bumpy bacon... :-X

I dont need a siggy no moar.

---me

Total ignorance is bliss. It's very comfortable to believe in everything that you are told. You are robbed of freewill, or rather, you are not aware that you have freewill, but your life is effortless. Good example is government, people who nod and agree with everything the government does no matter how immoral it is.

Total awareness is bliss aswell. But in the case of total awareness, you own total free will, liberty, and greater power of action.

In the case of this silly thread, bballer is right. "Ignorance is bliss" is just a much more complex concept.

...shut up.
iteme3721.jpg

---me

Or... you could take the saying literally.

story sounds BS. You don't go to the toilet forgetting you are holding bacon. You would have hat to open the door and then pull down ure jeans and underwear etc. Then you would still have had it in your hand while doing your business then used your free hand to pull off the paper. No no no... it doesn't follow. If you were trying to make a funny then it didn't work.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

That you would make this kind of topic shows how dumb you really are. Not to mention crude .. I'm fairly sure most people don't want to hear what you do in the bathroom with bacon.

me and kashi are running for president in '08.

story sounds BS. You don't go to the toilet forgetting you are holding bacon. You would have hat to open the door and then pull down ure jeans and underwear etc. Then you would still have had it in your hand while doing your business then used your free hand to pull off the paper. No no no... it doesn't follow. If you were trying to make a funny then it didn't work.

i was only in my underwear at the time so i pulled it down with my non bacon holding hand, if u were up at 2 o'clock am you would make the same mistake.

I'm always up at 2-4AM and I'm alert enough not to make that mistake...

Then again I don't go to bed until then, and then I wake up at 7AM-9AM.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

People are starving and you're bringing food into the bathroom in the first place and using it for toilet paper. =;

1 strip of bacon wont change anything, and if we didnt have all these fat people which the government pays for as much food as they want and any food they want (when they are in help centers). in these weight loss centers, instead of letting them have whatever they want they should just starve them and give them surgery until they are skinny, after that they should do shock therapy to stop them from over eating, then they should come back every month for more shock therapy so they dont change. they also should be put on meds.

the government should just stop wasting their money on useless things like fat people, they should also stop the diseased, fat, and poor from reproducing by spaying and nuetering them or visectimies and getting their tubes tied. also, rapists, pedophiles, and murders should always get the death sentence, whenever they get out of prison they just go and do the same things again.

the united states government needs to be more harsh on people and stop wasting all our tax dollars.

WOULD U WANT A FRACTION OF UR TAX DOLLARS GOING TO FAT PEOPLE WHO JUST SIT ON A BED ALL DAY WATCHING TV AND WASTING ALL UR MONEY ON FOOD WHEN IT COULD ACTUALLY BE GOING TO THE POOR AND STARVING PEOPLE IN 3RD WORLD COUNTRIES? no, u dont, the government should stop doing this.

i should lead a protest group :P