A Note Page! With Pictures too. 21 supporters!

Notes!

Okay..I had this idea. you dont have to put sticky notes all over your computer...indstead,you get a note page!

Theres 3 pages with 4 notes per page.

Gee,i just remembered. controls!

just double click to type in..

and this stays until you delete it,the little [X] is for deleting it. the red circle shows you have completed your task!

it should also count down with you. like I Want 70 atk! (4 more lvls)

You can put things like:

*annoy zezima

*get 70 str

*sell that 1k flax!

*save up for dragon legs, 1.3M

Heres a picture:

notes.png

I also put in where it would be...if you have a diffrent idea,please tell me and ill put there!

And this modified picture might stretch the screen..just might...

blah.png

so please post if you like it!

UPDATE:

I put in an update so you can have 2 lines instead of just 1 line.

x_hetcher_x.png

Support the Note page! And support my chat too! X Hetcher X chat. You talk and stuff.. and help people too! Its a social channel and a help channel. :P

Supporters/People who like it: ( I'm using their Runescape name )

• X Hetcher X

Etpelletier

Marineguyfla

Supernova190

Ran Ge K O

Gyroman25

Runepro99

A Real Fool

Fast Falkon

NJE03

Nuclear Man2

Db300

O Mirzan

soulraiden0

Quapology

Zaaps1

Dragon100177

RayOxide

Li Chief

Hawk0078

Zezima123550

x_hetcher_x.png

Support the Note page! And support my chat too! X Hetcher X chat. You talk and stuff.. and help people too! Its a social channel and a help channel. :P

People can already use their ignore list if it's not full for notes, so it's not really necessary. I'd ratehr have them put time into fixing the duel arena :x

That works, but I take out a sheet of notebook paper like once a month and I pick goals for myself. I just put it near the computer, and I know what I need. Not a bad idea, just unnecessary.

pouserbarkp4.png

Project Onyx Staff Writer. Stories, articles, and opinions, oh my!

People can already use their ignore list if it's not full for notes, so it's not really necessary. I'd ratehr have them put time into fixing the duel arena :x

That works, but I take out a sheet of notebook paper like once a month and I pick goals for myself. I just put it near the computer, and I know what I need. Not a bad idea, just unnecessary.

thats why i said "no need for stickynotes all over your computer / no need for notebooks."and peronix,its so you dont have to do that :P

x_hetcher_x.png

I use my ignore list for ignoring people. :-w

I support this suggestion.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

its a good idea i support, would be nice to have a place to store notes/your goals

I'm working on starting a web design buisness and a book

Goals-90M/100M-Top 2.0k In Smith-26m as F2P(+lvl 79 Smith)

United SmeltersÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ Association-Founder

Nuclear Co. MSC-Owner

My Merchanting Guide

You can get a widget that is a notepad that you can have at the side of your computer screen. Or you can use notepad.

But i think its more efficient with a notepad document than an in game feature that would more than likely be erased when you log out anyways.

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

No support.

Sorry, but there are so many tools that you can use for this, your ignore list, your MS Word, your Computer Notepad, A notepad by your table. I just don't see the need for this with the amount of other things that need fixing.

Lord_Malace1.png