Everything posted by warrior5024
-
Mobilizing armies help
No, but the other require effort and having fun. God forbid that becomes a popular method
-
Costume of the Week [#2]
Bump
-
[Help Wanted!] Mining: A Complete Guide
Archive of Wisdom before completion? That in itself is a record, nevertheless your 3 other guides in here. Congratulations! I'm always looking for ways to improve runite ores/hour, so any more hints are very appreciated.
-
Food for Thought
Christ, so this is what happens when you study at Zombie monkeys. This is what annoys me about the "efficiency era." While it might maximize Exp to Gp relations, it leaves out the reason to log on, which is fun. This is why I hope they don't update rewards on games like Castle Wars: it shouldn't be about having to play the games to get tools *Cough SC cough* it should be about enjoying the games for what they are. Concerning the money issue, most players who come across huge quantities of cash very quickly end up quitting, as they have no idea what to do with it, and they are reluctant to spend it, for fear of that pile disappearing. Very, very few players pull the Andrew Carnage maneuver: accumulate as much wealth as possible, then give it all back. Small story here: When i decided to get 99 Construction, after nearly a year of being at level 90, I stopped myself and thought, "I could use this cash to buy 99 Prayer, or something useful for boss hunting, a far more practical skill." An efficient player would have made that decision to offer bones, but Construction is my favorite skill, so I went with what was most enjoyable. I'll never regret that 140m choice, even with Herblore and Prayer as expensive as they are now.
-
Accuracy or Strength?
Sorry, had to sleep and east. Without the dwarven helm, I have 92 Crush bonus and 102 strength, with would give me 98 Crush and 99 strength. Haven't counted the percentage though, aside from making tick marks, I don't know of any consistent method, plus it would be hard to distinguish Wolper hits from Spear.
-
Accuracy or Strength?
I'm leaning toward Crush bonus aswell. Super Attacks and a base Attack of 91. And with my set-up, those are the percent differences I've calculated.
-
Accuracy or Strength?
Being at Fiends almost constantly nowadays, I've started to notice that I'm hitting 0s far more then I would like to with my spear. At 91 Attack, and a dragonstone (i) ring, there isn't much else I could do to boost my accuracy, aside from my helmet slot. After some comparing, I calculated that the Dwarven Helmet offers a 7% better crush bonus for my set-up, at a cost of 3% strength bonus. That 3% strength bonus might affect my max damage by around 9 damage, so I'm wondering if the boost in accuracy is worth that loss. So, to sum it : Is Dwarven helmet better then Neit? The trade-off is +7% Crush for -3% strength.
-
Magic underpowered? Think again! ~+~+OVER-HAULED~+~+
0-item worlds are in better favor for a PvP Magician mostly however, making the risk far more real, and impractical for Divine/Elysian usage, despite their amazing capabilities. I didn't include them because they are both very exclusive and the massive 20+ boost of the Arcane is hard to ignore. Seeing as I haven't used Damage reducing shields, I can't fairly weigh the benefits of magic offense to defensive capabilities, so I omitted them. Thanks for posting that Ralph Wiggum (always cracks me up). I'll be sure to update the max hits asap.
- Bought Third Age Melee
-
20 Construction Suggestions
I still wonder when my Large Orrey will be back to proper size... BEing 99 Construction, I support!
-
Jad
Void + Eagle Eye + Karil's crossbow
-
Magic underpowered? Think again! ~+~+OVER-HAULED~+~+
Yeah, full Ahrim's has always been a very tricky set to use, so, especially with new spells, it falls short now-a-days. I find most Barrow's helms to be the same, unless risk is involved, at which point go for Torag's. The bonuses won't make much noticable different, and, for most cases, they out-weigh the Magic attack for Ahrim's hood.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
**** you -.- You should go to corp, get 5 sigils in two hours or so, based off your TD luck.
-
SCUBA ST3V3N'S underwater adventures!
Love it
-
Costume of the Week [#2]
...Does it have to follow the theme? I enjoy my Regal look to much:
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Alright now -.- D'oh! Oh, and the people who asked about Wolpertinger, it boosts the conventional Zamorakian Spear + piety method by about 30%, raking in 130 crimsons per hour regularly, and sometimes more with great trips. Plus, the 10% mage defence down there is very noticeable.
-
Salamanders
I know that Salamander on magic setting will hit 1/4 of your Magic level, so I'm sure that you could boost that attack. Not sure about the others
-
Calculating the max hits of Magic
I used this formula on for my guide. They are estimates, since I used the max hits as listed on the KB. Max unboosted hit + (0.15*Max) + (0.21* Max) For Miasmics, i swapped the .15 to .10, since the .15 is from Staff of light.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
When I went back a few weeks ago, it was dominated by a diviner, so watch out, and get me down there sometimes. Just got my Wolpertinger and would love to start turning profit with magic.
-
Mage Gear....
If you still find yourself being hit even with a Barrows helm, Verac's Top is the best defence/magic attack there is, aside from Ahrims. EDIT: DutchPlease knows what he is talking about, as he is a very experienced Magician. The loss of Magic attack is greatly made up for by the defensive bonuses.
-
The Warrior - FashionScaping & DIY Dragon
Chaos elemental is a good way to attempt the Dragon two-hander, and I love this kind of thing, so please keep it up! I'm at 17.4m HP exp, wore a wealth for most of my game-tiem until I got 300 Rank, and I've NEVER had a dragon spear.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Stranger is from Desert Treasure: They'll try to assassinate you if you have the diamonds. Why do I always seem to get the fail drops? I managed a half key and dragonstone from TD's, made 3 crystal keys from about 30 barrows chests, and now this: EDIT: HAHA! I couldn't upload picture since it was labeled "Half Key at Waterfiends." However, the censor read it and changed it to halfkeya[bleep]erfiends.
-
Sweet, 93 slayer. ICE STRYKEWYRMS TIME!
Runescapers seem to have problem with moderation and limits.
-
Mith Drag Hunting
Imp Boxes or, even better, a Pack yak greatly increases your profit, though, with your stats and Super Antis, that shouldn't be a problem to begin with.
-
Mith Drag Hunting
I personally love mithril dragons. They are fun, easy, and, depending on your method, profitable. This game is about what you want. If you want to see a DFH on the ground from your efforts, go for it. My mithril goal is to complete my journal, and I do it when I'm bored, so go for it.