Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PhaperPlane

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PhaperPlane

  1. I'm always on world 99 :) It has more kind people than the other worlds
  2. Simple really, I gain a Theiving Level and I want to take a picture of it to post it on my blog. I push the Printscreen key and I go into Photoshop, open up a blank page and try to paste the screen shot, nothing happened... I tried rebooting my P.C but it didn't work. Any Advice? :-k Thanks :)
  3. Do I care? No, as long as I raise my skills and my total lvl, I'm happy. If your not going to post anything positive, get off my blog. :shame: As long as my friends support me, I'll get through this and with my self determination, I'm going to achieve this no matter what. of cause you dont care, i am just trying to get your determination back.... expect another flame response from me, when you chicken out again :twisted: And expect to be reported. Have a nice day. Anyways... Mornin' All, time for some more theiving. Any advice on how to fix the print screen button? :-k
  4. 78 Theif! My Printscreen won't work! Advice? :-k
  5. Good luck on those goals! :thumbsup:
  6. Don't leave myssy :o Keep on smithing and join in on Blogscape chat!
  7. Got 77 theiving! Missed screenie due to smelly scarab swarm
  8. Do I care? No, as long as I raise my skills and my total lvl, I'm happy. If your not going to post anything positive, get off my blog. :shame: As long as my friends support me, I'll get through this and with my self determination, I'm going to achieve this no matter what.
  9. I was the Pink one in the Handsome Men/Powah Rangers Picture Gooooood Morning! : Time for more theiving :o
  10. Hai, now go get some gud farming exp kay?
  11. I am now giving out free sandwhiches, apparently
  12. Got 75 Theiving but missed the screenshot!
  13. Oh my, I best start updating this :shock: Make sure you read the first page, its going to be updated quite a bit. :wink:
  14. Magic, I wouldn't mind spawning random ice cubes to put into my drinks. 8-)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.