Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PhaperPlane

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PhaperPlane

  1. Good luck, enjoy questing and training those lvls :)
  2. Get 99 Farming soon kay?
  3. Once your back, you should cook some pies :o
  4. Good luck on those goals, and get back to farming nub
  5. I haven't posted on here for a while now :oops: Good luck on 99 Farming Trip! I want to see a nice house when you finished it :)
  6. Well Done Shey! But don't worry, getting two capes is just as hawt! :)
  7. When they bring Pasties into the game, I'll eat a shoe. But, that conversation made me lol irl! :lol: Good luck on those goals. 8-)
  8. Please no rollback :pray:
  9. From the Offical Forums Page 5.
  10. Worlds are going offline :shock:
  11. I can't log in either :?
  12. Yay! Your back! Enjoy your stay! <3 Good luck on Mith Dragons, make sure you get a Dragon Full Helm :wink:
  13. Well done on 99 Cooking! If my friends list wasn't darn full, I would add you : Good luck on those hawt goals! :)
  14. You better get back to farming soon kay?
  15. Well Done on those 98's Shey! Keep Going! :)
  16. Goooo Oreo goooo! We so need an Oreo Cheerleeding team! :)
  17. I have so many :shock: Sheynara - Makes me smile everyday Oreo - One of the Hawtest people evar :wink: Norman Biggs - Amazing player and an amazing friend :) Rocky - Awesome friend :) Dusty - You make me laugh =D> Keep on Farming! Zaid - Another good friend :) The TET Crew - Without you guys, my events would be a disaster! :XD: There are many more, if I haven't mentioned you, don't panic! You know who you all are!
  18. Don't worry Zaid! Those results are amazing! Just believe in yourself and you can achieve anything when you put your mind to it! Focus on what you want to achieve, don't let peer preasure get to you! If you ever need to talk, were all here for you to support you every step of the way!
  19. Hehehe, that was fun! :D See you at the event and good luck on those goals!
  20. Hehe, I was at Castle Wars with you once! Man we owned Gimmie a shout whenever your up for a game :) Good luck on those goals! :
  21. Nooo! Not Shey's Naval! :( Oreo is now ftw kay? I might join ye at Trouble Brewing sometime, but, it didn't take 3 months to get my black naval set :shock:
  22. I was bored so.... Got 79 Attack, 60 slayer, 73 Ranged, 43 Runecraft and 71 Mage (After my first Ice Burst on a man! :lol:) Anyways, I'm off to get some sleep, school tommorow, see ya tommorow! :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.