Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PhaperPlane

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PhaperPlane

  1. Since the Quest Scroll is destroyed, you would have to re-make the quest again.
  2. Important! Please Read! Read the entire post! If you flame me, You will be Reported and have a nice day Introduction So, you want to make your own quests across Runescape eh? Well, this might make your dream come true! With this whole new Mini-game(?)! Quest Making! What do I do? Of course, it won't be easy, but it will be fun! To find someone who can help you, look out for a symbol which looks like this. This means, Quest NPC, if you speak to either one of them, they can offer themself as your quest start point, cutscene, Continue Point, Action Point or End Point. What do those choices mean? Quest Start Point ~ The starting point of your quest. Cutscene ~ Where you can make a cutscene here. Continue Point ~ Where you speak to an NPC and they give you the next instruction. Action Point ~ A fight point where you have to fight the NPC/different NPC. End Point ~ Where you finish your quest. Where are the Quest NPC's? They are located around area's across Runescape, more might be added later. When I find some more nice places where they could be. How can I let people play my quest? When you Finish your quest by talking to the NPC'S that you want to be in your quest, you will recieve a Quest Scroll. Then, you can fill out the requirements for the quest. Then, click finish. This will then become tradeable with other players. Also, if you happen to die in the player held quest (This is when you have to fight a NPC where the Quest NPC is allocated) You will not lose your items. Please note, after you have finished the quest (When you have the scroll completed) it will be destroyed. The Scroll Looks like this: Can I offer rewards? Indeed you can, but only tradeable items. You cannot offer exp, Quest Points or anything which gets them into area's which they need to do a Quest for. What Can I add for the Action Event? You may add one of the following mosters and even choose a combat level for it to make it more fun for those extreme players. The following monsters can be chosen for your quest. (The NPC doesn't turn into the Monster, the Monster just appears). Black Knight ~ Level 33-65 Flesh Crawler Level 41-78 Zombie (From Stronghold of Security) Level ~ 53-86 (Many more to come as soon as I think of some more) What Can I add for the Cutscene? When you choose Cutscene, you can then choose a setting, either Forest, inside a building or in a cave. Then you can have 1-5 NPC's in the cutscene, you may choose how they look by the same way you choose your character's look on Tutorial Island. Then, you speak to them, and type in what they have to say, but speak to them in order! Then, when your ready, click "Test" to see if the scene works. If it does, click accept if it doesn't work, click Edit. What Can I add for the Quest Start, Continue Point, Quest End? You talk to the NPC and choose one, then type in what you want them to say, then click test, then Accept or Edit. Suggestions taken into Thought What do you guys think? :-k Only nice and supportive comments only :
  3. I managed to vote, and a new skill is coming! :shock:
  4. Interesting indeed :-k Easter event sounds cool, I hope it has a cool reward :
  5. Look out for super awesome edits in the first post (Due to the April Fools Filter) :wink:
  6. April fools has got to meh post! Oh noes indeed! :shock:
  7. KAH BAH GEE! :o I lol'd irl :D
  8. Bumpy :( Well, anyways, I'm working on a whole new special outfit, just need to win 2 more games of Trouble Brewing, then, It's time for something quite special indeed :
  9. Erm...which program would that be? I thought you/someone was getting a different recording program :-k
  10. As I Mentioned, I am editing.
  11. Don't worry Inferno, tell me when you have the program and when your used to it, take your time on the site as well. Cheers.
  12. I don't know yet, I need to check if my weekend is free, I might be on Holiday or doing revison for my tests in May. If not, then as mentioned in the first post, Inferno is second director so he can decide when he can host rehersals.
  13. Trouble Brewing is now my favourite thing to do, but this new Burgh De Rott Rumble seems fun :
  14. Interesting, if Temple of Ikov is one of the requirements about the Varrock Secret Police, interesting indeed. We will have to wait till tommorow. :-k
  15. Cabin Fever is complete! A quest that I wanted to do for so long is complete! : Just been doing come Construction (Gained a level too) and soon the Pie Cave, shall be open to all! But, however, only some people may see it after doing a little bit of a Quest first, check the first post for more details in a short while. I'll get back into fletching shortly, But I'll train my construcion more and do some more Trouble Brewing. :)
  16. Sadly, this rehersal might be cancelled, my Internet is slow as anything, I can still play, but I have alot of lag and Inferno (I think) can't make it. So, I'll keep ya posted. Very Sorry about this. :(
  17. Hmmm, This needs a Bump. Okie Doke, Update Time! Rum Deal is complete and I did some other Quests too. But here's the list of all the quests I have done in the past few days. The Giant Dwarf. One Small Favour (Hated it with a passion) Shilo Village Darkness Of Hallowvale (Also hated it, sooo Long and a very large city!) Death to the Durgushuun Rum Deal (Quite funny at the Intimidate part :P) Now, I need to train my smithing to 50 then its off to do Cabin Fever! Then I will be at Trouble Brewing for some awesome clothes \
  18. Well said, and we can't just make it open for active user's only, that wouldn't be too fair on new people who just want to make new friends, world 99 is a bit rude but all you got to do is: Ignore Them Walk Away Teleport Away Or Log out and world hop.
  19. Hawt achievements there dude 8-) Keep going! : 11/10
  20. Right! One Small Favour is out of the way! Need to do Darkness of Hallowvale tommorow for some more exp and then (Hopefully) do Rum Deal on Thursday. Wish me luck Folks! :
  21. Well Hello Everyone! Going to take a break From Fletching for a while, I need to kick back and so some other things, Firstly... 1) Do "One Small Favour" for Exp 2) Do "Rum Deal" 3) Train my Smithing to 50 4) Do "Cabin Fever" 5) Do some Trouble Brewing for some awesome Clothes which will be part of my new outfit! \ 6) Train Construction so I can make my House Nice : Well, off I go to do Some tasks then its back to fletching! :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.