Everything posted by Kilo
-
ugh.....the new graphcis made me cringe...im not kidding!
Don't cry about it geese :shame: Just get used to it. The only thing I didn't like was how small the run/walk thing was :wall: The game changes ,so this isn't the last major change your going to see, if you want you can go play a different multi-player game that has updates maybe monthly. :mrgreen:
-
New Invt Icons...
It will take a while to get used to them and after a while no one will really care anymore :|
-
So what's your favorite way of making money?
woodcutting notice my avatar and sig :twisted:
-
The Tasset situation.
thanks for the picture :)
-
better crafting worlds?
I would craft but how about a set number of minds? I mean I train with them to they aren't to bad :) how about 50?
-
Have you ever borrowed something from a good friend?
Dragon scimmy or it might have been like 2k coal and 1k iron but it was a while ago and i dont know what the prices were then
-
Holy good luck Batman...
This is kinda on the spam side, when stuff like this happens to me I tell a friend... Good for you though :wink:
-
if you could change ur name......
I would change it to Silo ,but some other lvl 3 who doesn't even play anymore Whos not even on the high scores... has it... so I'll keep my name for the time being, as there are 228 other silo's out there and I'm probably the only one on the high scores... -.-
-
WHEN WAS YOUR REVELATION
=D> Same here I was lvl 20ish when that happened, knew more about runescape than most other players above me 40 levels \
-
monster to kill
f2p or p2p? Skeles can actually hit you, so if you want prayer exp and rarely get hit walk up to the moss giants on crandor surface Before going their stock up on lobs and kill some lessers for faster exp that's what I do on f2p anyway. P2p either kill fire giants (they use a lot of food) or do the above statement which is still good. \ just less crowded in P2p (we have same combat level and about same stats)
-
where is a good and safe spot 4 a pure f2p mage 2 train
hm.. nvm I was gonna say something else but I won't... whatever you do don't train in the stronghold of security there aren't any safespots down their I know form experience.
-
The Tasset situation.
This happened with camoflage armour a while back it was tradeable I bought the body and next day it was untradeable (I didn't even know it was a bug) I saved a level 53's 60k from buying this thing. A level 90 was selling it and I had to tell him off :shame: :evil: Does anyone have a picture of it?
-
Badly pronounce the above user's name!
fool google
-
Best Way to spend 264k on f2p (More Advice needed+ bank pic)
yea either get your woodcutting level way up (80-85 you beat autoers, giving them no chance to get logs :twisted: ) or train mage or you could even out your smithing level with your mining level buy coal and iron ore and make steel bars
-
A good ranging trainer spot.
if your f2p hill giants in edgeville dungeon or white knights on the second floor of their castle. If p2p maybe orges near castle wars? I didn't train range much when I was p2p
-
Proper Light Sources [Updated! 10/15/06] Fixing the options
I support totally!
-
Mage Armor for F2P?
Geese guys you don't have to completely rip on him :x Come on! If you were ever f2p and you got decent stats before becoming a member and didn't get membership when you were lvl 4 then you would know how he feels! -.- I doubt they'll make mystic f2p but maybe some other lvl armour requiring 10 or 20 magic nothing great ,but something.
-
The ever so popular insult "Noob"
I don't ussually use the term because its such a weak and pathetic comback. I have more fun attacking peoples weaknesses and exploiting them if they dare beg or annoy me :twisted: I ussually never use it unless I'm goofing off with my friends. O:)
-
Need Something to Alch in f2p.
if he smithed his own bars and sold 550ea he would make more in selling 5 bars than smithing a plate and alching them. either buy the plates or wait until your a member or just sell the nats
- i cought a big shark?
-
how do u take a screen shot???
not always F11 at least not on my computer its PrtSc (PrintScreen) it will copy what it showing on your monitor and you can paste it in a paint program.
-
How Can I Get Money?
i would like to help more atm the only other items that are in high demand amoung f2p and p2p that enter f2p are steel bars buy 550 ea and sell 590 ea and essence buy 15-20 maybe 25 ea and sell in world 1 for possibly 30-35ea :oops: sorry i told you to slap yourself :P
-
How Can I Get Money?
ok first of all slap yourself don't feel bad about yourself because then you won't accomplish anything :shame: Now there are very little things your able to merchant in f2p because its so limited I personally excell in one skill and merchant on the side 82 woodcutting lvl and merchant willows i buy 15ea and sell 25ea pick a skill I would recommend fishing, woodcutting, or mining. and pick an item to merchant learn all you can about this item so you know more than anyone. buy low sell high always don't let noobs lower your price because no one wants to buy it. never merchant anything people don't want feathers is a good item to start on buy 5-7 each and sell 10 each
-
Need Something to Alch in f2p.
you would get more money selling the bars themselves at that point buy steel plates 900 gps each alch for 1200 each or you could find someone selling mith plates but I don't know those prices
-
Efficient Suicide
get rock cakes, do wanted! quest so you end up in fally and kill urself all u want