Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kilo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kilo

  1. I don't hate fallador but it could look alot better. I mean every building white? hold back a little geese. They better not make Varrock all black,grey dingy stone because their is a better side.
  2. varrock is my favorite town in all of gielenor! (or however you spell it) I hope they don't update it but they undoubtably will :(
  3. very nice i don't really care if its zezima or not i just liked the emotes
  4. welcome. these forums are awesome because people actually post here!
  5. some are good some are lame i like the prayer one the most
  6. irl rats aren't pretty ^^
  7. The Christmas Event '05 lasted about 3 weeks so I think this will be the same. 4-7 days before and 10-12 days after
  8. I really don't think its that surprising im f2p so don't tell me off but if someone has a 99 skill then they owe jagex 5$ for all the time they spent getting the exp for the cape in the first place let the flaming of me insue *cringes* :ohnoes:
  9. 20k addy boots and a ring of wealth =) first day of membership
  10. to many quotes... so ill just state my opinion People harvest more big bones than reg bones you rarely see anyone buying reg bones or selling them. so they aren't really on the market at all. So people aren't going to buy something that takes a while to find. Time is money is true because it takes time to find the reg bones in the first place and its 3x slower than b bones so people naturally pay more for b bones
  11. Their leader (whatever his name is [who even cares]) would rather have a huge army and military might to invade... China(they'd get killed) or South Korea(their exact opposite in every way). But if North Korea attacked South Korea they would get their ...s kicked by all the other countries. So the only real thing they could accomplish is getting a larger army which they already have. Even China is agreeing that North Korea needs to stop! China! the biggest communist threat in the world! But as the "Daily Show" clearly states "its one less nuke to use on us!"
  12. I didn't even really do imp catcher (haha to all those of you who did) I just walked around randomly killing imps now and again and i at one point realized "hey i got all the beads, sweet" and when the guy who gave me then quest said "it must have been hard killing all those imps" i thought "ahh... sure.." anyway thats my really long boring story :anxious:
  13. ^^ from the Jagex website so, we're getting ghost busting gear... This game is so medieval its insane! I mean I've never seen anything more medieval than boaters and ghost busting gear!
  14. Kilo replied to Superchic6's topic in Help and Advice
    Theres the semi-pink full helm, kite, and staff that you get from your house after you get a kitchen and 16 construction
  15. Well, some people might have the intention of having there skiller account as a back-up, and because you can't make money (that much) with combat they train up the non-combat skills and ussually load them with tons of money and items that they'll need later. (full rune, runes, arrows, etc.)
  16. I'd rather get a scythe... But since I can't go back in time... ...yet... I guess I would get a red halloween mask
  17. It is rather annoying that most of the customer support team is probably not real people, but computers that auto-ban when certain words or trades occer :wall: I'm not saying the customer support team is all auto-computer-banners ,so don't flame me please :XD:
  18. Very good, You didn't write up long meaningless paragraphs about stupid things no one is concerned about. The pictures are sweet I don't care what anyone says! I support! BlackKingX calm down he wasn't trying to take any of your arrogance.. I mean brilliance!...
  19. Kilo replied to scottie's topic in Help and Advice
    yew prices crashed to 200-250ea after pure essence was released
  20. k, thanks i got some work to do... whats the trouble brewing world?
  21. Compared to what everone else did on this quest I totally winged it \ Full Rune, D long, power ammy! :shock: 20 sharks and a prayer pot I was 82 combat lvl and I didn't know there was a more efficient way :P You'll be fine with protect from magic thats all you need :
  22. Ok my fellow tipitiers I was wondering if the reward sailor suits from trouble brewing were tradeable or not. And if they are please include a rough price range. If the price ranges from color to color it would help to include those price changes. Thanks :)
  23. I didn't... hm... (i wasn't confused about anything for a while) cooking, pies and stuff i had no idea what i was doing :-w oh! i remember one! i didn't know how to train anything except for strenght and attack i had to pay some guy to tell me how to train defence :XD:
  24. Are you sure there are only 10? it respawns like mad there
  25. Yea its probably going to help tons on the best quest series ever Mryeque IV \

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.