Just throwing out a quick thought...

nerdattack16

I was just looking through the prayer guide when I thought of this...

regular bones > big bones

How?

bones - 4.5xp

big bones - 15xp

Therefore, about 4 bones = 1 big bone. However:

bones - about 20-40 each

big bones - about 200-400 each

So buying 4 regular bones for 40 each costs 160gp and yields 18xp.

Buying 1 big bone costs 200-400gp and yields 15xp.

Therefore, regular bones might be slower, but they are more cost-efficient.

Mainly F2P advice. ::'

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

I have a theory on why this is: In f2p, there are only 2 methods of gaining prayer xp, regular bones, and big bones. Many members take advantage of this by selling big bones (which are much more easily obtained in members worlds) to f2pers at much higher prices. I can support this by saying that big bones have a much lesser value in members than they do in f2p.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

nerdattck16 don't worry about what they sayi have been buying bones for 10 eah for a long time and im just waiting to get 3 mil so i can get 99 prayer. i still have about 2999000 to go. Anyways i agree with you cheaper is better even if it takes more time.

I did say that this was for F2P...

Well, this could be a better way for those that couldn't afford the big bones.

And to Matthew: If you're short on cash like me, would you rather get it faster or save some cash? Sheesh, there's no need for the "nerd got owned" link crap. It was a harmless idea.

And if you were willing to spend the trime burying the bones, then regulars would definitely be the way to go. Big bones are more convienent, but pricier and eventually less useful than regular bones for the same price.

By the way, if you want to be immature about it Matt... get your links right.

Sheesh.

neraftdfw1.jpg

egamer"]nerdattck16 don't worry about what they sayi have been buying bones for 10 eah for a long time and im just waiting to get 3 mil so i can get 99 prayer. i still have about 2999000 to go. Anyways i agree with you cheaper is better even if it takes more time.

Hoorah! Good luck!

Psh... why buy bones when you can kill the Hill Giants and Mossies (Dancing) for the big bones? It's what I do...

I would more often, but it's extremely crowded everywhere I look on free worlds, and I'm not going into the wilderness. Baaaad experiences.

I looked at your prayer level! \'

neraftdfw1.jpg

Psh... why buy bones when you can kill the Hill Giants and Mossies (Dancing) for the big bones? It's what I do...

I would more often, but it's extremely crowded everywhere I look on free worlds, and I'm not going into the wilderness. Baaaad experiences.

I looked at your prayer level! \'

Ahaha, apparently somebody needs to check out my uuber coolio Mossy Training Guide!!! (Just click the link in my siggy.)

I don't train in the wildy, so we won't go there.

Why did you look at my prayer level? Do you like to ignore what your parents say, too? (Even though we all do at some point or another...)

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Ahaha, apparently somebody needs to check out my uuber coolio Mossy Training Guide!!! (Just click the link in my siggy.)

My internet connection is sort of on-and-off performance wise. Sometimes lightning fast, sometimes... major suckage. <.< Otherwise, it's a great guide!

I need more RAM... which requires money that I don't have... #-o

neraftdfw1.jpg

That is actually some pretty good advise. I will keep this in mind if I ever decide to cancel my membership. Peace. 8-)

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D

99 prayer does cost 400mil f2p, and 1000 hours of burrying them! when you want 99 prayter with regular bones the price go below 200mil but you need to burry 4000 hours...

and there arnt mutch ppl selling small bones!

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

Also it is much faster to kill four chickens than to kill one hill gaint. Bones are better for f2p by a long shot.

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

to many quotes... so ill just state my opinion

People harvest more big bones than reg bones you rarely see anyone buying reg bones or selling them.

so they aren't really on the market at all. So people aren't going to buy something that takes a while to find.

Time is money is true because it takes time to find the reg bones in the first place and its 3x slower than b bones so people naturally pay more for b bones

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde

Well, I'm glad this didn't flame out.

Thanks to the people who support this idea.

And for those who argue, I agree partly. Big bones are faster, but much more expensive to buy.

Regular bones are harder to get... but someone said...

Also it is much faster to kill four chickens than to kill one hill gaint. Bones are better for f2p by a long shot.

Which is a very good point if you don't want to buy bones.

Big bones are faster, but think about your money. If you need to spend millions buying bones in F2P, then would you rather save millions or get your prayer up faster? I'd rather save millions. (If I had millions... <.< )

But I do agree big bones are generally faster. It all comes down to TIME or MONEY?

And yeah, regular bone sellers are hard to find. :(

neraftdfw1.jpg

I'm not exactly sure what you mean.. I sell bones 100ea, although, in large amounts. :roll:

Meh, I usually see them sold for no more than 50 each in big amounts.

Basically, 4 regular bones > 1 big bone

4 regulars @ 50ea (200) > 1 big bone @ 200-400ea

No ecto-ing for me though, F2P for awhile.

neraftdfw1.jpg