Everything posted by shivers21
-
Harrinator1, Robo and Shiver21's Shop![Lock again please]
i'll do it.
- -<Kaiy2 and Robo's Graphics!>-
-
Harrinator1, Robo and Shiver21's Shop![Lock again please]
i'm sooooo00ooo0o boerd... boring bordom... maby I have to much computer time...
-
-<Kaiy2 and Robo's Graphics!>-
THAT'S NOT A NICE FACE...
-
-<Kaiy2 and Robo's Graphics!>-
O_o maby I should wait for her to come home from school...
-
Art request. Very important for me :(
USE A SHOP!
-
Pixel Sig Request
what rocky said... and I posted the finised one on my shop, and pm'ed it to you
-
-<Kaiy2 and Robo's Graphics!>-
ahh nice! and She just dl'ed GIMP, so I think she gave up on pdn.
-
-<Kaiy2 and Robo's Graphics!>-
very nice =D> =D> and for the blue-white fire thingy. she use PHOTOSHOP PRO, (what's a plugin?)
-
Harrinator1, Robo and Shiver21's Shop![Lock again please]
- Gallery Dictionary. Don't understand a word? Look here!
I still wanna know what "WIP" means :(- Woodz. [Pixel]
I like the grass. the bark looks wierd though... and the shadow of the person is off too. but over all, VERY VERY NICE.- New siggy-YOU BETTER RUN! v2!
nice. the tiger looks better in the 1st, and the rabbit looks better in the 2nd. for the back ground, maby add a stream/grass...- HiiM's Gallery - $280aud earned - 5/3/08 Memenths Pixel
very very nice, only the faces look a little... erm, strange.- hmm.. second C4D signature..
What nadril said...- Ask your questions or sig resizing here!
is this what you wanted? (one click did it)- Ask your questions or sig resizing here!
[img=http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w261/Shivers21/renderf6.jpg] I neeed it 30 kb, and can someone tell me how to resize, other then making it .JPg and lowering the file size, (that makes it look [cabbage]ty- Harrinator1, Robo and Shiver21's Shop![Lock again please]
added render sigs!- merchanting with price drop?
not much.... try buying a whip for 1.3 then selling for 1.5- D Slayer - Can I Slay Elvarg?
yeah! easly. bring ammies, (if you are member and can afford ->) and a super set. (anti fire pots don't work) bring the best armour you can wear. bring a poisoned wepon too.- Thread wanted closed cause of unesscary comments.
why?- Water Obelisk Isle
I agree, use air or earth- Granite Body and Shield versus their rune counterparts.
g plate is ugly... ok, on topic: obby shield is a good choice, but rune shield is better, with g plate.- How do i get trading sticks.
What is tai bwo favour for?- Harrinator1, Robo and Shiver21's Shop![Lock again please]
Bump... *yawn* - Gallery Dictionary. Don't understand a word? Look here!
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.