Everything posted by Errdoth
-
favorite food?
Personally, I lurrrrve oriental/asian food. Pat̮̩̉̉ Chaud is a favorite (Like meat inside of a puff pastry, it's awesome), boba , and egg rolls would be on the top of my list. After that would be yogurt (I have like 5 a day, I dunno why, but it's my favorite snack)
-
RSOF link problems
I always remember being told never to pass the session identifier through the url for secure pages :-s Couldn't they just pass it through the superglobal or its equivalent in their scripting language? Unless you're not taking the cookies, then you'd have to go with the ip check. Oh, and darkblade, that looks like something to redirect you to their german page, I don't think it'd do anything else.
-
Official TIF Holiday Thread!
We actually have one, I think my brother wore it in our christmas photo, lol :P Yay! We're finally getting a tree today :thumbsup:
-
Poll and discussion- What are you doing during the w/b?
~ Friends/Family ~ Do whatever I'm supposed to do with whatever it is I get for christmas ~ Finish some work and whatever else pops up Shouldn't be too eventful of a break =) (And good news is that daddy is really working on his alcoholism; holidays are usually the worst : )
-
Getting "chipped" in the future?
Could you source the reference to the revelation text? I'm just curious to see if it could apply to things like pacemakers as well :lol: 16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666. When mythbusters did this, the rfid went in whats-her-faces upper arm/shoulder :?
-
Getting "chipped" in the future?
Could you source the reference to the revelation text? I'm just curious to see if it could apply to things like pacemakers as well :lol: It'd probably be something unavoidable in the future (things like travel and stuffwould be some much easier (I'd guess, walk through and they already have your name/et cetera (I like nesting parenthesis))), so yes, I'd probably get "chipped." And just because a company manufactures gps systems and the rfids doesn't mean crap. (Looking around the room for an example...) Just because Motorola manufactures cell phones and walkie-talkies doesn't make the walkie-talkie have the same capabilities as my cell phone (I know, bad example, but it was the best I could come up with)
-
Can it be?! - Real life pictures
Cough... I still have no idea who most of these people are, though
-
His Dark Materials - Parental right violation?
How did I know that would be a Pat Condell link :lol: Love that guy :
-
His Dark Materials - Parental right violation?
OH NOES!! We can't let teh kiddies get any ideas! Everyone.........PROTESTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :lol: I'm sorry, but seriously, the books have been out since like the 1990s (I think) and hell, they've been sitting on the bookshelf in the little library thing, at my catholic school up until a couple of weeks ago. To be able to even understand those books, you'll need to be above an age where you can discern fiction from reality. Some of my friends told me their parents wouldn't let them see the movie because they got a letter from the bishop saying it was a sin, and was blasphemous (On par with Muhammad-Bear :?: :-k ) Here we are in the 21st century and STILL the Catholic Church has learned nothing about keeping its mouth shut about pointless populism? The Church's primary role for the faithful should be about spiritual leadership, but no, it wants to lead socially where it no longer has a place. (The books were pretty awesome, though the movie only hit 9mil on opening day, I dunno if I'll see it. Depends on if I get to walk through some protesters :P ) Edit: Before I forget If I ever have kids, they're going to be raised in a strictly neutralist environment until they're able to decide for themselves. Set the dogma in early, then they'll probably be to firm/afraid to challenge it as they grow up :notalk:
-
Learning a second language.
I'm afraid to ask, is there a such thing as a Japanese keyboard? o.O
-
Let's try this again, this topic is about freedom
Yeah, Ron Paul is pretty cool. I still think Kucinich(?) is up there too. Did you expect something witty?
-
Can it be?! - Real life pictures
Yay, I'm not the only one who likened reb to serious cat ^-^
- Far Cry 2
-
Far Cry 2
Supposed to be released in spring of next year, it's the seqal to far cry (Well, you probably guessed that, eh?) Graphics are supposed to be crazy, dynamic weather (so if you start a fire and the wind is blowing, the fire'll move with the wind), the AI has "morale", if you shoot their officer, the morale drops; among other things. And I always did like the far cry storyline better than that of crysis', but it's too early to say anything yet. Forum Site /discuss
-
Can it be?! - Real life pictures
ITS MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (as of a couple seconds ago); okay, I should stop now =X Yay, I can facepalm people as myself now!! *puts up pedobear shield*
-
Can it be?! - Real life pictures
:evil: Cutting the hair is a sin beyond sin! You could sell some on ebay, that guy from purepwnage did :lol:
-
Make .swf files aloud
d'you mean upload it then put the link on the forum? because i have tryed that and it wont work for some wiered reason Embed it on a website, like you would a youtube video, and then post a link to that website.
-
the wonderful world of...anime
Haha, a friend tricked me onto a yaoi board once, and, at that time not being savvy into that style of drawing and how the different genders are drawn, it took me a while to realize they weren't girls :oops:
-
Official TIF Holiday Thread!
That actually sounds pretty comical, everyones smiling heads hanging from a Christmas tree :lol: (Speaking of pics, I don't think I have any pics of myself at all, lol)
-
Can it be?! - Real life pictures
Do you just have a giant-[wagon] copy of that book or something? The one I have isn't half as big. :-s
-
Discussion: Real Life Picture Announcement
Cool. Why the sudden change of stance, though?
-
the wonderful world of...anime
Why do things you end up posting make me lose so much sleep!? First Misfile, now death note :lol:
-
Zombie Plans-Revised
Sept 1) Costco. (Whenever we go to costco, we spend like days there, lol) Step 2) Steal yacht from the harbor Step 3) Go out to one of those big offshore oil rigs and survive off of the costco for a while Step 4) ???? Step 5) Profit!
-
fourm level (feather unicorn horn ...) change
The ranks are just for fun/bragging rights, and the goblin-thingy rank, iirc, is only a small amount of posts, so I dunno if it would really be worth it to add sub-ranks :?
-
Is God real post your thoughts!
Noone tells you your life purpose, you decide it yourself. And to me, it'd be a lot more meaningful if I came to terms with it on my own, not having it decided already :?