fourm level (feather unicorn horn ...) change

i am goblin armor but now its called goblin mail in game

*suggestion*

add colored goblin mail levels just to make it more exciting while posting on the fourms

red orange yellow blue purple white black

or not =\ name whould be mail not armor tho look above my avitar

150x150.png

This forum is for suggesting, and correcting things from the Main Website. This thread is suggesting an addition to the forums, meening it belongs in the Forum Updates & Suggestions.

~Alina

~Tip.It's #1 Party Girl & Events Team Supporter~

2141567593_54ae68f6f3_o.jpg

Next TET Event: A Holy Pilgrimage!

Next TET AU Event: Zamorak Strikes Back Part 1!

PM me if you need any help with an event.

Moved to Forum Updates and Suggestions.

Thanks. Now, I don't think that adding on more ranks is a very good idea. Different colored Goblin Armours? I don't think I'd like that pretty much. However, There are many different ranks already to obtain. I think adding on new ranks would get in the way of the challenge of getting a higher rank. :-w So.. I'll watch around for other comments.

~Alina

~Tip.It's #1 Party Girl & Events Team Supporter~

2141567593_54ae68f6f3_o.jpg

Next TET Event: A Holy Pilgrimage!

Next TET AU Event: Zamorak Strikes Back Part 1!

PM me if you need any help with an event.

Moved to Forum Updates and Suggestions.

Thanks. Now, I don't think that adding on more ranks is a very good idea. Different colored Goblin Armours? I don't think I'd like that pretty much. However, There are many different ranks already to obtain. I think adding on new ranks would get in the way of the challenge of getting a higher rank. :-w So.. I'll watch around for other comments.

~Alina

I'm with you. It'd screw up the system they use, wouldn't it? I mean, the amounts of posts needed to go up a rank is supposed to increase incrementally, correct? So if you add more ranks, either you add them onto the top, or you mess up the whole system. Anyways... I think that it's kind of pointless anyways, as the ranks thing isn't honestly meant to be a main focus of the forums, and you'd be putting too much importance on it if you updated it.

lSEHB.gif

Being immature is a part of being mature.

What really counts is quality, not quantity.

It's spam ftw :P

Though, i agree, no more ranks is needed ;P

Or are they..?

O_O

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png
[4Th in Finland to achieve 99 mining. 3Rd of June 2007]

Pixels make me horny.

Seems like a lot of work for such a small part of the forums. And really, doesn't "Goblin Armor" sounds cooler than "Goblin Mail"? :P
I haven't played Runescape for a long time and it's probably 6 years since I actually did the quest but in Goblin Diplomacy isn't the thing you need to get referred to as Goblin Armour?

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Seems like a lot of work for such a small part of the forums. And really, doesn't "Goblin Armor" sounds cooler than "Goblin Mail"? :P
I haven't played Runescape for a long time and it's probably 6 years since I actually did the quest but in Goblin Diplomacy isn't the thing you need to get referred to as Goblin Armour?

It was, but now it's mail.

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

Sorry, only the omnipotent Troll General's can suggest rank name changes. Cause they R 1337 Sp4mmers! :^o

Its not that big of a deal. If you visit this forum regularly you'll be off that rank in about 1-2 weeks. :wink:

Hey, "Demon Vanquisher" sounds much more better than "Moss Giant Whipper", yet you don't hear us complaining about rank names. ::' (Although it would be very nice)

Nah, honestly, if it were sub-divided you'd be changing ranks every 10-11 posts.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

What we really need is higher levels on the top. The late Bubsa had over 13,000 posts, but the max is 10k. I can imagine it being annoying.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

What we really need is higher levels on the top. The late Bubsa had over 13,000 posts, but the max is 10k. I can imagine it being annoying.

Nadril is less then 100 posts off 14,000 :lol:

People with 10k+ posts should be able to have custom ones. (Only 3 people with 10k+, Nadril, Mercifull, and Sunli.)

What we really need to do is bring back the custom ranks. Or at least Deathskully said that there was before... No one knows him, I know.

I liked the rank contest. It'd be fun to have more of those, but I don't think anyone has any ideas =(

Yeah, it would make them a lot more desirable and unique. You know? They wouldn't be that interesting anymore if everyone could make them. :P

People with 10k+ posts should be able to have custom ones. (Only 3 people with 10k+, Nadril, Mercifull, and Sunli.)

Yeah I agree. People with 10k + should be able to have custom ones (and the discretion of the admins deciding on whether they have spammed to much or not - or shouldn't get one because of breaking the rules too often etc). Infact I'd go as far as saying 5k + posters should have the opportunity.

Maybe make the next one at 15k+?

j0xPu5R.png

Getting a custom benefit at such a high post count would just encourage spamming one way or the other. While I agree that some additional ranks at these really high levels (perhaps we add TzTok-Jad in Training at 15,000 or so), but a custom rank would just be too cumbersome in such quantities.

Also, if getting this custom rank fell to the decision of the administrators, then if they decide not to give someone such a rank, then I'm sure someone would be angry at them, which would put undue stress on the administrators when they have to explain that they don't think that they should get the rank. At this point, a Custom Rank assigned every few months via contests is the best way to do it.

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

People with 10k+ posts should be able to have custom ones. (Only 3 people with 10k+, Nadril, Mercifull, and Sunli.)[/quote

The_Sith will soon have that.

:-#

Goblin Mail, is armour isn't it, which makes it Goblin Armor. It isn't a good rank either, but hey, quality>quantity.

Contests make it more challenging and are better idea IMO,

28u7f5g.jpg

danke Schon Sam!^^

"Blood runs thicker, oh were thick as thieves you know"

-Carl Barât

People with 10k+ posts should be able to have custom ones. (Only 3 people with 10k+, Nadril, Mercifull, and Sunli.)[/quote

The_Sith will soon have that.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.