Everything posted by Errdoth
-
Check a topic
I would second that. I would hope people would have enough common sense to see that it wouldn't work because they don't have php installed on their system, or that the TO says "No exe's here", and you open the zip folder to find that that it is an exe >_>
- The daily MSN chat
-
Post Requirement for Making Topics. (Lets brainstorm now)
But maybe only have that in affect on certain boards, like general and off-topic; so that users would be able to post a question in help/advice, that sort of thing.
-
hijackthis logfile
Aww...and I thought I might've gotten cruiser there... :P
-
hijackthis logfile
I don't like these threads for the reason nadril pointed out, but I have to point out some irony. Plaxo (O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [PlaxoUpdate] C:\Program Files\Plaxo\2.12.1.1\PlaxoHelper[Caution] -a )is that address book manager thing that works with outlook express and does those little business cards in your email signatures.
-
Mother has sex with her 2 kids.
If the mom got pregnant, what would the boy's relation be to the baby? Would he be the brother and father? :uhh:
-
OUCH
Make a video for me. To teach me how. I might even want to hear your voice also. :-k Yah, I cant figure out how to wall flip... Tried for a week and gave up... Then again its probably because I suck at skating. I can barley kickflip. (Actualy I doubt I can even kickflip anymore... I havn't skated in about a month.) Haha, reb is a tricker. No board. There are loads of videos on how to wallflip. I learned from this one.
-
Post Requirement for Making Topics. (Lets brainstorm now)
I wouldn't like that, as has been said countless times before (it's my turn, now), post count is quantity, not quality. A lot of users join because they have an idea for a thread. I joined because I wanted to make a thread, and if I found out that I had to post 50 times before I could make one, I would have been like "Screw this...", and may have never continued here. Who the heck is ewan?
-
I need to create a web form
Just sending an email is very easy. I wrote you a page. All you have to do is add your email address near the beginning. Don't you think that's a bit...overdone? I can write up a simple php email contact script that handles the post-data in like 15 lines; and you just use simple client-side validation within the form itself.
-
When was the last time you cried? And why?
Out of laughter last night when my friend showed me some of those urban sports videos with the Australian dude.
-
How will zee person above you die?
You get K_1_C_K_E_D in the neck. Phew, man am I clever... 8-)
-
Cartoon Pics found on web.
Because people couldn't handle the random pictures thread. I know, but it was still awesome while it lasted
-
Cartoon Pics found on web.
Yeah, that makes me mad that we have no more random pics thread...
-
If they were cats...
Haha, I just saw this on digg: Off-Topic in a music video...
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
2/10 ; I resized your sig, but that's the only time I've seen you.
-
A Tip.it Toolbar
Back when I played, I actually made a simple custom google button, like to quick link to the quests database and other databases, and a custom tip.it search. Other than links and a search, I don't know what else would be on the toolbar...
-
Goldfish Jumping out of bowl.
- "What if" threads
What is weird? That they just deleted that part of the rule.- "What if" threads
Huh...That is weird...- Gangsters & Chavs. What's not / wrong with them?
Are they going to be launched into the sun as well? :P Yeah, the 'gansta scene is big where I live. It's like instead of chinatown, we have Compton-town. Lol.- If they were cats...
Gah! Whenever I see a cat macro now I think of a forum-er.- wii browser
Ummm...southparkzone is flash, isn't it? Make sure you have flash downloaded.- Card games
- phpbb help
Glad you got it working :thumbsup:- creating AVI from windows media
Yes, soon the world will be called 'Google'. No, the world will be called 'Google Earth' They're starting with the moon, actually (/.) - "What if" threads
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.