Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Errdoth

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Errdoth

  1. That limits me to: 1440 posts a day! Noooo! Has it gotten longer? I thought it used to be like, 20 or something?
  2. Ah. Mental notes have been taken. Btw, what is the flood limit for posting set to now? Seems like it's gotten longer...
  3. Wolf spiders as in: The spiders that bite you and supposedly lay eggs under your skin until they hatch and eat away at your flesh? *Cue me and some friends jumping out of some bushes screaming and almost scaring a kid into the fire pit*
  4. Errdoth replied to Joordaan's topic in Off-Topic
    Even if no one else helps, what's preventing you from doing three favours for someone else anyway? If your nice to someone else, it might brighten their mood, and their brightened mood will make some other people happy, and, I guess that could count.
  5. Errdoth replied to Kashi's topic in Off-Topic
    Why would you ever want to do that? Then you couldn't move your bed up to your desk for the ultimate "ched" (bed and chair, I'm so clever, oh wait, mom said I was special, not clever, nvm)
  6. Errdoth replied to Orpheus's topic in Off-Topic
    I had to take one when I was little, I don't remember it, but is sure does seem awkward, but hey, whatever you had up there came out!
  7. Te same thing happened to me, but they didn't exactly have such weird "trivia' as yours. My movie that I made for school that the teacher was mad at us for...blah... ended up on there.
  8. Okay, so the problem has been solved, but some nosy people [cough]Sith[/cough] wanted to know what it was. I thought that when you quoted a link, the URL BBCode was stripped out, as I had seen before, but, read Tripsis' post for an answer.
  9. So you need him, but everybody hates him? Interesting. You should research up on other groups of your kind, and then tell all your friends to join that and leave him behind.
  10. Will this same "Highliting" be used if the site itself switches to adbrite, then it seems it will get annoying.
  11. I get spider bites HORRIBLY. I had one on my ankle, that swelled up so much I couldn't put my shoe on, and one on my neck at camp last year that they almost had to send me home for.
  12. Errdoth replied to Orpheus's topic in Off-Topic
    Did you try an enema?
  13. Gah! You're making me feel as if the only information I put into this was the title of the thread! Please, just read the thread!
  14. Errdoth replied to Orpheus's topic in Off-Topic
    She just got home and saw me open the door to get a few towels.
  15. I always forget the semi-colons at the end of my lines, and screw up everything immensely :(
  16. Errdoth replied to Orpheus's topic in Off-Topic
    Buahaha :P I said that. Put it this way, it's one of the very few things I'm scared to try/ I tried that too, I just couldn't hold it in after 6 bananas, and it just came splurging, i guess you could say, out all over the bathroom floor. (I was eating the bananas in the bathroom as a precaution for exactly that. That's the second time that a Tip.It post made me crack up in RL! :lol: The same thing happened to me, only I was able to make it all go into the toilet. :D I envy you... :evil: Picture this: Some thirteen year old kid sitting in the bathroom trying to wipe up a whole crap load of bananas that were forcefully expelled from his body while his mom stares in a mixture of confusion and fear.
  17. Errdoth replied to Orpheus's topic in Off-Topic
    Buahaha :P I said that. Put it this way, it's one of the very few things I'm scared to try/ I tried that too, I just couldn't hold it in after 6 bananas, and it just came splurging, i guess you could say, out all over the bathroom floor. (I was eating the bananas in the bathroom as a precaution for exactly that.
  18. 7/10, I saw that on "thisisbroken"
  19. Looks like your idea's been used, gratz!
  20. Yes, I did spot the "them" part and it struck my eye. Prima would make a good editor, imo.
  21. I can relate to that. I eat meat sparingly, but I'm not an animal rights freak, I just don't have a feeling for meat all to often, but every now and then, I just like to eat a good taco or some ribs, but not too often anymore.
  22. More song quotes: Jack Johnson: If I could: Down the middle drops one more Grain of sand They say that New life makes losing life easier to understand Words are kind They helped ease the mind I'll miss my old friend And though you gotta go We'll keep a piece of your soul One goes out One comes in I'm listening to really sad songs today :-k
  23. Hours? What do you mean? It takes me around 3 minutes... And, andufus, there is always a place to practice. You need to develop your eye of parkour. I'm telling you, just go out on the corner, and try to flagpole your street sign, or try to kong over a bench or trash bin.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.