Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    My teacher would shotgun me in the face and give me an F. He'd think it was funny too though. He's borderline insane.
  2. I don't think it's your toaster this time :lol: And were the magnet to fail I'd have a back up plan of throwing on some techno and sneaking away while they have a dance party. Because robots are required to dance whenever they hear techno music, if you didn't know that.
  3. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I went out to eat instead of writing the paper. And it's on Arthur Miller and I need to come up with something to write about for 4 pages about the crucible or death of a salesman.
  4. Put a giant magnet near in front of my house so they all get stuck to it and can't kill me.
  5. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    But English papers are the worst thing ever...
  6. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    But I don't want to :cry:
  7. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I wrote about 4 sentences of my English paper in the past two hours. At this rate I won't even be finished when it's time to turn it in. :lol:
  8. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Need to write an English paper. :|
  9. Scenario: Go skydiving and have my parachute not work. Solution: Die.
  10. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Hurt my back a little bit working out . It's really annoying me right now.
  11. Skull replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    Answer, put out a bowl with like only a couple candies in it. Or hell, even empty. That way people will see the bowl and assume that all the candy's already been taken.
  12. I'm going to the movies and mall with two friends and three sophomore girls on Friday. I'm thinking I'm going to be a huge douche since as far as I know both of them are going to ask the person they're going with to homecoming and I don't want the other girl to feel left out or anything. So I'm thinking her being glad that I didn't is a lot better than wishing I did. I probably should ask her, but whatever. She's only there because my friends want me to hang out with them and I'm only there because she wanted to go with her friends. So basically there was no point to me posting this since I'm not really looking for any advice.
  13. Skull replied to Skull's topic in Off-Topic
    Supper = Dinner here. Some people do call it supper though. Oh, and my food was delicious.
  14. Skull replied to Skull's topic in Off-Topic
    Compare that to what the average American eats and you wouldn't be so surprised you stay skinny.
  15. You know you're a terrible troll when someone calls you on it in 3 posts. And when you're not funny.
  16. I'm not sure if I should be laughing or weeping. Anyways, I'd drive inland until I reach somewhere no where near the ocean, then wait. I don't think there are enough octopi in the world to actually cause a problem for humanity, especially in a country with any form of military.
  17. Skull replied to Skull's topic in Off-Topic
    I'm off to warm up my left over Ham broccoli thing for dinner. Should be good. I wish I didn't eat so much of it last time though, I'm hungry.
  18. Skull replied to Dizzle229's topic in Off-Topic
    Made a few before, they kinda sucked though. This one looks cool at least.
  19. Octopi don't breath air. They live in water. Nice try though.
  20. Re-Up - Nikes
  21. Skull replied to Skull's topic in Off-Topic
    Looks disgusting?!? It looks like heaven; meat, bacon, cheese, bun, what's so digusting about that? He's a chef, he can actually make good food. As good as a baconater is, a good burger from a restaurant is better. Or he just doesn't think it looks good.
  22. The difference is that I actually ate the pepper I mentioned where as you just linked to the wikipedia page of the hottest pepper.
  23. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I've seen more drunk. However that's very drunk for being in public. Anyways, watching Yankees/Angels game. I don't really care what happens.
  24. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mega_Shark_vs._Giant_Octopus It's almost on topic. I would suggest it, it's good for a laugh.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.