Everything posted by Skull
-
Hot celebrities/models!! :) Post them here!!
I believe Lion was asking what you meant originally.
-
Hot celebrities/models!! :) Post them here!!
Yes, you did. You also did some awesome double posting :lol:
-
Hot celebrities/models!! :) Post them here!!
Which is why it's a good thing ;)
-
Hot celebrities/models!! :) Post them here!!
I really hope he wasn't the first thing you noticed. I noticed the boobs first. Is that bad? No. That's good.
-
Real life pictures - 3
I have an amazing motivational poster that would be great here, but unfortunately it's not exactly G rated. Censor it. If I censor it it doesn't work.
-
Hot celebrities/models!! :) Post them here!!
I really hope he wasn't the first thing you noticed. I bet it was.
- Today...
-
Real life pictures - 3
I have an amazing motivational poster that would be great here, but unfortunately it's not exactly G rated.
-
Zombie Plans-Revised
Those are vampires. I don't care if they get called zombies. I guess you could make an argument for zompires. How about more planning on a long term, since there's only so many times we need to repeat the same thing over and over again.
-
Live Concerts
I had a friend go, and he said it was an amazing show. A small venue packed full of people, good music, and a crazy guy who was most likely tripping. He's a big fan though, so who knows. Lol, what happened. Did you get pushed or something? Or were you crowd surfing?
- Today...
-
Zombieland - Kinda like the US Shaun of the Dead
Recommended or not? A few friends and I were going to see toy story in 3d, but I heard it's really expensive or something, so this is our alternative right now.
-
The MBTI Personality Test
Almost all your careers are awesome.
-
Today...
It's stereotypically a mexican car :P For 800 I can guarantee it will require work on it. Hell, any car you get for under a thousand will probably cost you at last as much in work. Unless you don't mind if it runs terribly and breaks down on you within a few months - but, then again, I've seen kids get by with much worse. Rubber bands and duct tape practically made up my sister's first car for a year. I think they're pretty cool though. Just don't put big ol' rims or something stupid like that on them. Or people will think you think you're mexican. Just make sure everything checks out, title's good, it runs pretty decent. If you have any questions about cars, there are a few of us here that can answer them. Or, even better, the rest of the internet. Buuuuut. If you can't call, I guess it doesn't matter. Try looking on Craigslist. I'd be fine with putting in work on it, I'd probably actually enjoy it. It's just that I have no money. And by no money I mean less than 2 grand. The main thing is that I really just need a car before I can get a job, so honestly the best thing I could get would be a car I can afford now and can later fix up when I have money. I'm thinking I might look into a more expensive car and either put almost all my money into it or try to get a loan from my parents or something for a car that will last longer.
-
Hot celebrities/models!! :) Post them here!!
Too big.
-
So Off-Topic English people, I NEED YOUR HELP!
This is probably going to get locked since you're not supposed to ask for homework help. If you post it in the zombie thread we already have I'm sure someone could help you.
-
Today...
Saw a 1985 Monte Carlo for $800 in the paper. Anyone know anything about them? It said call after 3pm for details, but they didn't give a phone number, so that's not going to happen. I know literally nothing about it. Basically I want a car, and I'd like under $1000 if possible and it was the only one I saw. Oh, and I finally figured out how to pen spin. I'm proud of myself.
-
The MBTI Personality Test
I've taken this like 3 times in some form and I've always gotten INTP, but I'll do it again just for fun. Proved myself wrong. This might have been what I get actually, because it always said engineer. Whatever. Introverted (I) 66.67% Extroverted (E) 33.33% Sensing (S) 57.5% Intuitive (N) 42.5% Thinking (T) 65.63% Feeling (F) 34.38% Perceiving (P) 75.86% Judging (J) 24.14%
- Today...
-
What are you listening to right now!?
BASEMENT SHOW
- Today...
- Today...
- Today...
- Today...
- Last one to post wins
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.