Everything posted by Skull
-
Pixel Signature Please? <3
He posted this more than 2 months ago.
-
Some more work on Illustrator
Nevar. Looks pretty good to me, it works well in Illustrator.
-
Your views on file sharing and piracy
I torrent 'cause it's free.
-
Fiji water: so good, so cool, so bad for the environment?
My tap water is as good as or better than bottled water.
-
Idoser: Binaural Drugs
Everything is free when you torrent it.
-
How much to lose before you get mad?
Only when I do make stupid decisions, like holding onto my santa for an extra day, having it crash then panic selling only to have it shoot back up in 2 days. :wall:
- Idoser: Binaural Drugs
-
Idoser: Binaural Drugs
Do atom bomb or hand of god. Other than Gates of Hades, those are the only ones that I know work.
- How full is your bank?
-
The most Useless skill?
Firemaking then smithing.
-
Who do you look up to in Runescape?
I think Cent is a pretty cool guy. eh stats max and doesn't afraid of anything.
-
Real life pictures - 3
- Hobo² - F2P Skiller - 657/700 total - SCHOOL
Wut? :? I lol'd- What are you listening to right now!?
.baxter. - Butterfly- 3rd party software?
[yt]M17pVaMuIVs[/yt] All I have to offer :lol:- Today...
- Dreams
- Player Owned Houses - How much do you value them?
It's only there to boost my total level :thumbup:- Illumination Graphics
Don't you just love when a half a page of posts get removed? I sure do :roll:- The best Quenten Tarantino movie?
I've only seen Pulp fiction :|- Today...
- 60-70 crafting F2P
Symbols are I think the fastest method that doesn't cost too much. There are some things that you can profit from though.- Cross Out Cross Advertising
JaGEx is a company, of course their going to advertise on one of their own sites. It gets out the info about their site to a million people without having to pay for advertising. They'd be idiots not to do it.- KG's Blog! -- 2044 TOTAL -- All skills 70+ !
Congrats on whatever it is you did/are doing. :)- Pranks that just go too far.
Pointing a gun at someone, loaded or not isn't a good thing ever. - Hobo² - F2P Skiller - 657/700 total - SCHOOL
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.