Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. Skull replied to eckered's topic in Art and Media
    DOWNLOADING :shock:
  2. Proof that I have the same thoughts as you since I was about to post that. Chris Cornell :|
  3. Update and intentional double post ftw. Need to do the helm and spear, didn't do those yet since I'm not positive what they should look like but I'll figure it out. And the whole background, which I should have done first in retrospect. I'll make a couple layers and throw them together in gimp/GG I think.
  4. I'm still seeing "Deathman" as well.
  5. Damian Marley - Welcome to Jamrock
  6. Aesop Rock - Daylight
  7. As of 2000, my town was 96.76% white. Yay for diversity? Because it had something to do with the above conversation.
  8. And once again OT proves to me it's populated by asshats. You managed to bring religion into a post that had nothing to do with it. Same can be found in just about every thread. It was a ligament statement. The word profanity comes from profane, which means basically not of the church, leading to the deduction that it has something to do with the church. So don't give me that [cabbage] about being an [wagon] when you don't bother looking into the subject. Thanks.
  9. Basically someone important back in the day got butt hurt over something someone said and started ban hammering anyone who said it. Probably someone from the church.
  10. But yeah, I'm not going to be taking any more signature requests for now. I have finals coming up soon too, so I'm probably not going to do much pixeling for a little while. So sorry about that.
  11. Skull replied to Maze's topic in Off-Topic
    Wrote a speech on piracy, I have to actually give the speech sometime next week. I'm not sure if it's any good though, I wrote it in the middle of the night and haven't looked at it since, so who knows.
  12. Playing baseball. Boring as [cabbage] and I was terrible too.
  13. Never heard of it. What do you compete in?
  14. Skull replied to deathdrow's topic in Off-Topic
    I know the feeling. I need to find some kind of goal, but I'm just so damn unmotivated.
  15. Hey! Ok, he's probably right :lol:
  16. yeah its looking fine. for the helm all you need to do is add wings sticking out the back. its not really in need of a reference. and can he only be holding up one arm with the spear, and the other at his side? and if its not too much trouble, can you make it so his head is kinda bowed down? Yup. I can change the arm thing really easily, that was just a misunderstanding on my part. Everything else should be easy too.
  17. Here's the work I've done so far on this walka. Nothing's final and the body is obviously just a rough sketch for now. Any chance you can get me a picture with the helmet at like a side angle or something, I'm not sure what it looks like exactly and the item index picture isn't all that helpful. Hope it's ok looking.
  18. Just to make it clear, I'm not closed ;) First signature I picked to do was Walka's, which is in progress but I don't have it on my laptop and the computer it's on is a P.O.S. and won't let me upload the file for some reason, so I'll get that on my laptop in a little while. In the meantime I'm going to finish up with felix's avatar, do jaydee's and then jimmy's. Then Jw's. But that's defiantly not happening tonight since I have to write a speech for tomorrow. Then more stuff over the weekend, then I'm going to probably do more for a few days, then I have finals, then it's summer and I should be able to do more. Long post is long. Yell at me if you requested an avatar and I haven't done it and your name isn't one of the above. Oh, and just to make sure you guys know, I'm not going to do every signature requested, just some. So whatever.
  19. My shop's closed? That's news to me. :lol:
  20. Sorry for my fail. Grats on the level, good luck on getting 1 more.
  21. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I've dreamed of tif quite a few times, I can't remember if the dreams were about any specific users or not. I think lenin was in one about zombies before. Not that I have any idea what he looks like, but the guy had a flamethrower so I'm just going to assume he was the implied person.
  22. I swore I wasn't going to fill out another application, but I'm sure I'll end up filling it out eventually.
  23. Cake - The Distance
  24. Skull replied to Plugpoint's topic in Off-Topic
    I might have to watch it :lol:
  25. The Killing Tree - Pillow Talk

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.