Everything posted by Plugpoint
-
Herblore Players, Go on Strike?
Going on strike isn't the answer, mainly because it'll be completely ineffective. Just enjoy the game rather than worrying about petty external things.
-
The worst thing you've ever tasted?
One time I got a wrap, stuck Nando's sauce, a variety of other salsas and dips, peanut butter, ketchup and a load of herbs on it, and put it in the oven for a few minutes. Nearly vommed.
-
President Obama wins the Nobel Peace Prize
It's official: George Bush was such an arsehole, you can win the Nobel Peace Prize just by not being him.
-
Things your Parents made you do when you were a kid
I quit St John's Ambulance the week after I won Cadet Of The Year haha, hated every minute of it and the uniform was scratchy. Other than that they haven't interfered and, like Lateralus, I can't thank them enough for it.
-
What Music Do You Sleep To?
I don't listen to it when I'm actually asleep but to get me kinda sleepy I listen to Paper Route, Death Cab For Cutie, Bright Eyes... pretty quiet bands like that.
-
The last day of RuneScape
It wouldn't bother me too much as long as TIF's still going. I'd probably revise a little more.
-
02-Oct-2009 - "Worst Update Ever!"
Laughed at the lobster one but I don't care how good the top is, as long as they're still putting 'Jagex Games Studio' on the back I'm not buying it.
-
Muse - The Resistance
Listened to it the other day, think it's bat[cabbage] crazy in a really good way haha.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Paramore's new album brand new eyes, it's absolutely incredible.
-
The MBTI Personality Test
I got ISTJ Introverted (I) 70.37% Extroverted (E) 29.63% Sensing (S) 73.33% Intuitive (N) 26.67% Thinking (T) 65.63% Feeling (F) 34.38% Judging (J) 61.76% Perceiving (P) 38.24%
-
Suicide
I mean yeah.. You being late because some guy jumped infront of the train is really the biggest problem. I mean, it doesn't matter what the effect it has on the train driver has, you being late is the biggest concern. And if that was a joke, you suck. What I meant was that they shouldn't do it selfishly, you shouldn't put hundreds of people out of their way just because you're in a bad place. Suicide's a terrible thing but you don't need to make a statement and piss everybody off when you do it.
-
What did you have for lunch today?
Ham and cheese panini. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm overpriced greasy college food <3:
- Suicide
-
Kanye West steals Taylor Swifts moment at 2009 VMAs
What an [wagon]! Have a feeling it was an MTV stunt though, similar to Bruno/Eminem earlier this year. Still horrible though. Kudos to Beyoncé for letting Taylor finish later. And yay for memes! :D
- Today...
-
Worst Song Covers EVER!
This is shocking. :shock: [yt]f8jg5pjvwjw[/yt] I like watching it though, makes me feel like a good singer with epic guitar skillz.
-
Things you do that you think no one else does
My friend's the same. Which is hours of fun when you've got one remote, he's got the other, he's irritated and hungover and trying to turn it back to 0 or 5, and you're still slightly drunk trying to turn it to anything but. He nearly killed me :XD: I can't really think of anything... uhh.. when I'm listening to music alone I like to pretend I'm in that band playing to a crowd.
- Today...
-
What non-physical characteristics do you find attractive?
Eloquent, witty, confident, good taste in music. Pretty much the opposite of me.
-
What to do...
I'd recommend Covent Garden too, that's pretty cool. And as everyone else has said, Camden. And definitely play up the accent, we love it :
-
~~~ WANGTANGS FAVOURITE ALBUMS !!!~~~ kekeke.
I love Paramore so much! I never really liked AWKIF as much as Riot! - probably because I didn't listen to them in chronological order. I can't wait for 'brand new eyes' to come out, it's the first album I've paid money for since... ooh, since DCFC - Narrow Stairs came out... That was ages ago, I'm a bad person. Speaking of which, DEATH CAB ARE FREAKIN' AMAZING AND I WANT TO MARRY THEM
-
Stupid Band Names
It's even worse when it's put in the right place - it's 3OH!3 ;)
- Walk-Up songs?
-
What are you listening to right now!?
mewithoutYou - Gentlemen
-
Repairing Converse Soles?
That happens with almost every pair of Converse I've ever seen, no big deal